Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Libra's request to the Cancer and response to Edanith  (Read 663 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

The Libra's request to the Cancer and response to Edanith
« on: March 20, 2008, 11:23:44 am »
A comm link opens up between the Libra and the Cancer, a message intended for the captain of the station.

"Aedolis is moving against us, and Edanith, too. Aedolis will be on us in 72 hours if we do not surrender--which is of course not an option. Edanith has promised to aid us if we do fight, but I don't trust that they won't turn against us, obviously. I will accept their offer for now, if only to turn the tides against Aedolis rather than be crushed between Edanith and Aedolis both. Edanith will be easier to deal with on its own after it has sustained casualties by Aedolis.

However, that is not what I have messaged you to say. I am requesting backup. Please send out a message to all your people; any aid, even the aid of vagabonds and rogues, will do. We are in a state of emergency.

Malriiko Arabar, Captain of the Space Station Libra, out."

A separate message is sent out to Nacrus Servilius Quaestorian, Consul of Edanith, High Admiral of the Fleet, Lord of the Twelve Colonies, Master General, Bearer of the Fifth Seal.

"Thank you, Consul, for your kind offer of support! As I'm sure you well know, surrender was never an option. The Libra is a free people and shall remain such. We will fight, and Edanith's aid would be appreciated in this time of need.

Kind regards,
Malriiko Arabar, Captain of the Space Station Libra"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal