Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Not Quite New?  (Read 286 times)

zozee9

Not Quite New?
« on: March 10, 2014, 02:54:29 pm »
Hey guys! Okay so I'm not completely new, but I'm creating one of these anyway. I joined this site when I joined SotE (almost two years ago) but wasn't very active. Eventually my old account got canceled so now I created this one (more recently). Still haven't really posted...

Anyway, I'm thinking I wanna get into some of this sci-fi stuff. A lot of you weirdos know me already from SotE, but I know there are people who come on this site and not the other. So I'm mostly introducing myself to you lovely people!

I'm Zozee. I'm a unitaur (unicorn+centaur aka a centaur with a magically magical horn) and might bless you all with glitter on occasion. I love writing (hence my presence here) and love meeting new people even more!

I'd love to learn something about all of you lovelies—even if we've spoken before? ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal