Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The DUMP!  (Read 381 times)

Slightly Awkward New Guy

The DUMP!
« on: June 18, 2014, 11:22:18 am »
Man, what a BOOOORING day! No one had come by in about a week, and Kyra was getting antsy. Surely they hadn't forgot about her, right? No, she knew she was useful. It was only a matter of time. But still, this kind of sucked. She crossed her arms across her chest and pouted at the... thing... in front of her. It wasn't working. Sighing dramatically, she spoke up, "Alright! I know you wanna work, so get to it! You haveta work with me, ya know?" She closed her eyes, took a deep breathe, and touched it with the palm of her right hand. Instantly, blue arcs of electricity surged all over it, lighting it up.

Then, it started to shift. The blue arcs of electricity shot over to random objects scattered around, bringing them into the main body as it moved and changed before her very eyes. A wide grin graced her countenance as her eyes shined in joy. Suddenly, it was done. In front of her stood some weird thing. It had giant, thick legs like a person. There was a big body for it, and long robotic arms. There was a seat in the middle and a steering wheel and some buttons. It kind of looked like it was built from a pile of junk, and it was. She cheered loudly at her success, and climbed into it the thing that was about 7 ft tall. She started pressing buttons to start it and suddenly the left arm fell off, and thick black smoke left it in droves from the hole. Dismayed, she quickly got out of it as it fell into a pile of junk once more.

"Ooooh, I KNOW I'm close! I just gotta fiddle with it some more, and it'll be ready! I just know it!" The green haired girl stomped her foot and pouted some more, her bottom lip sticking out and she turned around and humphed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal