Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A hello from the new guy  (Read 369 times)

GovernorEgo

A hello from the new guy
« on: July 13, 2015, 11:57:08 am »
Guess since this is the place for introductions, I better post my own.

Just signed up, hoping to find a good community (I'm expecting yes, or I wouldn't have signed up).

Signed up with this name for now, since I don't have a character. You can refer to me whatever you like (please keep it positive pls) for the time being.

A bit about myself: Avid gamer, long time roleplayer (over one and a half decade) and anime lover. Saw the previous game I played in for most of that time go in a different direction, rode it out, but decided to end it anyway. That was half a year ago. Seems I can stay away from roleplaying anyway, so I'm back looking for a community that is able to live with my antics. Not a native english speaker, but I have enough experience to get a good story across (at least that's what I think).

Noticed that the wiki was down (or at least I doesn't come up for me), so I'm still looking to see what kind of character will fit in. I generally like to keep up with the Lore (and obviously use it in my posts).

Will hopefully have a lot of fun here. :)

Offline Lion

Re: A hello from the new guy
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 11:31:23 am »
Aw man, sometimes I get so caught up in RotE's ghost town ambiance, I forget when new people join up!  Hey there!  I'm Lion.  Yeah, the wiki on here is in need of a tune up.  But there's The Universe section to read that offers plenty of good info.  Much like SotE, RotE's older sister, just about anything goes as long as it doesn't break site canon.  I hope you have a great time here and see ya round!

Stardancer

Re: A hello from the new guy
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 10:08:41 pm »
Heya there, and welcome. I am up for lots of different plots so if you wanna RP something together, just PM me and I'll get back to you on it. And as Lion said, the Universe section offers plenty of info to get started. In fact, I myself have not been able to access the wiki since I joined so you're not alone there! It needs updating but it will get there eventually as Rhi and Tally take care of it.

Hope you have fun here.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal