Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: *Peers in* Hello?  (Read 316 times)

DiamondDragon

*Peers in* Hello?
« on: February 10, 2015, 10:25:21 am »
*shyly comes in and waves* Hi everyone! I'm a newbie, as you can plainly see. I'm Dia, but I'm also called DD or DeeDee. I've been a roleplayer for about 5 or 6 years now, and have loved it from the beginning. I got here from the Iwaku roleplay site. The setting intrigued me, so I decided to join in!

I can't wait to try making my first character! She will likely be a wanderer, since I still need to take time and get used to the setting, culture of the world, ect.

So anyways... hi. XD

Stardancer

Re: *Peers in* Hello?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 10:50:04 pm »
Hi DD! Welcome! If you want to plot something with me, just send me a PM and we can discuss it there! I only have 2 characters here so far, but will make more. First I would like to RP the ones I've got now. They are alien travelers from the Pleiades. More info is in the links in my signature.

The site has been a bit slow with activity but I hope that will change soon. Hope you have fun here.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal