Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]  (Read 16837 times)

Stardancer

Re: Stuck In Limbo [open]
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2015, 12:50:07 am »
"You've died before? Then how is it you're still here?" Then once again, remembering where 'here' was, she shook her head. "Never mind. I probably don't want to know."

At his request, she took the piece of curtain from him and set about to bandaging his wound, wrapping it tightly around his upper arm and then tying it in a few firm knots to keep it in place. "Sorry again, I was distracted and scared as shit before. It's not everyday I find myself in such a place." Saying this somewhat sarcastically as well.

Tessa froze when he talked about their possible fates if they did manage to escape. "I won't let that happen to me. Teinar is the only home I've ever known. I refuse to be stuck here!" Her voice started to rise, the sign of yet another hissy fit that might erupt.

Forget the fact that Tessa wasn't sure her mother would even miss her, but that was besides the point. The two of them hadn't really been on speaking terms for the last three or four years now, so she wouldn't be surprised at all if her mother didn't care she was gone. Tears began to well up in her eyes, but she forcefully wiped them away.

Looking down at her own clothes then, Tessa saw she had some of the man's blood on her. "Greaaaaat. Now I need a bath."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2015, 01:16:42 am »
''Well... dying has been an issue for as long as I remember really, even before I ended up here...''

He did not go further into detail that that and he released a soft painful grunt as she bandaged him. ''I will stay with you in the same room if you do not mind. To make sure nothing will come after you. Also this robe and my skin can use a wash again. Blood gets sticky after a while. I can not see you but this place, it is easy to get lost.''

He thanked her for bandaging him and gave her a thankful smile. ''Most rooms are warded so nothing can come out unless it is not meant to be in there. The springs, baths, this room, the study they are all replica's from my memories. Most of this place is. Most likely I do not even know half of what I summoned in here.'' he admitted.

''If you feel awkward with me in the same room just say so however. I could push my luck to ask if I can join you in the same bath but... I can understand if it is a no go.''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2015, 04:30:05 pm »
"Yes, stay. Please." Tessa most definitely did not want to find out what other denizens likely roamed these corridors as she doubted she would be much of a challenge to them. At his mentioning that most of this place was conjured from his memories, she wondered if he meant the whole entire temple or just parts of it. So she asked him.

"Do you mean this whole temple building is your doing? It does seem out of place in such a barren wasteland." Tessa commented while getting up to head over to the hot spring in the corner. Inspecting it, she noted it did seem rather clean and warm, with green mineral waters no less that bubbled up from the wide basin. A few scented flowers were even scattered across the surface too, pink and yellow ones.

Tessa pondered his next question. She didn't see the harm with him being in the same room as her while she bathed, but she wasn't quite yet ready to share a bath with him. "I'll take a bath first, then after that it's all yours." she told him, getting ready to undress.

Lifting her blue worn shirt over her head, she then removed her black denim jeans after first removing her boots. Tessa only hesitated a moment before she removed her underwear too, and then carefully sunk down into the hot bubbling waters and relaxed. Closing her eyes, she let out a contented sigh and sunk deeper into the basin. Tessa was so comfortable she could almost fall asleep like this, but forced her eyes open again. She was in here to get clean and nothing else. She did not worry about the brown-haired man being a peeping tom as he was blind. Tessa was not completely modest about her body, but she wasn't a slut either.

Grabbing a bottle off the ledge, she opened it and sniffed it. It smelled like fresh lavender and so she poured some of it into her hands to wash her hair with. Next, she decided on choice of soap. There were two bars of it, one smelled like roses while the other smelled liked recently fallen rain. She picked the rose-scented bar and began to wash her body with it. Tessa would also wash her clothes too once she was fully clean.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2015, 11:05:53 pm »
''Something like that. Usually all of the temple was marble. And gemstones were laid in. But I did not spend long in this building. It was away from the city I grew up in. In every room I attempted to summon a gateway home but since I do not have proper sight anymore, they were all off. It is why things look so weird. I know how everything looks like but... without my sight I am not good enough. At the least though since I summoned the grasslands I no longer starve to death over and over and there is an unlimited watersource.''

''And when I thought I was completely alone the twinklers showed up and the few sacred guards. But you are the first who would actually talk with me for the first time in years. Did you see the carvings on the wall in the study?'' he refered to those near the hourglass.

The scent of lavender and roses prickled his nose and it made him smile. Morely so because it was accompanied by the lovely scent of a woman. But his body did not reveal anything regarding that. He respected people way to much for that even after so long. His body still felt a bit heated from the slight accidental brush but unless the girl wanted, he would not do anything.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2015, 03:14:49 am »
Finished now with washing her hair and body, Tessa lathered a tiny bit of oil into her wet tresses to moisturize the ends of them, then dunked her head underneath the water again. Now it was time to clean her clothes of all the blood. It was harder to do than she first thought and she had to scrub them quite a bit with the bar of soap. Scrub, rinse, repeat. Scrub, rinse, repeat.

Tessa talked to the man while she worked on cleaning her bloodied clothes. "I know absolutely nothing about drawing magical symbols." she said. "I have no idea what to do there." But she could definitely try, if that was the only chance of escaping this place.

"Who or what are these twinklers?" she asked, although she wasn't expecting an intelligent answer about that. As far as Tessa could tell, there was nothing there. She decided not to mention the 'silent watchers' though.

Finally, she was satisfied with her work and got out of the tub. Squeezing her clothes of all the water, she hung them up to dry on a rack overhead. Grabbing a soft fluffy towel she dried herself off before she realized her dilemma now. With her clothes drying, she had literally nothing to wear!

"Crap!" Tessa exclaimed, letting out a frustrated sigh. Now what was she going to do?

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2015, 03:55:17 am »
''Twinklers are a kind of fairy. Or rather naked female fairies who light up and are the size of fireflies. They mind their own business but get vile when you step on them.'' He explained. ''They are invisable by day though''

When she swore his eyes went her direction. What is it?'' He asked

Stardancer

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2015, 09:21:02 am »
"I have nothing to wear now! Stupid, stupid...!" Tessa became more aggravated by the second. "Now I have to wander around naked too while my clothes dry! Arggggggghhhh!!!"

Tessa wanted to kick something, she really did, so settled for kicking the bed furiously instead. "Damn it all!" Her boots were the only thing she hadn't washed, but that obviously wouldn't cover much. She then swore again as kicking the bed hurt more than she thought it would!

"Ouch!"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2015, 09:38:03 am »
Kayden pondered briefly before tearing the few remaining curtains from the bed. Do not break your toes please...'' he said calmly and laid each out on the ground drawing a mark with his fingers. He then spoke some words and after a weak pulsating light the blue fabrics fused together. ''Stand still, slap me if I touched you indecently after I am done. Skillfully he wrapped Tessa in the fabric fashioning it like a dress. He could not help but accidently brush his soft hands over her breasts though as he worked and it was good he was blind since he knelt down at some point with his head full facing her thighs.

''There we go.'' He released the fabric belt from his waist to take his robe off so he coukd wash the blood of his skin.

Stardancer

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2015, 10:05:11 am »
Tessa sighed at the feathery light touch to her breasts, and without her wanting it to she started to become a little wet between her legs. Vennis, the man she had had sex with before back in Teinar had played with her breasts but he had been much rougher and more enthusiastic too.

The situation was made even more awkward when the brown-haired man knelt right in front of her to further adjust the makeshift dress he had fashioned for her. She wouldn't be surprised if he could smell her slight arousal.  Tessa's face burned hotly, flaming bright red, looking very much like a tomato then.

Swallowing uncomfortably, Tessa muttered her gratitude. "Uh, thanks."

She then watched with interest as the man took off his robe, revealing his flat toned muscles and large member, drinking in the sight of him. She knew she shouldn't but Tessa couldn't help it. It was a good thing he couldn't see her staring, as yeah, even more awkwardness would no doubt be had if he could. Still, Tessa couldn't deny the man was good-looking...

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2015, 10:19:29 am »
''Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.'' He spoke. Yes he actually could smell her. It was sweet but his morals were the thing that actually never made him take advantage or act upon it. The women he had been with though never complained. He walked to the bath and entered it. Now though his member decided to throb weakly making him glad Tessa could not see it. The blood made the water crimson though and his expression was painful when the water stinged his wound.

A normal person would stitch it but instead he carefully removed the cloth and drew runes from the blood. His breathing became irregular though and it was clear it hurt as black goo left the wound before the skin bubbled and healed. Surely he wanted to scream but he was not alone now.

The black goo evaporated and the blood got washed off his skin before he got out and washed his robe. He would face the same dilemma as Tessa before though. And there were no fabrics left other then the covers from the bed. ''I apolagise... looks like i will have to walk around like this again until the robe is dry''

Stardancer

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2015, 10:47:14 am »
After he went over to the bath and got in it, Tessa sat down on the bed then and let out a breath in a big whoosh of air. Her intimate spot still tingled and Tessa started to get a little frustrated from it.

Her attention was soon drawn to Kayden again as he began making sounds of pain, his breathing irregular. She looked over to the hot spring to see what he was doing and noticed a black goo coming from the wound on his arm. Jumping up in surprise and a little bit of fear, she exclaimed, "What the heck is that stuff?!"

His declaration of having to go around naked again somehow didn't bother Tessa as much as it had before. In fact, she was even a little excited over it. She was just glad that she didn't have to though, thanks to the curtain dress she now wore. It was slightly scratchy but it was better than nothing.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2015, 10:55:42 am »
''Undead sometimes carry decease or poison. The black goo was all the decease that was in my body. Not a nice process but better then the alternative.''

His body exposed though revealed his length was not in a fully dorment state as it was still very slightly hardened. Kayden did not care much unless Tessa would be offended by it but he had not picked up a womans scent for thousands of years and his body seemed to weakly desired more then just a scebt and unintended touch.

Stardancer

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2015, 03:46:28 pm »
"Oh." Was all Tessa could say, especially when she saw his semi-hardened length.

Meanwhile, she began to get slowly more frustrated and flopped back on the bed, lying down and closing her eyes. An image soon entered her mind, that of the naked man as she still didn't know his name, pounding away into her at high speed! Tessa's eyes flew open then and she bolted upright, breathing starting to grow heavier. What the frag was that about? she wondered.

Sighing, she tried to settle down again and closed her eyes once more. This time, a different image entered her mind, that of the man sucking on her breasts and her moaning in response. And once again, she flung herself upright and out of irritation, grabbed a pillow off the bed and threw it as hard as she could at the wall straight ahead of her, it hitting with a soft thud!

"Ahhhhh!" she screamed out, highly annoyed and still very much becoming even more stimulated. Not giving any thought to what Kayden would think about all this.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2015, 06:01:26 pm »
''Something the matter?'' He asked as he picked the pillow up. Hearing roughly where it had fallen.If he could see then perhaps he would know. His body slowly calmed down as well which he was relieved about. ''We... can go back to the study if you want. I can show and explain what could perhaps get us out of here if we work together.'' He suggested. He brought the pillow back to the bed.

''or is your frustration caused because I am naked again...''

Stardancer

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2015, 06:25:09 pm »
"No." Tessa simply said to both his questions. Stubbornly not saying anything else.

When he mentioned the study again, Tessa's mood brightened considerably.  "Yes, I want to find a way out of here."

She hopped off the bed then, eager to get going, as well as to distract her mind from further gutter thoughts. Tessa sorely hoped he couldn't read minds because if the man could, then the next and only thing she would want to do then is curl up into a tight ball and pretend she wasn't there anymore.

Hurrying over to the door, she opened it then and peered out. It was somehow darker than she remembered it. If that was cause for alarm, she didn't know. Tessa just wanted to be done with all of this and be out of here as quickly as humanly possible.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2015, 06:39:02 pm »
Before she was to far away Kayden took hold of her hand aftrr picking up his staff. It was quiet in the halls and lit torches that were not there before were in the corridors. ''Lets not get seperated alright?''

Being close to Tessa though he guessed easier what her frustration was; he could smell it from the scents she released and was wise and honorable enough to keep them unspoken. Although he wondered what kept her in this state. Women were easier calmed down he thought

Stardancer

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2015, 07:09:09 pm »
At first Tessa was startled when he grabbed her hand, telling her they needed to stick together, but slowly relaxed as she smelled his male scent, accompanied by the faint aroma of citrus from before. The hallway was most definitely darker now, with torch lights ensconced on the walls too which she didn't remember there being any before. It also seemed colder too, as there was a slight chill in the air. Shivering only slightly, Tessa let Kayden lead her onward.

Something moved out of the corner of her eye at that moment, and whirling around to see what it was, Tessa looked frantically around but saw nothing. "Did you see that?" she whispered to Kayden, still holding his hand. "I thought I saw--"

Just then one of the torches on the wall went out then, making the corridor even more dark. However there were still plenty of other torches which seemed to lead on forever into the distance, no end in sight, or so it seemed.

Tessa tightened her grip on the man's hand at that point, trying to determine what had caused the light to go out. Before she could say another word though, all the torches flickered briefly before they too went out, leaving the duo in total darkness. Something skittered by Tessa's foot then, and she felt a clawed hand try to grab her ankle then.

Screaming at the top of her lungs, she jumped and tried to stomp on whatever had dared to grab her. But there was nothing there anymore. "Something...somethi ng tried to....tried to grab my ankle..." she stuttered, eyes wide in panic, trying to see her companion in the dark but failing. This whole situation was getting downright creepy. Tessa didn't like it one bit.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2015, 11:42:36 pm »
Kayden was not sure what it was. His actions had caused a lot of creatures to get in this place. He could still see. As in only vague smudges and he knew they were not alone. He kept Tessa close though. Urging her to keep walking and using his staff to trace around to make sure they would not end up in empty space.

Creature wise he could determine what it was by the sounds they made. It was nothing undead; the smell was not there. ''What was it you think you saw?'' he asked. ''I lack vision so anything you saw or think you might have seen works.''

Also with the rooms acting up on occasion he did not know what the proper direction was for the study. At the least he was a little more knowledgeable how limbo worked and could link the rooms together. Hopefully.

Stardancer

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2015, 03:21:11 pm »
Trying to catch her breath, Tessa answered him. "I thought I saw some kind of skeletal figure. Although it didn't look solid. More ghost-like." She swallowed again nervously. "I think that might have been what tried to grab me."

Doing as she was told, Tessa kept on walking with the man beside her. She felt safer with him around but was still very much afraid. There were things here, but she didn't know what they were. Once again, a slithery touch ghosted past her skin right by her neck and she jumped again, looking frantically about. "Stop touching me!" she shrieked. What good that would do Tessa didn't know but it was a normal reaction for her as it were.

The things around them were silent, but in the near distance she heard the sound of eerie laughter. Tessa shuddered even more. She would be glad to get back to the study.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2015, 03:33:54 pm »
''I do have undead but no walking skeletons. Skeletons in general, can not walk. They lack muscle and the like. Boogieman maybe.'' Kayden said half pondering.

Not that a boogieman was a good thing though. ''If it is a boogieman it is easy to find out. Think of something that makes you feel happy, good or best of all makes you laugh. I am unfortunatly no jester.'' In the distance there was a vague light. The study. If he had not been blind he would've picked Tessa up and carried her but he could not really avoid everything without his staff.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal