Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: *jumps 5000 years into the future*  (Read 745 times)

Ickedu

*jumps 5000 years into the future*
« on: June 17, 2014, 02:07:34 pm »
Hey!

Yeah, another one from the past :)
I have started writing on SotE a few weeks ago and now thought, that this here also sounds nice. So.... here I am *waves*

Now I just have to create a character... hmmm... yes... I think I already have an idea :)

See you soon in some threads!

Brisinger987

Re: *jumps 5000 years into the future*
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 02:21:45 pm »
Hey Ickedu! Welcome to RotE.

Anadwen

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 09:10:02 pm »
*Waves with katana* Hey there, Ickedu! Nice to see you! Hope you enjoy this, make the site a little more active, and have fun with us... If you wanna plot just PM me :D

Ickedu

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 12:17:13 pm »
Thanks!  8)

Yes, it looks not quite as active here than on SotE.

I am currently writing on a weapons-freak/nerd/geek/techy. She does do her own modifications on firearms, and develops and builds ammunition. Also she is developing Virtual-Reality and holographic elements to enhance her weapons. For example for targeting-aids or friend/foe detection. So she also has some experience with computers and software. But she is more a developer, not a hacker.

I would like to place her somewhere on a ship. If I can not find a ship, maybe a space-station. Definitely somewhere in space for a start! :D
What would be a good ship/space-station/faction that is active at the moment and that takes new members?

Anadwen

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 12:18:21 pm »
The Shiroisakura takes new members! however, its rules are quite strict. no firearms. the Adachis don't like firearms!

Ickedu

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 12:34:12 pm »
nope, then no place for this character :)

But I like the Shiroisakura, at least what I have seen until now. So I just might to create another character :)

Anadwen

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 12:47:14 pm »
that would be awesome! you can PM me about it if you want more info :)

visualspice

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2014, 02:15:04 pm »
Welcome to ROTE, Ickedu :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal