Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A shiny new member?  (Read 426 times)

Anonymous

A shiny new member?
« on: August 27, 2011, 10:19:06 pm »
KIRI HAS ARRIVED~  :heart: BRING TO ME YOUR AWESOME CHARACTERS AND PLOTTAGE! /noms them all!

Haha okay, so after debating whether or not to join RotE for a million years, I finally did! It doesn't really feel like I'm a new member since I know some of you awesome chaps from SotE, but, I figure I should introduce myself anyway, just in case you didn't know!

So yes, I'm Kiri, I'm eighteen, I'm going to uni to major in journalism in two weeks, and when I'm not slaving away over posts, I'm rotting my brain with either anime, manga, or video games. Currently I'm trying to beat FF XIII which I have a very strong love/hate relationship with.

Currently, I only have Valor Vice to offer up for characters. He's a wandering vagabond who calls himself a space pirate, but in reality he's just a hipster internet troll with a sweet plane that he rides around and sometimes jacks people's stuff if he wants it. I have more character ideas so they'll get up... eventually! Hopefully soon! (God, I'm crap with time management...)

But yeah, see, I'm rambling! That's it, I'm done - looking forward to threading and plotting and lulzing around with all of you crazy awesome sauce people! So long, and goodnight!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: A shiny new member?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 11:01:50 pm »
WELL HELLO THERE I TOTALLY DON'T KNOW YOU AT ALL WHO ARE YOU AGAIN N00B?

xDDDD

Good to see ya over here on this side where things are fancy! AND I HAS CHARACTERS IF YA EVER WANNA PLAY. Granted most are in Aedolis, but I has others! 8D And am making more OUTSIDE Aedolis! xD

(Also, FF13. It's battle system kills me. Granted I'm only in about 3 hours...I should play it more!)
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 11:46:17 pm »
HI KIRI OMG I LOVE YOU 8D

I WANT TO PLAY! I DEMANDS IT! I HAVE LOTS OF CHARACTERS AND THEY WILL HAVE EPIC ADVENTURES AND WEEEEE 8D

Also, fuck XIII's battle system in the ass B|

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 12:59:27 am »
OMG WHO ARE YOU CRAZY AWESOME PEOPLE? <333

Rhi, yes, things are so fancy and shiny here~! I deffy will want to play - after I get a few more chars up, we must get plotty things brewing! Same for you, Rina! <3 WE SHALL HAVE EPIC MAGICAL ADVENTURES~

And lol, FF 13's battle system is horrendous, yes. There's really no excuse for it. Why can't we just go back to turn-based combat, like in FF X? I've clocked in 26 hours on 13 and nothing really changes about the battle system either, but I've gotten too attached to the characters and I can't stop now... /SOB

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 07:40:10 am »
Haha! DON'T CALL MAH WIFEY A NOOB.

BUT! Kiri~ Tis about times~ (*hasn't even done a welcome thing yet...*)

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 09:30:21 pm »
Welcome to RotE! 8D I've seen you around SotE, but we've never RP'ed. xD Glad to see you've wandered over here, too!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 09:34:41 pm »
Kozi! -snugs!- Haha, yes, I'm glad I joined~ I don't know why I didn't do it sooner!

Heya, Looshi~! Yeah, I've seen you around SotE as well - maybe this time around we can get to RPing with each other! (Once I actually get some more characters up!) But thank you~! I'm glad to finally have made it over here, haha~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal