Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Weee're off to see the director! [Tcheki!]  (Read 4871 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Weee're off to see the director! [Tcheki!]
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 10:29:14 am »
That surprised him. If anything, he had expected her to yell for some backup--and he hadn't been prepared for her to be quite that strong or gutsy. The breath left him in a gasp when he hit the wall, but he wasn't about to take it laying down--and, as far as he was concerned, Director or not, she was just a woman. A strong one, but still just a chick.

He grabbed for her wrists to try to take the pressure off and brought one leg up, then slammed his foot down for her toes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2011, 10:45:02 am »
She was amused by the surprise on his face when she had him against the wall. Though, he did have a lot of fight in him when he grabbed her wrists then slammed his foot on her toes. She winced, but held her ground. Glaring at him while she adjusted her fingers and dug her nails into his neck.

"You're going to learn to listen. Willingly... Or as a fucking vegetable."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2011, 10:59:57 am »
That made him freeze. It wasn't the pain of her nails digging in that did it--he'd endured worse. It was the threat. He wasn't afraid of much anymore after being here, not even death; sure he didn't want to die and still had too much hope to lay down and wait for it, but it wasn't what he feared.

Being a vegetable, though? Alive but not, lacking all control, being just...there but not there and as good as dead without the release? That scared him.

His hands loosened on her wrists and he leveled a malevolent glare at her. "Fine," he spat. "Get the fuck off me."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2011, 12:24:03 pm »
Aa.. So she figured out his weakness. He was a tough one to crack, but under it all, he was actually afraid of being a vegetable-- and she had all the means to make him into one. So, when his hands loosened, she stepped back and licked her lips. "Aa.. I see that you really do have a weakness.. Good. I'll be sure we have this on file." She smirked.

Then she crossed her arms over her chest and grinned. "Well, off with them. Or do I have to force it?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2011, 08:10:06 pm »
Asher rolled his eyes and tried not to actually show how her words had rattled him--even though she'd already figured it out. He shoved off the wall with a growl and, in one smooth motion, stripped off his shirt and tossed it at her.

"Whatever."

A couple seconds later, and he had stripped down to his underwear. Old scars lined his pale skin here and there, along with several tattoos, and fresh bruises stood out purple where needles had recently been. But aside from that he looked healthy and fit; he didn't have much else to do, so he spent a lot of his free time working out.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2011, 09:14:46 pm »
She caught his shirt and made an angry face at him. He was crossing the line a bit there, but what ever. She just carelessly threw it to the floor and watched him undress to his underwear.

She stepped a little closer to examine the bruises and the scarring. Even daring to reach out and touch some scars to see if they were on the borderline-keloid stage or not. Though, her hand did drop from his skin and she circled around him once before stopping in front of him. "Well... you're not entirely undressed are you?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 09:33:31 pm »
While Asher jerked under her touch a little, hating it, he endured it for the most part. Even he knew that he had crossed some lines and it was all about picking his battles. For now, he'd fought enough--and hadn't really intended to in the first place; she'd just successfully managed to set him off.

Snorting at her comment, he slipped his underwear off and rested a hand on his hip, shooting her a flat look. "Shall I bend and cough?"

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2011, 07:55:27 am »
She watched his underwear slip off with a sick satisfaction that she could cause someone to do such a thing with the littlest threat. It was empowering. And she was soaking it all in. Though, his comment called for a chuckle and she moved over to him. Running a hand down his chest. Lower. and. lower. "No. You wont have to do that. But, you will have to learn to listen to me better."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2011, 10:37:33 am »
Once again, Asher caught the woman's wrist, stopping her before she went too low. This time he held it, grip firm and fingers digging in as he glared at her.

"Listen, cuntwaffle. Either cut the bullshit and do the fucking exam or cut to the damned chase, because this is getting old. You wanna whore yourself out? Be my fucking guest. But you're either a slut or a doctor. Pick one." Because of all the physical exams he'd had, none of them involved getting felt up.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2011, 06:15:34 pm »
She yanked her hand free and promptly slapped him across the face. "I'll do what I want, when I want, and how I want. If you have an issue with this, then too bad.." She stated firmly. Grabbing his shoulder and tugging him close.

"Now... bastard. You'll learn one thing about me. I am a doctor-- I am the director. You will learn to appreciate that fact, and how to shut your mouth. I will perform my checkup of you anyway that I wish, and you will keep quiet about it." She demanded, fishing it up with another rough slap.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2011, 12:22:50 am »
Asher let out a hiss of pain when she slapped him, and felt steely anger course through his veins as she spoke. But it was a new kind of anger--and a more dangerous kind than his violent outbursts. A smile stretched his lips, one that didn't reach his eyes, and it stayed there even after the second cheek-reddening slap. He would probably have a bruise there in the morning, and with his pale skin they tended to look worse than they were, but he didn't care. His skin stung, but it was nothing he hadn't endured before.

"Fine, doc," Asher said, and then just stood there, forcing himself to relax. "Fine. You have wowed me with your keen professionalism. I'm sure Zachary would be pleased." He flashed a fake grin. "Have at it."

And in the meantime, he started to take careful stock of everything available in this room and where it was located.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2011, 07:00:13 am »
Aa.. So he was threatening her with Zachary now? Well, this just got interesting. Though, she just smirked, unphased. "Sorry to burst your bubble, dear boy, though... I'm not doing anything wrong." She stated and pushed him into the wall behind him, then looked over his chest. Her hand running down his skin again. But, the true intention of that touch-- even from the start, was seeing the firmness of his muscles to see if anything was affecting them.

Then she pushed his chin up and looked over his neck. "Do you still work out in that room? Or, is Cassius your only form of exercise?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2011, 10:11:12 am »
"Not doing anything wrong, perhaps. But displaying a gross lack of self control? Definitely." Asher still smiled, letting her hands roam and tilting his head when she started to look over his neck, currently compliant.

"Cass is my most vigorous form of exercise," Asher said with a shrug, "but not the only. I still work out. Not much else to do." And he wanted to keep fit and prepared for the day he got the fuck out of here. Because he would get out, somehow.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2011, 10:44:48 am »
"Lack of self control? Aa.. because I punched you, or because I slept with Cassius?" She questioned. Looking at his face, then she stepped back and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Most vigorous? So, not only does the sex keep you in shape, but so does beating him up, hm? You tell me I have no self control and you attack someone who has no issues with it-- nor the ability to actually comprehend that your actions are wrong. I think we have a hypocrite here." She moved to pick up his pants and handed them to him. "Regardless. As a specimen, you're in tip-top shape. I'll be sure to get you on the lists for new drugs. I'd like to see some of your spunk taken care of. Who knows, maybe I'll get an excuse to make you into a vegetable."

She grinned. Standing back to let him get dressed.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2011, 10:58:26 am »
"Both," Asher answered a bit more snappishly than he'd intended. Realizing that, he smoothed his face back out and shrugged, giving a light, bitter laugh.

"Lady, I'm just a fucked up, lowly lab rat. I've been physically and mentally altered and fucked with and tested on and, basically, tortured. I'm not the almighty Director with all her fancy degrees and special training and high learning. If you can't tell the difference between the the rat and the scientist..." He trailed off, snatching his pants back from her and yanking them on.

"So yeah, like I care about morality. Anyway, bitch, you're preaching to the choir. You fucked him, too."

He pointedly ignored--or at least, didn't react--to the rest of what she said. Instead he bent down to grab his shirt off the floor, not wanting her to see that she'd shaken him.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2011, 11:33:06 am »
"Regardless of my sleeping with Cassius, which happened in the confines of my home where I am not required to keep a professional behavior. So your complaint is invalid." She picked up his chart and smirked. "You seem to be a bit jealous of this fact though-- you're not the only one giving favors to him--Oh, and Zachary seems to have a liking for him too."

She casually opened his chart and looked at something before snapping it shut. "Basically tortured..? Mm... It's exciting isn't it?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2011, 11:46:13 am »
"I know about Zachary," Asher said, deciding not to comment on the 'jealousy' bit. Cassius talked about Zachary all the time--but as far as he knew, they didn't sleep with each other. He quickly pushed past that subject, though, to focus on the other. He didn't want to get into that.

"Oh yeah. So exciting. Nothing wakes ya up better than high voltage through the veins. You should try it some time." He slipped his shirt back on.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2011, 11:50:03 am »
She grinned and licked her lips. "I have." She stated firmly. "The shock therapy that I have you and the others going through is something that I have go through myself. It's only fair to see what I'm doing to you specimens." She pushed her hair over her shoulder and adjusted her glasses.

"So, Asher. What are your ambitions? You are listed as someone who has tried to escape, so I can imagine you have taken a mental note to where all the items that could be used to do such a thing are at in this room. Correct?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2011, 11:57:57 am »
Okay, it was official: bitch was fucking crazy.

"You should amp up the volume a little more next time and see what happens to ya," Asher suggested with a smile that soon faded. Shit.

Shoving off from the wall, Asher plopped back into the chair and crossed one leg over the other. "Habit. My only ambition at this point is to survive for as long as I can and live as pain-free as I can in the meantime." He shrugged. "I attempted it, sure. Note the past tense. I failed. And where the fuck do I think I'm gonna go, anyway? I'm in fucking space."

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2011, 12:08:06 pm »
She chuckled. "I had the same voltage as you. Though, I can't say my screams were as loud as yours. I saw the video." She stated. Watching him walk over to the chair and sit down. So, she pushed over a stool and sat down on it.  Looking at him. "Mm.. Past tense and failed. Yes, it is true the only way you could get out is to steal a ship. And, though we do have single-person crafts here, for you to get to one and then get out of here is highly unlikely." She said with a nod.

Crossing her legs as well. "But, what got you in this place anyway? Your origins are what I am confused on."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal