Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Goodbye's are hard (flybat3)  (Read 701 times)

flybat3

Goodbye's are hard (flybat3)
« on: April 17, 2013, 12:11:48 pm »
"Man you shouldn't go" Drew remarked, taking a hit off the joint that was passed to him before passing it back.

He was half sitting, half laying on his black couch relaxing in his cloud of smoke. Plants were growing in pots in various places in the room. His feet rested on his wooden coffee table. The stero was playing some techno music, his guilty pleasure. He couldn't help it, the stuff sounded amazing when he was blazing.

He exhaled the smoke inside his lungs and he seemed to melt into the couch. At least thats what it seemed like to him. Damn this is some good shit he thought with a smile on his face.

flybat3

Re: Goodbye's are hard (flybat3)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 12:23:48 pm »
His ears flicked to attention at Drew's remark. Sigh, that guy was always trying to play father instead of friend. You would have thought he would have let Kai live here if he was so against it.

"I have to get out of here man. I've been working on learning machines for at least three years now...What, according to you, I should just let all my hard work go to waste than?"

He took the passed joint with a huff of agitation. The two hits relaxed him enough that the fur on his tail calmed down. He relaxed into the couch and sighed. He looked over at Drew with a slight smile. Damn man was high so much that Kai figured he was always that way. Nothing seemed to get him angry. It was annoying.

flybat3

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 01:03:13 pm »
"No I will just......miss you man. I have customers yeah, but they aren't really friends. Plus you helped make all of this " he motioned around the room "possible. I get why man, just.....shit"

He snuffed the joint out after taking the last hit. He wasn't good at the whole emotion side of things. Truth be told, he would miss the little fuzz ball. He knew it was coming though, kid that was destined for more than running people there drugs and working on broken machines in his spare time.

He moved his arm towards the teen and scratched him behind the ears carefully. He knew it would calm him the rest of the way down and almost turn his brain to loving mush. He knew other things about him, turn on spots and what not, but he stayed clear of that. If Kai wanted a good bye fuck, than let him try that. He pulled the kid closer until he was laying on him and pet his back with his free hand.

flybat3

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 10:36:34 am »
Kai gave in and snuggled into the Drew's chest. His brain turned to mush as he nuzzled him and purred. Gods was there anything quite as good as snuggling after getting high? Well yes, snuggling that led to Drew's bed maybe.

He didn't want to think about leaving now, just wanted more petting, more scritches, more weed...more everything. It got that way when he was high, always wanting to extend the high, do more to bliss himself out. Dunno why but its just how he is.

He nuzzled Drews pants, purring still. He pawed at the zipper, his brain no longer working in human ways. Drew was hard and Kai wanted him now. Not 5 seconds from now. He didn't even want to waste the time of getting picked up and thrown on the bed.

"Meow?" he questioned.

flybat3

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 08:31:04 am »
"Sure" Drew answered. Cat mode, just something you got use to with him. He undid he shorts and let it out. Hard huh? Yeah that's how you knew your weed was good. He closed his eyes and let his friend get to work on him.

later on

He layed on the couch and snuggled the naked cat boy content and slightly worn out. Yawning he pet Kai's back. He fell asleep like that snuggling him even more as if he were a teddy bear the deeper he got into sleep.

flybat3

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 04:53:22 pm »
Sobriety hit him like a ton of bricks. If he wouldn't have gone off to sleep, the high would have just gradually worn off, but instead he was all of a sudden sober. His eyes slowly opened and he felt around with his paw to see who was behind him.

Oh yeah, I'm at Drews and....we are naked? he thought and than the memories slowly started to come back all fragmented. His back was all scratched and neck sported a nice hicky from his encounter. He tried to get up and find his shorts but Drew just snuggled him tighter.

"Gotta go man! I'm had to leave like....3 hours ago. Didn't plan to be here so long. Come on let me go!"

flybat3

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 05:03:05 pm »
Drew woke up slowly. He didn't really want to get it up though, recent actives had worn him out. He just wanted to snuggle and sleep all content like. Ugh...

"Didnt know you had a deadline..." he said, moving his arms to his side, so as to let Kai get dressed.

He thought for a moment as his friend did that and smiled. Remembering where the going a way present was , was a tad harder but he managed. Why he had left it in the kitchen was beyond him though.

"If your 3 hours late than you might as well stay for your going away present eh? You'll probably have to find another ride off planet now, unless they were willin to wait on ya. Jus calm down man"

Drew pulled on his boxers and stretched the sleep out of his body. Than sleeply walked off to the kitchen, and came back with a backpack sized blue cloth bag.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 05:39:06 pm by flybat3 »

flybat3

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 03:44:32 pm »
He pulled his shorts on and sighed. Should have known to clear some time off his schedule for saying goodbye. He could get another ride sometime probably. Schedules and time management weren't really his thing. He got distracted and did things on a spur of the moment anyway.

"I could probably..." was all he had time to say before his friend went into the kitchen and came back with a blue bag.

Impatient he snatched the bag and opened it. He pulled the items out and placed them on the coffee table one by one with a grin on his face. Presents were just awesome, didn't mater really what they were. His tail was straight, quivering slightly with the excitement of it all.

Calming down he took a look at what his friend actually got him. A nice shiney grinder for his weed, that had a small bell carved into top, a nice zippo lighter, a purple glass pipe with sparkles in it, a small candy container filled with seeds, and about a ounce of weed in a jar.

"Dude, man thanks. Didn't even know you had all this stuff. Jus.......damn" he said, a stunned look on his face.

flybat3

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 04:06:41 pm »
He just let the kid snatch the bag from his hands, already expecting that he wouldn't be able to contain himself. Presents, just had that effect on the guy. Aw and his tail was all quivering again, so adorable.

"Didn't know? Man, I'm a dealer. I got money to spare usually. Plus i know you dont really have any of your own shit, cause if you did, you would invite me over to where ever you live huh? Anyways, this is your emergency kit. Figure you can tide yourself over with the ounce while you wait for the seeds to grow. It'll take like, two months or so but you'll live. Far as the zippo and pipe, I know you get distracted by shiny stuff. Thought it would be amusing."

After finishing his mini speech he filled his pipe and took a hit. Mmmm wake and bake. Nice and stoned again, right where he wanted to be.

flybat3

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 01:25:44 pm »
"Dude, I'll stay in touch...there's that guy we know with net acess right? We'll be able to talk still probably. I should get going though..." he said.

Damn this emotional nonsense. Leaving him, is hard.... I've known him since i was a kid. Gotta go for this though. Didn't spend three years learning things to just throw it all away. he thought, while paused in front of the door. Trying not to tear up and than having a look of pure determination on his face.

He walked out than, the cloud of smoke behind him trying to cling to him as he went.

/end

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal