Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: yo, Prophet.  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

yo, Prophet.
« on: March 06, 2008, 09:46:05 am »
conflict with Libra. how shall we proceed?

and Providence. should we be worried about this?

- Indigo
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 12:39:41 am »
We do our jobs.  With Providence dead, the dragons will come down hard on all of us.  Don't give them any reason to doubt you.

Leak whatever information you can to Libra.  That's all.  That's how we've always done things.  Gospel operations don't go beyond the virtual.  The second we start trying to change things physically is the second we sacrifice our anonymity. And that's the only advantage we have.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 01:07:32 am »
This is such crap. You're always telling us we should never do anything to risk exposure, but then you go and kill Providence? And don't even bullshit me, I know it had to be you.

If you ask me, this is the kind of thing we ought to be doing MORE of. I'm sick of hiding, and I'm sick of doing NOTHING. We should be FIGHTING the others, not acting like good little Pilots and hoping no one catches on.

Years of this shit, and where has it gotten us? Nowhere.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 10:44:59 am »
yeah, right after you, Caramel. go fight them, guns a-blazing. why don't you pour some steak sauce on yourself while you're at it, the Dragons would love that, because it'd take them all of two seconds to catch you. might even torture everyone else's identities out of you while they're nomming off your legs. |: if they don't just turn you over to Roman.

Prophet's right. we can't risk it. besides, whoever killed Providence (if one of us really killed him) was at least smart enough to be sneaky about it. so don't be stupid.

thanks, Prophet. I'm on it.

- Indigo

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 11:48:28 am »
Chickenshit.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 11:55:44 am »
oh, go stuff yourself.

- Indigo

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 10:41:39 pm »
One big happy family, eh?

Everyone just be on your best behaviors. And by best I mean worst.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal