Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: An Edanith lands on a small spaceport in Aedolis ...  (Read 555 times)

Rastul

An Edanith lands on a small spaceport in Aedolis ...
« on: June 13, 2012, 06:52:13 pm »
Hi guys. I hail from Iwaku, but my roots are from Order of Mayhem (RIP), a Hellsing RPG forum. Something about the star background with the female gazing up into it evoked strong feelings of whimsy, immaterial, surreal, and inspite of my lack of confidence to do anything original, I'd like to join. I'm used to live style posting, so I'm hoping I'll fit in.

I'll post a profile and my idea for a plot if more inspiration comes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: An Edanith lands on a small spaceport in Aedolis ...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 02:07:01 pm »
Yaaay! Hiya there and welcome to the game! 8D Hope ya have fun here! Also, if you ever wanna do a thread, I'm definitely open to it. x3 I'll be scoping out your plot and character as soon as it's up!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Rastul

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 07:09:05 pm »
What I wanted to do was create a character who could interfere / sever the link between a Pilot and their dragon. Since the member count tends to the small side, it seems like a good idea to make a character who can do things rather than err on the side of a more mundane one.

Since I had that idea it's soured a bit, mainly because (and I only realized this afterwards) it has a bit of similarities to .. well, the legend of Korra. If you don't think it's too blatant, I can still try and build something around it.

Offline Nix

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 07:30:14 pm »
Hi!!! Welcome x3

Jenny

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 08:40:30 am »
Welcomeeeeee! I'm always up for roleplay, so if you're interested shoot me a message any time! I'm looking forward to seeing what characters you churn out. Stalking char profiles is my favorite :')

Rastul

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 12:55:58 pm »
All the ideas I've come up with so far just seem so .. so .. banal :(

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 05:22:02 pm »
I don't mind that idea. xD It could be pretty darned cool to see something like that! I also don't mind the similarities. I mean, if we didn't do things for fear of it sharing similarities to something, we'd never do anything at all! ^^
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Rastul

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 05:55:13 pm »
I have one character up, and I'll try to make something original regarding my first idea. Not sure what to do next, normally I'd just jump in on people. DIS THE RIGHT WAY 2 DO IT?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal