Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Llama face  (Read 301 times)

Space Monkey Mafia

Llama face
« on: February 24, 2014, 01:35:26 pm »
Hello! I have to confess that I haven't finished reading all of the things yet, but perusing the recent posts I found someone cursing at a llama, and I feel confident that I am in the right place.

Of course, I also felt confident that blunt bangs were a good choice for my face shape back in 9th grade, and my school picture stands as a glossy, 8x11 reminder of how wrong I was about that.

I am confident this will turn out better.

I found your game through a game request on RPGD. It's been years since I've joined a game where I didn't know anyone else. So, um, be my friend?

I have a character I'd like to bring over, one I created years ago but never quite got to play. I think maybe she'd fit here but I have to finish reading all of the things first. I should get back to that.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Llama face
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 04:26:11 pm »
I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND. 8D

But hiiii and welcome! And ahahaha! I feel ya. I feel ya so hard. |: I think we all made unfortunate hairstyle decisions when we were young. And fashion decisions. I don't like to remember my childhood in the 90s. >_>

But there are photographic reminders everywhere.

So much fluorescent spandex.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal