Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello! My Name Is...  (Read 403 times)

Jericho Slade

Hello! My Name Is...
« on: May 29, 2015, 08:46:29 pm »
Jericho!

There, now that I can finally break those hours of silence since you FINALLY clicked this thread... >.> I blame you for not being interested sooner dang nab it!

Annnnnyways, been awhile since I've done the whole forum RP, been mostly Char based myself but always fun to get back into one that catches my eye! And the fact that this place seemed to be made for this chara then how could I refuse?! That being said, I look forward to RPing with everyone eventually!

visualspice

Re: Hello! My Name Is...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 09:40:29 pm »
Welcome to the site, Jericho!
Glad you decided to join! And I like how you wrote up your character's profile :D
If you want to role play with me, don't hesitate to look through my characters to see if any are of interest to you. Also, if you have any questions about the site, don't hesitate to ask!
Hope you have fun here!

Jericho Slade

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 09:04:01 am »
Thank you kindly ^^ Always nice to go for a little bit of individuality when it comes to the profile hahaha.
And I'll definitely (Am definitely) look(ing) through your charas. Very nicely written thus far and look forward to checking out the rest and possibly getting a plot going with one or two of them! Also, it's a good thing you clarified with the questions on the site, I was nearly about to ask you why the sky was blue! lmao j/k >.> Or am I?

Anyways! Thanks again and I look forward to playing ^^

Looshi

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 02:27:22 pm »
Welcome to RotE! Like Spice said, glad you decided to join!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal