Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: That awkward moment when... [open]  (Read 4131 times)

Roxy

That awkward moment when... [open]
« on: June 08, 2013, 04:32:44 pm »
Bars were typically easy for a pull.  Depending on the popularity, they’d provide a vast, coagulated crowd, some lonely, others horny; a good amount prime for a pickin’.  At the same time, it wasn't like she was exactly dying for money either, having made decent wage a couple nights ago.  So if she couldn't land anyone tonight, she at least could ride a buzz and get acquainted with new company courtesy of a few appletinis.

Lounging a little over the counter, Polly swept an eye over the place from time to time; trying to gauge who’d be more open to business than not.  Generally the loners seemed and were more receptive than a person or a couple in a group (or the whole group), though she’d approach either if they seemed especially attractive.

A seat away from her, she noticed someone approach, and while she wasn't too sure how long they’d been here; she was positive she hadn't seen them up until now.  Huh.  If they were a newcomer (or not), there was certainly nothing wrong with a nice gesture.

She turned, her attire not leaving much to the imagination.  With one elbow on the counter, she broached the stranger with a leisurely smile, “Excuse me, sugar.  May I buy you a drink?” 

flybat3

Re: That awkward moment when... [open]
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 12:25:29 pm »
Kai usually wasn't this bold about his desires, but damn it it had been a long time since he had any action of any kind. That and he was stoned, naturally. Weed made him just extra horny. So here his was just causally walking up to a hooker, his tail twitching nervously behind him. Truth be told he hadn't ever done this before.

He looked at her, taking in her outfit that left her practically naked and gulped. His mind stopped working for a brief second and his mouth fell open. Hot damn, she was sexy. Pulling him self together he tried to come up with a reply.

"Uh...sure." he replied and sat on the bar stool next to her.

Roxy

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 12:05:21 pm »
The corners of Polly’s smile grew broader.  Short, but ridiculously cute!  Not that she was or could afford to be in the business of being picky – even if this kid happened to be an overweight, elderly, three-eyed and five-limbed beauty from the murkiest corners of Teinar, she still wouldn’t refuse him her time.  His happening to be good-looking was just a very bigmclargehuge plus.

She couldn’t recognize that he was flying high as a kite that very moment, or it could’ve been that she didn’t care to, considering that she was a little inebriated herself.  He looked a little young, but considering where Polly hailed from, it wasn’t considered too young.

“So tell me your poison, kitty~” She punctuated this with a lean forward, her finger tracing up the side of his cat ear, ending with a flick at its’ tip.  She withdrew a little after that, not wanting to come on too physically strong, and having to retrieve a few bills from – where else?  Her bra.  Classic.  “Been a slow night back at base?”

flybat3

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 08:40:45 pm »
Okay, the ear touching was definitely a new thing. Scratched behind the ears was heavan, but this was different. He shuddered slightly with pleasure and purred a bit. He couldn't help it, his ears were a sensitive spot of his.

"Ah well dont drink all that often but erm...rum and coke" he replied because it was the first drink he could think of. "I prefer bud if you know what i mean"

He shifted on his bar stool slightly and chided himself. Down buddy, not even alone with the lady yet he thought with a brief glance down at himself. God he felt out of his comfort zone and a tad dumb. If it wasn't for the weed in his system he might not have worked up the courage to do this in the first place.

"So uh, never done this before honest. I mean, not the sex thing, cause Im not a virgin by any means but.....the whole pay for sex thing. Not sure exactly how it works honestly uh...Do you know somewhere we could be uh alone?" he rambled. Yeah he got that way when he was nervous.

Roxy

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 03:43:41 pm »
Waving the bills, she called out to the barkeep.  “A rum and coke, here!”

Polly was a little surprised that he, in turn, called her out for what she was (talk about some superb guessing skills, though she hoped for his sake he didn’t approach every scantily clad man or woman with the same proposition), and not only that, he definitely wanted to do some business.  Damn!  Talk about a lucky streak.

But the way he stumbled got a twinge of concern from her.  Were he more subtle she probably wouldn’t have noticed, but now she hoped a drink or two in his system would unwind, if not placate him if she couldn’t.

And in a roundabout way, her ‘base’ question did get answered.   He was just a passerby, not one of the locals.  “Hmm,” She paused to toss her head back to polish off the rest of her ‘tini, “ever heard of the Sticky Trixxx?  That’s my main pad.  I’ll gladly take you back.”

She turned to look at him more directly, giving his knee a pat.  “You’re doin’ fine, kitten.  Not tankin’ as hard or bad as a few other ‘first-timers’, I mean,” she jested.  “We don’t have to rush into it just yet.  Unless…”  Here the pitch of her voice changed, low and silky.  “you’d wanna see what else I could do with-“ She raised the hand on his knee to his inner thigh, in one, swift stroke.  “-this hand.  Sooner.”

Again Polly withdrew, all innocent smiles.

flybat3

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 01:31:02 pm »
"Nope never heard of it. Is it a ship or just some place on cancer? I live on Sassy Juice personally" he asked.

His rum and coke appeared in front of him suddenly and he took a couple drinks hoping to calm himself. He wasn't use to being this nervous. Didn't figure it could be good on him.

"Thats....." he wasn't able to finish before her hand ran up his thigh. Sexy images assaulted his brain and his dick twitched in his pants. Got to be careful though, he wasn't a pirate for nothing. No red flags tripped in his head, but he was new to being a pirate after all. Plus he was the type of person that believed all people were good.

"I should probably finish this drink first" he said taking another sip and visibly relaxing the more he drank.

Roxy

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 06:37:13 am »
From the way he looked with drink in hand, Polly’s concern began to diminish.  Though in the fog of her own, faint buzz she realized she contradicted herself by groping some thigh.  Nice, hard thigh but still!

And he did seem a little shocked, causing her to feel a little guilty.  Thankfully the invasive sweep didn’t seem to turn him off her, but she knew she’d have to exercise dreaded restraint until she knew he was comfortable.

“Sassy Juice?” That combined with ‘Sticky Trixxx’ triggered a lot of interesting images.  Well, interesting and fabulous images.  “Now, what is that and why can’t you take me back there?”  Another tease.  Polly wasn’t really particular about where she did her dealings.  Outside, inside, public, private; made no real difference to her.  That and so far she was lucky enough not to have been caught in the act.

“Some place.”  With a name like that she figured that he could probably put together it being either a strip club or a cathouse.  “Business slowed to a crawl since competitions’ rolled in.  But, I’m gonna wager you’d feel more at ease there.”

“By the way…what can I call you?”  ‘Kid’ and any and all variations of ‘cat’ were fun and all, but had limited use.

flybat3

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 04:42:54 pm »
"Well I figure your place would be a bit more well equipped to deal with me honestly. Sassy Juice is so small and I was thinking of being more adventurous tonight" he said. Now he was usually a layed back and relaxed guy about sex, but on the rare occasion he wanted something more intense. Some bondage, maybe some scratching, maybe a hint of delicious fear that would send his adrenaline into overdrive. You know, simple stuff.

"Name is Kai. Same starting letter as kitten and not that hard to remember i would think"

Roxy

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 06:33:37 pm »
Now that only boosted her interest.  “Adventurous, hm?”  Most people were rather plain and simple about their tastes…just a one-and-done up against a wall, or in a bed, wherever; pure missionary style.  “What do you have in mind?”

If he’d divulge, at any rate.  He could consider it too intimate a topic to delve into, considering their surroundings.

flybat3

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 08:22:34 pm »
"Well see, I'm a submissive when it comes to things. You might be thinking, oh one of those, so I'll just tie him up, tease him a bit, get him off and than collect my money right? Not exactly though. I do like being tied up yeah, but its more the rush that I'm after. That whole terror that makes my mouth go dry type thing. The whole danger aspect of it. Not knowing if the sadistic person that tied me up is ever going to let me go. Just them getting off on hurting me is just....mmm" he purred and moaned slightly at the thought of it all.

The alcohol had loosened his tongue and frankly he didn't care who heard him. He might not even be going back to this bar again anyway. Though at this rate he would do his best to remember this hot lady and even where Sticky Trixx was.

"I don't giving you enough to work off of, or even explaining this quite right. Its more of a feeling almost than the actual act...." he finished his drink, blushing slightly at giving a way details that might make him look well foolish in this sexy ladies eyes.

Roxy

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 07:34:28 pm »
Her eyes widened a fraction as it allll came tumbling out, the most he’d spoken all night!  But what he said struck alien even to this streetwise woman.  The only experience she’d had that came remotely close was her acting the “submissive” so to speak, and that was only via some dirty talk during a raucous bout of sex.  She wasn’t sure she was, or could be, intense enough for Kai’s tastes.

Still, just because she was a stranger to the concept, didn’t mean she wasn’t willing for a trial run.  “You want me to use and abuse you, Kai?”

She leaned a little closer towards him, smirking at the blush that formed.  Really, she didn’t know if it was caused by the drink or something else, but a little color just added more to his complexion.  “I’m not sure if I’d even wanna to tarnish such a pretty face.  But if you begged me?  Mayyyybe.”

flybat3

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 02:31:54 pm »
He could tell the concept was new to her but hell, he had specailized tastes. He would take what he could get on this one. Besides the fact that she was smoking hot may make up for any blunders on her part.

"Oh yesss. Tie me down and make me yours." Kai said, purring at the thought.

Than waited a bit. "Unless of course you can't handle me?" he teased.

Roxy

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 08:13:41 pm »
Handle you?”  She chuckled a bit, relieved that the kid was no longer on pins and needles.  She liked that he unwound rather easily, as while she didn’t mind walking on eggshells to someone’s tastes, it’d get harder to do over time.  Polly assumed, then, that it was safe to make some overtures towards him – but if he froze up again, she’d only retreat.  He might’ve wanted a ruthless “master”, but that Polly could only try to play, and up to a point. 

Raising her right hand to his cheek, she stroked down until she used one finger to lift his chin.  She closed the remaining distance between them, busting out the “bedroom” eyes in tandem.  It was times like these she wished she were a little taller, if only so this move could be more impressive.

“Let’s see you talk smack with your face in-between my thighs.  Or…a gag in your mouth?  Hm.”  She let his chin go, her hand moving to the back of his head to scritch a little there.  As if she were pondering.  “Which would you prefer?”

flybat3

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2013, 04:32:04 pm »
"Mmm probably between your legs...im told im good at that" he replied and the blush was back. Just because he was good at sex didn't mean he was great at talking about it. That and he didnt have much of a dominant bone in him. He could be slightly sadistic if the mood struck, but he was more about submitting and pleasing others than anything.

The scritching though, that's what made his brain turn to goo. Regardless of if he was sober or not, it always put him in the same state of mind. Just pure bliss traveling through his body at that simple touch. He purred and tried to vow to himself that he wouldnt nuzzle her hand for more if she suddenly quit the scritches, but combined with being high and tipsy, that would be a feat in and of itself.

"So..." his brain tried to form coherant thoughts "my drink is gone..."

Roxy

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 05:48:46 pm »
The corner of her mouth twitched up into a smirk, as the scritching stopped entirely and she calmly sat back, withdrawing her hand.  “Oh, yeah?  So’s mine.  What a coincidence.”

She slipped a 10 dollar bill under her flask, not bothering to wait around to see if the ‘keep would notice or take it.  Almost cavalier, she offered her arm to Kai, “Shall we?”

flybat3

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 07:59:22 pm »
A slight whimper came out of him when she stopped. He couldn't help himself. Though he was able to keep from nuzzling her hand, which in his state of sobriety was actually difficult. Normally he might have been annoyed at himself for the whimper but right now he had other things on his mind.

"Well alright, but you know if you want to be truely in control......I have a leash." he stated. The reality of things is he just liked to be leashed in general but, he did wonder if she would take his offer up. He held out the leash to her after clipping it to his collar (which yeah he forgot he was wearing).

Roxy

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 05:09:34 pm »
[I’m sorry it took me so long to reply.  Been having a bit of a muse-lapse here at RoTE and was having too much fun at SoTE. xDD  I’ll try to be more active here.]

When he handed the leash to her, for a moment, she was a little dumbfounded.  Then she laughed heartily, grabbing the loop handle gently and giving him a soft tug.

“Well, all righty then!  Come along little kitty,” Oh man, this was a little odd.  But Polly’d play along, as she slipped her free hand in his – doubly as much of an effort to get him outside. 

flybat3

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 03:20:59 pm »
He grinned, the leash hadn't freaked her out to much. Domanatrix in the making here. Well okay maybe not so much. She was trying though and thats what counted.

"How far away is it anyway?" Kai asked as he followed her.

Roxy

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2013, 11:34:44 am »
“It’s only a couple o’ blocks,” Polly smirked – while she no longer worked for the establishment, her pimp had set it up long ago knowing that she couldn’t exactly make a living feeding off her street girls.  Ironically, though, the Sticky Trixx now was on its’ last legs, and by the time they got there Kai could see just how run-down it’d become.

For one thing, it was much smaller than the two other joints on each of its’ sides, almost like it’d been sandwiched in-between its’ aforementioned competition - ‘The Slick Craters’ and the ‘Cum-on-In’, tastefully and respectively.  While the two other spots were brimming with lights and noise, men and women lining up at their doors, the ‘Sticky Trixx’ had a half-asleep bouncer manning the post, who only jolted awake when he saw Polly with Kai in tow.  “Pol!  Hey!”  He greeted with…shall we say an overenthusiastic wave. 

As opposed to just heading right in, Polly seemed to see it fit to stop and make chitchat first.  “Hey, Luce~ how’ve you been?”

“Well, you know…pays’ been reduced, hours lengthened, don’t have much of a sleep cycle anymore.  The usual,” he punctuated this with a long, dramatic sigh.  Then his attention turned towards the boy she had on a leash, and he grinned, “Who’s this?  Polly, I thought you only liked girls!”  He proclaimed with a lilt in his voice, though from the way he was eyeing Kai up, it was very clear what Luce’s preferences were.

flybat3

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2013, 11:34:26 pm »
Not only had Kai never done this before, but he was low on money. Normally he would save a bit back, but well he treated himself to a tad to much booze with his last paycheck. Damn those body shots man.

He looked relieved when the Sticky Trixx wasn't the flashy building on either side. Just some run down place, probably without camera's or crowds. Sort of his style really. He some what paranoid of being watched, particularly since both now high and tipsy.

Kai grinned. Now this guy seemed a lot more up to speed. He raised and eyebrow when he heard she only liked girls. It could very well be that Luce was teasing her, but it was obvious the Luce was attracted to him. He paused in thought.

"Only girls huh? Well I wouldn't want to put you in a position that you didn't like being in. Plus its not like I wont pay you for showing me this place, well and some time with our poor sleepless Luce. Or if you really think you can handle me and want me, a threesome could work out. Or if Luce has something better to do well...his loss"

Kai was up front about his desires. He just didn't now see the point of beating around the bush when it was obvious what he was there for. Besides it was probably evident from the leash that he was in fact kinky. Hopefully one of them was the same. Normally the leash made him more submissive but right now it was business.

He shrugged "either way im game"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal