Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hi There!  (Read 289 times)

SuperMachinegun

Hi There!
« on: April 16, 2013, 07:23:16 am »
So I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Supermachinegun and my first language is English. I have been RP-ing for about 6 years now and have been looking for a new place to RP in. Well, I found this site through Distant Fantasies and fitted exactly to the genre I felt comfortable in.

In most Rp sites I have been in I played mostly as one of the protagonists but never the main character. This is because I love playing as an assisting character in a plot. I have played as villains in some of these RP sites; the one i remember most was a dual sword wielding mastermind whose sword could cause detonations upon impact and one that absorbed energy and deflected it. Like some Rp-ers, I absolutely love the thrills that combat Rp-ing brings and is what fuels my passion to roleplay.

Rolplaying is a hobby of mine and is always a good way to pass time. I love interacting with different people to discuss plots in the stories. I hope I'll be able to do this with everyone in this site.

I have read about the settings to have an idea on how the different places work and also at the wanted character section. I must say I think I found some pretty good ideas for characters I could RP as. Feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Hi There!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 11:43:33 am »
Heya there, and welcome! 8DD I'm glad you found us!

Ahhh, I can't wait to see what kind of character you make! ^_^ And we should totally thread. Don't be afraid to hit me or anyone else up, because we're always eager for plot! 8D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SuperMachinegun

Re: Hi There!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 06:53:08 am »
Okay so here's what i have concocted: two pilots, Reinas Blackliss,female age 31, and Renilius Blackliss,male age 22, are siblings born and raised in Aedolis by wealthy parents.

REINAS BLACKLISS

Reinas is considered as a prodigy, graduating from the Pilot program at the age of 17. She has above average developed psionic abilities making her a Tier 3 psychic, with an exceptional level of Illumokinesis, Empathy, Telekinesis, and Telepathy. She was a Cardinal from 17 to 19 years old, and Echo from 19 to 24 years old, and currenntly a Noble at the age of 31. Since becoming a noble, she has been a director and auditor of the Inquiry Sector and since 28 years old has moved to being a Seeker Director. Elemor, a part organic dragon, is cold and distant but to Reinas though not involved in the pilot's personal affairs. Reinas is rarely seen with her dragon and if ever, is often in ceremonial affairs and highly professional meetings. Elemor stands more as a bodyguard to the pilot rather than a ride or a pet.

Reinas is stern and cold. She is well-opinioned and maintains a calm disposition at times which can make her daunting to most pilots in her ranks and below. She was deemed as prodigy of her own making and achievements. Her professional etiquette and success makes her respected both on and off duty.

Relationship with Renilius: Reinas has always been superior to her brother, especially in their levels as a psychic and career. She has helped enter and secure Renilius' pilot career and is well informed on all his data and records. She cares well for her brother even before she has moved out of their parent's home to pursue a pilot career. However, she is reluctant to show others and to her brother her concern for him. She remains objective in all her discussions with him, keeping their relationship more on the professional side since his entrance into the pilot program. Though aware of their significant differences, she is sure that Renilius is capable of being a respected Pilot like her.

RENILIUS BLACKLISS

Renilius has always lived in the shadow of Reinas's, his sister, success and 'prodigy-ness' since his sister's entrance and success in her Pilot career. He has only recently graduated from the training program at the age of 22 and is currently a Pilot Cardinal with no expertise yet. His psionic abilities are average but not even close to to Reinas'. He has recently discovered shortly after becoming a cardinal his Cryokinesis, a Tier 2 ability. Though lacking in well developed psionic abilities, his physical combat earns him merits among Pilot superiors. Renilius has excelled in hand-to-hand combat, agility, and physical endurance, skills that helped him pull himself through Pilot training. Even with realisation of his own skills he still lacks the motivation and aspirations to realise what his role is to be as a Pilot. His dragon his Alos, a bio mechanical one who he has yet to form a bond with. His relationship with his dragon is not as well developed as others'.

Renilius is somewhat an opposite to his sister. He is young, wild and carefree. Never too serious about his duties, he often tends to accomplish these at a satisfactory level. He tends to slack off and push off his duties to make time for physical training and having fun with his friends. He is quite the adventurer, spending his time jumping across building tops and running around the city. He is also resourceful and witty. He is able to come up of quick solutions just overcome a challenge or a test but his potential is held back by his chrinic laziness as pointed out by his older sister.

Relationship with Reinas: He constantly tries to make situations awkward for his sister and apraoches her nonchalantly all the time knowing that they are relatives and that she can do nothing else but live with his attitude. He acknowledges his Reinas' superiority however finds it offensive or negative when he is compared to her. Even so, he tries his best to get through his sister's cold demeanor and still respects her as his sibling. He owes much to his sister for enabling him to graduate the pilot program with minimal damage to his persona and mind. Though differences between them are evident, he looks on the positive side that he will be able to show his sister that she did not make a mistake in supporting him in his Pilot career.

I hope this a good rough draft for my main characters. I realize that it is early in this stage to make a high ranking character like Reinas but i plan on giving her a significant role after some months of my rp life here. So expect to see her in action after around 4 months into my rp life here. For Renilius, however i plan on him deferring from the city of Aedolis, going out on his own, probably joining a rebellion against or outside Aedolis. I know that Aedolis is a pretty uptight city in terms of government affairs. Do you have any good ideas on how i could make this plot possible for my character Renilius? I hope this goes well with the settings in this site :)

I also plan on playing more as Renilius than Reina. But i am more than happy to take on the challenges that come with making a character like Reina in the future

« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 06:56:29 am by SuperMachinegun »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal