Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Plain ol' art thread  (Read 1010 times)

Aria

Plain ol' art thread
« on: August 15, 2011, 09:46:15 pm »
So... got bored. Did some doodles. They're not very good... but y'know... at least this thread will be here if I ever do draw something worth merit. > >;

Stalker Anemone

^ Ane hiding behind a potted... palm tree. It's a plant. [strike:bw38xxlz]What no, she's not spying on Elijah.[/strike:bw38xxlz] 8D STALKING TIEM! /shot

Portal Ane and Eli doodle

^I'm on a portal kick, so I drew Anemone portal-fied~! With a (very badly drawn) personality core Eli tied to her belt! 8D For those who can't read my handwriting- who cares? 8DD /SHOT He's just being Eli... talking about peace and meditating and such.

Will probably end up turning 'em into links so they don't stretch the thread... but for now... meh. /Too lazy
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:08:42 pm by Aria »

Anonymous

Re: This horrible art o' mine
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 10:05:14 pm »
Oh. My. God xD THOSE ARE SO ADORABLE AND I LOVE THEM xD You also got Eli's personality down perfectly xD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 10:35:26 pm »
...Those seriously made me bust up laughing. xDDDD Especially the last one. That slayed me!

AND THOSE ARE NOT HORRIBLE, THEY ARE ADORBS!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 10:58:28 pm »
Your art is so cute! 8D

And Portal 2! xD I can imagine what Personality Core Eli might say around Turrets, "Don't worry guys! Stay positive, don't be so hard on yourselves, you'll shoot us next time!"

Aria

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 11:23:49 pm »
;A; D'AWWWW YOU GAIZZZZZ. GAH. ILU. R-REALLY.

Thank you soooo much~ Haha, I guess I'll be putting up more doodles soon then~ <3

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 11:44:01 pm »
YES GIVE US MOAR

Aria

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 09:37:37 am »
Moar Portal Ane and Eli

Drew some more portal-fied Eli and Ane! 8D And yes I totally used Looshi's idea. CUZ IT WAS TOO AWESOME TO NOT USE. /shot
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:07:06 pm by Aria »

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 10:15:52 am »
Oh gosh that's so cute. D8 My heart hurts. Poor Anemone running from Turrets, definately know that feeling. xD I love her expression. It doesn't look like Eli is helping out too much!

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 10:21:17 am »
Does Eli ever help much? xD

Aria

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 09:43:25 pm »
Aisling Turret

My character Aisling, portal-fied. She's a "turret". 8D

[strike:iqcx8t95]If you can't tell I'm on a total Portal kick.[/strike:iqcx8t95] /SHOT. HEY. HEY YOU GUYS. HEY. I HAVE A QUESTION. ... Would anyone be interested in me portal-fying any of their characters? 8D HUH? MAYBE? PERHAPS? I'd love to do it, even if it's just in my dinky no details style. xDD You can just tell me which character and what sort of thing from Portal you'd like to see them as...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 06:58:39 pm by Aria »

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 10:16:01 pm »
YES OMG YES PLEASE SO CUTE

I don't know enough about Portal to say what characters should be though D8

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 10:29:34 pm »
YES YES YES YES! 8DD

AND OMG ANY OF MINE. xDD

(Also, I am dead of the cute. You have an adorable style! And omg Eli and Anemone...xDDD)

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Aria

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 10:47:19 pm »
LOL. D8 RINA, U NO PLAY THE PORTAL? WHYYYYY. WHY. JUST. WHY.
I DEMAND YOU WATCH A WALKTHROUGH OF THE FIRST )cuz its next to impossible to find). AND BUY THE SECOND. AND PLAY IT. PLAY IT. BECAUSE IT IS ONE OF THE MOST AWESOME GAMES.

OR NOT. AND I'LL STILL DRAW YOU STUFF ANYWAYS. /brick'd

LUL. ... D8 But. But you guys have SO many characters. HOW AM I TO CHOOSE? SRSLY. TOO MUCH EPIC TOO DECIDE FROM.

-deliberates-

In the meantime, have some Knight turret that I drew! (as in... Rina's character Knight. Drawing Aisling as a turret made me think to draw him as one too. xD His pose is kinda fail, cuz he was supposed to have a hand on his hip, but it just looks a little... odd. OH WELL. TOO LATE NOW. Also. Since now I realize not everyone's played Portal and would catch it (BUT Y U NO PLAY PORTAL IN FIRST PLACE?!), what Aisling and Knight are saying is quotes that the turrets in-game do say. .... I paraphrased Kight's a smidgen thoough. 8D)

Knight Turret
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:05:48 pm by Aria »

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 11:00:47 pm »
BECAUSE I CAN'T PLAY SHOOTER GAMES. NO REALLY. I AM MADE OF FAIL AND CAN'T WALK RIGHT AND END UP WALKING INTO A WALL, LOOKING SOMEWHERE ELSE AND SCREAMING WHILE SHOT TO DEATH.

OMG KNIGHT xD I DEMAND A JORDAN NEXT!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2011, 11:01:45 pm »
...OMFG Knight. AHAHAHAHA. xDDD

Yeah, he'll dispense his product, alright. xD

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 11:12:09 pm »
All over your face |:

Aria

Re: Plain ol' art thread
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 04:34:54 am »
Changed the title cuz you guys MAKE ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MY ART. 8D -BIGLOVEYDOVEYGROUPHUGGGG- <333

Here, hav eoms turret Oliver and personality core Jordan. With Cygnus as a test subject.
P.S. I want to personalize the Jordan core a bit, so if anyone has any suggestions (relevant to his character yusplz, then I'd be happy to hear them).
P.P.S. I couldn't think of anything for them to say. Because I couldn't sleep and am horribly tired right now. Any idea's what they could be saying, hmmm~?
P.P.P.S That's not quite how I imagine Cygnus to look, actually... but. OH WELL CLOSE ENOUGH.
Oliver Turret

UNFFFF. WANT DRAW MOAR. BUT EYES HURT TOO MUCH. MUST GO MAKE COFFEE NOW SO I DON'T... DIE.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:04:35 pm by Aria »

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 09:37:27 am »
OH OLIVER xD It's so saaaad xD That turret needs to run into Ane and personality core Eli xD ON BIG HAPPY FAMILY

Jordan is hard xD I HAVE NO SUGGESTIONS AND IT'S MY OWN CHARACTER OMG I FAIL YOU

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 01:39:13 pm »
Turret Oliver is the best Oliver! 8D He looks so adorable in your style, well as does everybody else, too. I can imagine him freaking out and accidentally shooting the other turrets. Who also have red hair and brown eyes, that's a really good coincidence. xD

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 09:51:33 pm »
ALL THE RED HEADS WITH BROWN EYES ARE OBVIOUSLY TURRETS IN DISGUISE THEY MUST BE PURGED

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal