Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Director & his subjects.  (Read 305 times)

Anonymous

Director & his subjects.
« on: April 09, 2008, 05:36:20 am »
Heyyy.

So, I've just joined Vorn, a sadistic mad dude who's the Director of TRIM, and Zachary Doe, a guard at the same facility.

I was thinking something along the lines of.. Vorn doing his thing, dissecting mages and whatnot, for a little while until I get his character developed... he can get acquainted with my dear Zach. Then, he finds out that said guard is a mage himself, and escaped being tested by the scientists some way or another. I'm in need of a few dudes or dudettes interested in creating scientists who can help Vorn capture Zach and start examining and experimenting on him, in the nastiest ways possible.

I expect that it may get a little gory in some threads, and perhaps violent, so only reply if you're up for that kind of thing. 400 plus words per post is my average, so... yeah, keep that in mind. =].

I'm not all that clear on this plot idea yet, so any suggestions will be taken into account and considered! Anything, anything is gold. It can be as violent or farfetched as you like - I'm up for anything if you are.

<3 Discuss here?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 11:03:36 am »
Before you go too far there Cyaeris, i've got to tell you that I have the position of Director already.  Rhi has yet to update the master list sadly to reflect that.

You should also read up on TRIM, as some of the scientists are mages already, they have no problem with being mages and psychics there, they just use castoff mages and such that are sent to TRIM to be used as test subjects.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal