Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: New Arrival  (Read 397 times)

Aurora

New Arrival
« on: July 20, 2015, 09:34:52 am »
Hi there! I just joined on the other day, and I'm super excited to get started. I'm pretty experienced with forum rp games, since I've been active on one or another for almost as long as I can remember. Personally, I love creating storylines. I'm a person that likes making threads with other characters in more than one occasion, and see how they mesh up, like in real life, it makes more sense in my mind xD

Anyways, like I said above, I'm super excited to be apart of your community, and can't wait to throw my characters into the field!

Offline Lion

Re: New Arrival
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 11:23:16 am »
Hey there and welcome.  If it seems a little slow here, that's because it is.  But I assure RotE is not dead!  I'm Lion and I hope you have a great time here.  You're character looks pretty cool.  (:  If you see any of mine that interest you, let me know. 

Stardancer

Re: New Arrival
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 10:10:49 pm »
Welcome to the site! Always willing to roleplay something with someone on here, so let me know if any of my characters look like they might work with yours. Have a great time here.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal