Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Turkeys, Pork, Water {Rhi/Open}  (Read 492 times)

Anonymous

Turkeys, Pork, Water {Rhi/Open}
« on: October 04, 2011, 02:13:17 pm »
It was nighttime. Yet outside the ship, it was black as it ever was. Sekron, the military commander of Libra, was en-route to the station. He was visiting his soldiers that were outside of the station. He sighed as he sat on a chair. It would be several hours later when he finally arrives to Libra.

'Aye'll be tired before the end of this day.'

Sekron looks a bit as the crew made the usual protocol for landing. he would think they would have guessed it was his ship, as it hardly goes out. His bodyguards, Niki and Hyperion, were grinding some steel. After ten minutes, the ship lands in the docking bay. Same process of the guards following Sekron.

"Same action." Sekron spoke.

The guards chuckled only to shut up at the end. He moved his arm to view some classified information, then quickly shuts it off.

"Well ya'll can take a break. Aye am going to sort out several things." Sekron ordered.

Though neither of the guards wanted a break; they said nothing as they walked off. Sekron moved around a bit, through several hallways and corridors. Finally after some time, he enters a restricted lounge. It was after all the scans that he finally sits down and takes a glass of water

OOC: eh. Could have done better? hehe
Song: This is the Hour
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Turkeys, Pork, Water {Rhi/Open}
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 03:18:44 pm »
(My telepathic communication can't be blocked, but are you okay with Tassadun reading surface thoughts of your characters?)

Tassadun walked down the halls. Because of his knowledge of technology, he had permission to travel anywhere, but he wasn't allowed into specific rooms, if only because the crew knew he rarely stayed here. The psionic being probed various people's minds as he walked before coming to one door and sensed someone inside. It was one of those rooms he couldn't enter, but nobody said he couldn't communicate with those inside.

Greetings. Don't worry, you aren't going mad. Just think what you want to say and I will hear. he started, fairly sure he person will freak out at first due to his alien mind. I am Tassadun. A traveller. Might I ask who you are?[/iu
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal