Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Shiny New Libra!  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Tally

Shiny New Libra!
« on: January 29, 2014, 01:11:15 am »
    Shiny New Libra!

Libra has gotten an update!  Its info is all current and fixed up, and to celebrate we're having a Libra event!

Libra's a pretty big place, and they've got everything a space station citizen—or visitor—could possibly ask for.  And now they're opening a zoo!  That's where WE come in...

Event Timeline

• January 29: Thread for Military Appreciation Day at the Petting Zoo goes up! Thread for the Monkey Exhibit goes up!
    • January 29 - February 12: Joining characters and posting to the group threads!
    • February 13: Monkeys escape!
    • February 13 - 29: Monkey havoc on Libra!
    • February 29: ? ? ? ? ?

Your Libra Resources

Special Badge!

Ooooh, look at that pretty silver scale badge.  This will only be available for the event!  Here's how you earn it:

• Have any character joined to the Libra directory.
    • Post to or create any thread in Libra while the event is running!

And that's it!  Once you meet the requirements, post here or in the badge thread to let us know!
    [/list][/list]
    « Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:26:19 am by Tally »

Offline Tally

Re: Shiny New Libra!
    « Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 11:48:50 am »
    I have added the Petting Zoo thread!  http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5408.0

Gotta run to work now, but I will be joining in on that one soon as I get home! (8

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 12:45:11 pm »
    And the Monkey Exhibit thread has also been added!

Clicky, clicky for the monkeys!
    OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
    Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
    The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 08:39:33 pm »
    CLAIMIN MY SCALE BADGE!

I have characters in Libra and I've posted to threads there!

Offline Tally

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 08:48:16 pm »
    About two days left until the monkeys escape!  Anything you want to do in the two group threads before our precious peace is shattered, now's the time!

Offline Aeyt

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 12:13:42 am »
    Myself, Rhi, flybat3, GIR, and Nix, all qualify for the scale badge. There are probably others, but these were easy for me to spot. Why Rhi didn't just reward herself with one as soon as she qualified is anyone's guess. :P I think the meds make her crazy. Well crazier than she already is. I mean who else could be as nice as she is to those horrible customers that make her put 12 splenda packets in their shaken green iced tea other than a crazy person?
    Isoyutare  //  Pierce Aubade Zephyr  //  Laurel Concord  //  Fera Vile  //  Leslie Vine  //  Flumenalt Lauthlet

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 12:23:12 am »
    *DIES*

ILU ALÉ.
    OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
    Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
    The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 01:27:34 am »
    ...those horrible customers that make her put 12 splenda packets in their shaken green iced tea...

Well shut my mouth and slap a badger, we have a regular who drinks that, too.

Offline Tally

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 03:27:23 am »
    Monkeys have landed in both threads.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal