Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The hunter, the hatchling and the Felidar [Silmeria]  (Read 3539 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Re: The hunter, the hatchling and the Felidar [Silmeria]
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2016, 02:17:20 pm »
The fire explained more to Feral then he thought, understanding how the chick was comfortable on the hot stove. "Wow, do you have a black hole for stomach or what." He giggled then had the irrepressible urge to yawn. Which he did and majestically, like any lion would do.

"Time to hit the hay, little thing." He said offering his finger as a ramp to the bird.

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2016, 04:33:51 am »
Again the little creature chirped long and purring like. Staring at the freezer where food had been put in earlier. It indeed was a very curious little thing.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2016, 06:57:11 pm »
The lion fallowed the bird's gaze. "Oh, right! The freezer, hmm... i mean, the suet cake. I should take a look at it." Feral opened the door recessed in the wall by pushing lightly on it. It sprang forth slowly with the low hiss of a hydraulic system in function.
     The cold air poured out, creating a slight haze around Feral, before flowing to the ground and disappearing. He reached inside for the mold. The suet cake looked ready. The process took less time then expected due to the freezer being colder then usual. Feral was travelling a lot and feared to loose meat during longer flights.

He took the cake out of the mold and dropped it in a plate. "There! Now you can feed whenever you feel the need to!" He purred.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2016, 08:07:20 am »
The bird looked at the cake, observing it before slowly started to pick at it. Soon it was clear though that the creature hated the cold and did a few failed attempts to heat it up but it was to small, unknowing and unexperienced to make fire on command so just joined Feral's side again, looking up and chirping at him.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2016, 07:52:55 am »
"What's wrong bud'? It was a bit to cold for you?" He said helping the chick climb on him. Feral let the bird roam on his shoulder and walked to his bunk. He yawned again.
     He sat, took the chick on his finger again, then laid down. He installed the chick on his furry chest, and leaned his head on his arms, which he had put behind his head.

Feral observed the little thing until he fell asleep.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2016, 12:42:40 pm »
The chich was more tired then it initially thought after all the new discoveries and was soon to make itself warm and comfortable before falling asleep. Only when Feral would wake the small chickwas already gone and exploring. Picking at things although eventually found itself destracted by the own reflection once more attempting to play with it or challenge it.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2016, 03:06:48 pm »
Feral finally woke at the sound of a chick battling with the chromed toaster. He had a mute laugh and walked to the bird. "Come on kiddo. It's only a toaster. And that thing in the reflection, it's you!" He drew one of his claw out and tapped on the toaster twice to support his point.
     05:30 Showed the analog clock on the wall. Universal time, to say. "Damn. Early bird is the right term for you."

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2016, 11:25:22 am »
The bird merely looked at Feral tilting it's head with a chirp. Not undeerstanding a word of what was said. Her second chirp was more enthausiastic though as a kind of greeting. The formerly frozen cake also seemed to have been eaten from now it was warmer.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2016, 11:00:30 am »
"You already had breakfast? Good. We have long day ahead of us." He said, taking a piece of bread from a cupboard. He took an oat crumb from the bread and gave it to the chick. "There is somewhere I have to be today." He stuck the piece of bread in his mouth and walked to the pilot seat.
     He programmed his destination and waited. "Landing procedure will be complete in 00:01:00:00!"

"Hang on tight little buddy." He said the the bird.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2016, 12:38:28 am »
Only a questioning purring chirp left the baby phoenix's beak. But the fire and oven were not on which thus far had been the warmest of places. Feral's fur was the next so it simply nested itself in it. Warm, safe and secure.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2016, 08:23:38 am »
"We are going home, or at least my home. And since yours is with me, it's yours too... Err... I mean.. yeah that..." Feral was a very simple man and didn't liked to embarrass himself with words.

An hour passed and the shipped finally touched down.

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2016, 11:52:39 pm »
The bird clearly did not like passing through the atmosphere. Or at least all the noise and force that came along with it so it simply hid in Ferals fur for as much as it could.

When all the ruckus was over though the baby bird cautiously left Feral again to look around. Something was different, it just had no idea what it was.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2016, 08:27:09 pm »
Feral started to purr as the chick hid in his fur, trying to comfort it. It was a low and loud purr, comforting for his own kind and he didn't knew if the chick would understand the intent or not. He hope for it.

"Here we are kiddo, my home." He said embracing the savanna in which he landed. There was a small village a mile west. "Gods I missed this place."

― Albert Einstein

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2016, 03:15:11 pm »
When Feral purred, the little chick attempted to mimic the sound making it sound between a tjirp and a purr.

It looked a lot different then the ship. And it smelled different too. When able, the baby bird quickly moved closer to the open world laying before her tiny talons. It was hesitant when placing its talon on the savanna soil.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal