Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey hey  (Read 473 times)

Anonymous

Hey hey
« on: April 06, 2008, 10:02:25 am »
Well i guess i should do one of these. My username is Venorik because he's the only character I have kept through the years, somewhere around six or seven now i believe. So yes, his powers have compounded over that time, I haven't just pulled them out of my..yeah. My real name is Josh, i'm a pretty friendly and open minded dude. I live in california, i'm a senior in high school, I'm on the swim team and play water polo( water polo is way better), I was in band and stuff for about seven years but quit after my sophomore year because it was conflicting with my sports too much,but have stayed active with music through my extreme metal band Lamb to the Slaughter, which i'm the vocalist for. I played at sote for a while but yeah... didn't stay, did manage to create an empire and wage a war or two before i left though, and now Rhi (who just happens to be my cousin) has talked me into coming here. For how long, i'm not sure, but i was promised some good war-ing. So thats about it. yup..I think it is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 10:21:26 am »
Velcome!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 05:53:26 pm »
Holy crap.

What are you doing here? Dx

*edits*