Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mazz L. Tombs  (Read 434 times)

Anonymous

Mazz L. Tombs
« on: April 16, 2008, 11:28:28 am »
T.R.I.M Researcher #24, Encrypted Blog - Alpha Iota Six

***Vacation Update***

Viter Five is still as beautiful as I remember it, with the crystal clear oceans and not to mention the inhabitants, the crisp warm air, so clean and pure, and of course the beaches that go on for miles. Still I'm...I'm really conflicted. I'm glad they can't read this, or at least, I hope they can't, hopefully not anyone but my family can read it and...even then well...My mom doesn't like to use computer, my Dad's always busy with his Virtual Softwares and my brother is....out there.

I don't know Blog, should I sleep with Bianca? I never really was taught much about ahm...one night stands and all...would it be appropriate? I'm supposed to respect women after all right? Maybe I should wait till the end of the week before I go to do it right? Less chance to get attached and all.

Argh, why does this have to be so difficult!

I'll update this later with more goings on. Hopefully Teidra doesn't...pants me again or...make a comment about any...natural bodily function concerning bloodflow to certain areas to the waiter or something. Augh, or the shower thing.

~Mazz L. Tombs
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal