Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: For yooooou! [Rina!]  (Read 10277 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

For yooooou! [Rina!]
« on: August 26, 2011, 03:49:07 pm »
"I made you a picture!"

"I don't want it."

"I made you a picture!"

"I said I don't want it."

"I made you a picture!"

"So give it to someone else!"

"I made you a picture!"

"I. Don't. Want it."

"I made you a picture!"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!" Asher whirled on Cassius then and grabbed him by the front of his shirt. He shoved him up against the wall and held him there, face close to his. "Fucking seriously! What. Does it take. To make you shut up. For just five minutes?! FIVE MINUTES! That's all I fucking ask! Five! F-I-V-E! So I can fucking hear myself think! Hear something in my head that's just me for once!"

Oh yes. Recreational time with Cassius. So far, it was a fucking blast.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: For yooooou! [Rina!]
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 09:59:52 pm »
Cassius's heart pounded and he gave Asher a panicked, sad look before his brain reset, face going blank for a moment before be beamed at his friend, "I made you a picture!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 10:31:54 am »
Asher wanted to scream.

He did let out a loud, exasperated groan before he released Cassius with a hard shove and threw up his hands. "FINE! Whatever! You win! Just...just give me the damned thing!"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 09:28:40 pm »
Cassius beamed at Asher, a little puzzled why his best friend in the whole wide world ever was so tense. He held out the picture, a simple abstract done with pastels. Cassius lacked his brothers raw artistic talent, but he wasn't bad. He had a good grasp of color and shapes to control the space and move the eye around the page.

"What's wrong Asher? You seem upset."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 11:26:34 am »
Asher snatched the picture away from Cassius and glowered at him, pointedly ignoring the question. Then he flicked his eyes to the paper and back to Cassius. "What the shit is this?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 11:28:39 am »
Cassius smiled again and shrugged, "It's whats in my head. Do you like it?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 11:37:24 am »
"It's, uh..." Asher turned the paper this way and that and tilted his head, squinting at it. "It...which way does it even go?"

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 11:38:14 am »
"This way!" Cassius reached over and carefully turned the picture the right way, "But you can turn it a different way if you like it better."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 11:40:03 am »
"I can't tell the difference." With a low sigh, Asher let his arm drop back to his side, picture still in hand. "Now what am I supposed to do with this?"

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 11:41:19 am »
"We can put it up in our room! Or um...I don't know. Do you not like it?" Cassius's smile faded for a moment, replaced with worry.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2011, 11:53:15 am »
"It's..." Asher shot Cassius a look and frowned, setting the picture on the table. When Cassius had been pestering him, he'd wanted nothing more than to just rip the thing to shreds and toss it in his face, but when Cassius was normal--or, more normal, Asher's standards for normalcy had changed since being here--it was far more difficult to hate him.

"It's fine. Hey, why don't you see if you can get some tacks, huh? Then we can put it up." It was worth a shot. He could find plenty of uses for tacks.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2011, 11:55:17 am »
"We aren't allowed tacks. Just tape." Cassius laughed, feeling better that Asher liked his picture, "But we can put it up! I like colors."

He didn't really like how drab their shared room was and liked to cover the walls with pictures when he could.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 12:07:56 pm »
Dammit. It had been worth a shot. Cassius was just so tight with Zachary and everything, Asher had hoped maybe, maybe that meant he could weasel certain items out of the staff. His shoulders slumped. "Ah. Alright. Tape it is, I guess."

Frowning, he crossed his arms over his chest and sighed. He needed a distraction. "Oh yeah, so, did Hillary ever ditch that douchenozzle?"

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2011, 12:10:30 pm »
"You mean Reggie? Oh yes." Cassius's whole face lit up, leaning closer. He adored talking about the TV shows with Asher. Partly because he liked talking about them, partly because Asher was extra super friendly with him when he did.

If he was lucky, Asher might give him hair pets!

"She caught him trying to steal Missy's dog at the hotel. And she had the gun, but she couldn't kill him. Instead she got him arrested, but Bill found out and he's really mad and then he kissed Laura!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2011, 11:04:01 am »
"What? She was actually thinkin' about shooting him over a dog?" Asher asked, eyebrow arched. Then he made a face and groaned. "Laura's fugly, though. How could he stick his tongue in that? Fuck this show. It doesn't make any fucking sense and they're all idiots," he huffed, arms crossed.

"Besides, Bill should be with Joseph. I don't care what anyone says, they got a connection."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 04:01:42 pm »
"I agree! But Joseph is still mooning over Amy. Though I think Amy faked her cancer and isn't dead. But I don't want her to come back, because I want Bill to be with Joseph. I think he was thinking about Joseph when he was kissing Laura. And Laura isn't ugly! She just got burned and it wont go anywhere because her and Jamie and Rebecca are totally in love. She's just upset cause of the burns and she needs to have Jamie's baby. Oh! AND GUESS WHAT!"

All of that spilled out rapidly and Cass gripped Asher's arm, expression earnest, "The lady is back and she stole Marissa. And I'm worried she's gonna drain her like she did Andrew."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2011, 08:47:55 pm »
"What? Seriously?" Asher groaned, grimacing. "I thought she died in that car accident. It exploded and everything. What the hell's she back for? I hate that fucking bitch, I was so glad when they killed her off." He gave a huff of agitation and added, "Does Kevin know yet? He looking for Marissa? That's bad news."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 09:16:12 pm »
"He doesn't know it's the lady! He thinks she is avoiding him, but he's worried. Oh! Oh! And I think that Angela is gonna have a baby! She was puking her guts out in the morning. I wonder who the father is. Cause it could be a lot of people."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2011, 09:34:49 pm »
"Oh gods. Just what we needed. A pregnancy plot. Bets on her miscarrying? My hypothetical money's on her losing the kid and having some crazy angst spiral and--oh shit. Ya think it's Dan? That would be like the ultimate slap to the face. Crazy fucker'd probably try to take the kid from her." Asher grimaced. "I hope her being pregnant doesn't make her all gross. Angela's fucking hot. I'd do her."

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2011, 09:41:49 pm »
"She's beautiful. I would sleep with her. But I hope it isn't Dan. I don't like Dan, he hurts people. And it would be sad if she lost the baby! Remember when Natalie lost the baby?" Cassius had cried for days, on and off resetting when he was reminded of the plot.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal