Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 360 times)

Zonof

Hello.
« on: March 27, 2015, 03:41:21 am »
Hello all. I'm new here and look forward to writing. But first, there's a couple of things I need answered. For some reason, anytime I try to access information dealing with a Wiki, it just pulls up a blank white page on my computer. So far, whenever I've tried clicking on things like the "Wanted Characters", "Roleplay Guide", or "Magic and Psionics", I'm not able to see any information. Anybody know how I can fix that?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Hello.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 01:32:35 pm »
Unfortunately, that's an error on my end. Dx The wiki is busted so I have to fix it, which is a bit of a process. |: They don't make updating the software easy!

BUT WELCOME! In the meantime while it's busted, if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

visualspice

Re: Hello.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 06:08:30 pm »
Welcome to the site, Zonof! I hope you have fun here!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal