Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Whatcha doooooooing? (Godsibb)  (Read 7101 times)

Offline Nix

Re: Whatcha doooooooing? (Godsibb)
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2012, 10:41:12 pm »
"Awwww do you want me to look more burly and manly? Would that make you happy? Or do you like girls with big boobs? Tell me what you want~" He was smiling brightly now, teasing cuties was so much fun. He leaned over the counter staring up at the younger male, his mulberry eyes shining mischievously.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

godsibb

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2012, 11:01:17 pm »
"Guh...?! N-no! S-shut up, I was just sayin' what pirates should look like!"

He turned away from the spirit quickly, going red. Truth be told, he didn't know what his type was when it came to people. There was no way he was going to say that out loud, though. He didn't want the shape-shifter to help him find out.

Offline Nix

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2012, 12:44:10 am »
"Awww so you like me just the way I am? That's so sweet~!" Ykan reached out to ruffle Vin's fluffy hair playfully. "I bet the captain is still out for the night, but I can ask him about you coming along in the morning. You are welcome to stay here Vin."

godsibb

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2012, 10:15:32 am »
Gritting his teeth, he patted down his hair. Stupid spirit thing... It's like he thinks his life's goal is to try to embarrass and annoy the crap out of Vin.

Still turned away, he grumbled, "Fine. Where do I sleep?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2012, 06:42:13 pm »
"You can sleep in my room~" The spirit smiled and his rabbit ears perked up a bit. "...I can sleep else where for the night if you'd like." He didn't want to make the boy uncomfortable, and maybe if he crawled into Ari's bed for the night he could better convince the captain to let Vin travel with them for a while.

godsibb

« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2012, 07:32:57 pm »
Vin felt his ears go red. He probably should've expected an answer like that. It didn't bother him all that much, though. He hadn't slept on a bed proper in a long while, and he didn't really care who or what was in it with him, just as long as he could get a good night's rest.

"Hmph. Do whatever you want."

Offline Nix

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2012, 04:33:52 am »
"I'd rather do whatever you want~" He smiled and cooed. The boy looked absolutely lovely blushing like that. It took a lot of restraint to keep from hugging and kissing the breath right out of Vin's lungs.

godsibb

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2012, 01:21:53 pm »
"Argh!" Vin threw up his hands, giving up his aloof attitude. He would never get used to this. "Just... I'm going to bed! Show me where I sleep!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2012, 05:32:39 am »
"Alright kiddo, I'll show you." Ykan's big goofy grin softened to a sincere soft smile as he lead the boy out of the kitchen and through the ship till they reached Ykan's small but cozy room. It was fairly plain, just basic furniture and what not. Well except for the stuffed animals that filled his bed and most flat surfaces in the room. "Here we are~"

godsibb

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2012, 11:26:50 am »
"..."

He nearly turned around and walked away. Stuffed animals? Really? One is bad enough, but this is insane. Vin was getting more and more convinced that the spirit weirdo was actually a disturbed 6-year-old girl who somehow got the power to shape shift and was pretending to be a man.

"....you’re so goddamn creepy."

Offline Nix

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2012, 09:46:32 pm »
"Awww don't say that..." Ykan whined making a cute frowny face as he went about moving most of the stuffed animals off the bed so Vin could lay down. "I just think they're cute~" He smiled again and pulled back the covers so the cutie could get in. "Do you need pjs to sleep in?"

godsibb

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2012, 10:11:03 pm »
"Tch." Vin rolled his eyes, looking away from the stuffed animals. He acted like he was just annoyed at a grown man having so many toys meant for little kids, but in all honesty, stuffed animals kind of unnerved him. The way they just sat there, smiling... Ugh.

"No. I don't sleep in pajamas."

Offline Nix

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2012, 10:52:25 pm »
"You sleep in the nude~?" He smiled brightly at the boy. No no no no no... don't picture it don't picture it... bad Ykan! Bad!

godsibb

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2012, 11:06:52 pm »
Vin choked. "N-NO!" Of course the creep would think something like that! "I-I leave my underwear on!"

...thinking about it, that really wasn't much better.

Offline Nix

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2012, 11:23:56 pm »
"Boxers or briefs? Or cute lacy panties with little bows on it?" Ykan teased grinning even more before walking to the door. "You can make yourself at home kiddo. The bathroom is just down the hall to the right. Get some sleep ok?"

godsibb

« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2012, 11:46:41 pm »
Blushing, Vin took off his backpack and tossed it down next to the bed (a suspicious sounding clinking noise coming from inside it as he did so), busying himself with something as an excuse to not look at the spirit.

"Yeah, like I'd get any sleep with a perv like you sneaking around!" Actually, if anything were to make him lose sleep, it would be because of the damn stuffed animals. "Get out so that I can go to bed!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2012, 08:59:26 am »
"Hey, I'm crew on this ship... I have the luxury of not sneaking around... I come and go as I please kiddo. Which reminds me... I should go talk to the captain so you don't get in trouble for being here... And so I don't either." He grinned sheepishly before opening the door. "Sweet dreams~" The silly rabbit cooed before exiting the room.

godsibb

« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2012, 11:39:12 am »
Grumbling angrily to himself, Vin quickly closed the door and stripped down to his boxers. Not caring much about his clothes, he simply tossed them on top of his backpack, hesitating before he got into bed. Ugh... The place where the creep sleeps. Who knows what's wrong with it?

A nervous glance around at the various stuffed animals convinced him to hurriedly crawl into the bed. It definitely wouldn't be the worse thing he's ever slept in. With his head safely under the covers and away from the creepy stares of the dolls, Vin finally relaxed and sniffed tentatively the the sheets. He was surprised to find out that they actually smelled...nice. Already feeling himself drift off, he closed his eyes and wrapped the bed sheets tightly around himself. In almost no time, he fell into a deep sleep.

godsibb

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2012, 09:22:08 pm »
The next morning when he woke up, Vin’s eyes snapped open as he jerked his body into an upright position, prepared for anything weird he might see. All he got was an eyeful of sheets. Momentarily forgetting that he fell asleep under the covers, Vin flailed around, trying to pull them away. After a few seconds of struggling, he finally managed to throw the sheets off his head and looked around the room. It seemed the same as it did last night. Simple, with freaky stuffed animals all over the place.

Rolling his eyes, Vin plunked back down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling, trying to avoid the gaze of the stuffed toys. This is how it was every morning; if nothing woke him up in the middle of the night, then he would force himself to jerk awake around four or five o’clock in the morning, look around for any danger, and leave as fast as he could. More than once before he had awoken to unpleasant surprises, so he trained himself to get up at even the smallest noises and live off the least amount of sleep he could without feeling like a zombie. However, today was...different. He didn’t seem to be in any danger...and he was in an actual bed. There was no reason to pack up and leave, no rush. It felt nice.

After several minutes of doing absolutely nothing, he started getting hungry. Finally sitting up, Vin yawned greatly and ran his fingers through his messy bed head hair, mussing it up even more. Not bothering to put on his clothes, he walked toward the door, opening it quietly. He figured it had to be at least four in the morning, maybe; no way would any sane person be up by then. Luckily, he vaguely remembered the way to the kitchen. Quickly walking down the halls of the ship, Vin reached the kitchen in record time and dashed in, ready to raid the fridge.

Offline Nix

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2012, 11:06:52 pm »
Ykan had been up all night. Or rather, kept up all night by Ari and the System. The pleasant ache in the lower half of his body was proof of that, well that and the love bites on his body. He could have just slept next to Ari, he had in the past, but when he did well... it made him feel... special. That was something he had to keep straight. Ari was his friend... his best friend. Just because they fucked like rabbits didn't mean they were lovers, and Ykan could not afford to get his hopes up about that.

He had been setting up stuff for breakfast when the cute little bed-headed boy came dashing in. Ykan forced himself to walk as normally as possible in front of Vin. "My my... some one is up early, are you hungry kiddo?" He said with a big smile.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal