Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I put a spell on yooooou  (Read 1408 times)

Anonymous

I put a spell on yooooou
« on: August 04, 2011, 06:33:34 pm »
Akachi always found her place a little funny. It was what people expected and that often made things easier for those who came to see her. Some of them needed her, some of them thought they did, but always they found her.

And there would be another one today. She could feel it, had felt it sense she had woken up that morning. Grinning, she cleared up the table after her last visitor, excited to meet her new toy. He was an interesting one.

Hmmm...yes. It tasted male. Something strong and simple and pure. One of the ones that wrapped choices around himself, influenced things around them.

What questions would he have for her? What secrets would he have to share?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: I put a spell on yooooou
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 10:00:49 pm »
Curiosity had brought Shiloh to this place. Word of mouth was that in a tiny, ordinary shop, way in the back room, a powerful fortuneteller ran her business. Sure, some people thought she was hokey, just really good at telling people what they wanted to hear or some shit, but Shiloh wanted to see for himself. Kind of. The thing was, he believed in this sort of thing. It wasn't like a giggling teen that went in to have their palm read just for the hell of it, to find out if that boy in their class was going to ask them out.

No, Shiloh had a very healthy respect for stuff like this--as in, he didn't want to mess with it or upset any crazy balances or get any bad luck or spirits or anything! So, for the most part, he kept a very healthy distance from those sorts of places.

Yet today, something drew him toward that place, that niggling curiosity. He really didn't want to mess with nothin' he wasn't supposed to, but...just looking couldn't hurt, either, right?

The shop itself was so not the kind of place Shiloh frequented, full of candles and incense and quaint crafty things. But that wasn't what he was looking for. There was supposed to be a back room and--ah. He eyes flicked to a door at the rear and he fidgeted a little, nervous. Probably shouldn't be messing with this stuff.

But he stepped forward anyway and knocked.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 01:23:41 pm »
Akachi opened the door, looking up at the boy at her door and smiled her black toothed smile, "Ah, der ya are. Been waitin'. Come on it and ya tell me just what ya came here for today."

Stepping back, Akachi motioned Shiloh inside.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 01:06:05 pm »
Shiloh jumped when the door opened, and then he just stared at the short woman before him, her strange hair, her black teeth, her piercings (pretty cool!) and weird style of dress. He blinked at her and her words sent a little shiver of paranoia through him.

"Y...ya have?" And he believed it. This stuff was real. Maybe he shouldn't be here after all, because maybe it was just a little too real.

Still he stepped inside, slowly, casting a look around the room.

"Uh...just came to look," he said. "See wha' was here."

Though there were a couple questions lingering in the back of his mind but he wasn't so sure he wanted to know the answers.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 03:56:08 pm »
Akachi grinned and shook her head, dreadlocks dancing and the charms clicking together, "Ain't so boy. Ya gots some questions dat ya want answered. 'Bout dis and dat, tings 'bout yer past and yer life."

Gesturing to the table, Akachi smiled again, "Now, take yer seat. But 'member boy, only ask dem questions day ya want answered."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 02:51:19 pm »
Shiloh headed over to the table and took a seat, and as he did so (and as the shock of the situation died down) he started to notice other things. Like that this woman had a rather nice set of tits and good hips--and that his mind really should not be going there!

He leaned his arms on the table and shifted awkwardly, staring down at his hands so as not to stare at her cleavage.

"Can I ask 'bout like...anythin'?" he finally said.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 02:57:15 pm »
"Mmm yes. Anyting ya want." Shiloh wasn't the sort that was likely to ask for questions he couldn't afford answered. He was a simple one, straight forward and fierce.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 01:53:21 pm »
Shiloh nodded at that and took a moment to think. Which took a while normally, but took even longer when it was about something serious, because when he gave something real thought he went about it in a very deliberate and cautious manner. Finally, he sat a little straighter, shifting in his seat.

"'Kay, so, um...how much yer readin's cost?"

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 12:22:33 pm »
"Depends on wat cha wanna ask. In yer case boy, just some credits." Akachi grinned again, "Ya want ta know about yer past. Most do." She reached over, taking Shiloh's hand in her own, palm up, tracing a finger along the skin there, "Ask."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 12:05:41 pm »
Shiloh looked down at their hands, at the pattern Akachi was tracing along his palm. She was spot on, alright. There was a question that had been brewing in his head for some time now, though for years he'd been able to convince himself that he didn't care about the answer.

He shifted a little in his seat, uncertain, wanting to know but yet not sure he did, either.

"Mama'd never tell me who m'dad was," he finally said, still staring at their hands. Her refusal to answer was what had worried him--like what if he was a bad man? Or what if his mother had been raped? Maybe he had that guy's badness in him.

"So, uh...jus' curious. Who is he?"

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 08:25:49 pm »
Akachi studied his hand, looking into the past and finding the answers she wanted. She lifted her head and smiled, "Well, he be like ya are. A proud Pilot boy."

She looked into his face, then patted his palm, "And don't cha worry boy. Ya got dark in ya, oh yes. But ya ain't all dark. There be good in ya too."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 12:50:54 pm »
"I...wha?"

Shiloh blinked at the news and wasn't quite sure how to take it. On the one hand, it had been just a passing curiosity; his mother had never told him and, truthfully, he hadn't cared. He still didn't care. How could you care about a man who had never been part of your life beyond donating some sperm for its conception? But on the other, he'd always been a little curious and now he was just flat-out disturbed. He may have met the guy. Might work alongside him.

That was kind of a gross feeling.

Akachi's words made him start. "Wha? I ain't worried 'bout tha'!"

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 09:07:15 pm »
"Mmmhmm. Ya wants a name?" Akachi stared at him, looking at something no one else could see, "He got yer eyes." She gave a laugh, shaking her head, "Don't lie boy. It be dangerous ta lie ta me."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 08:33:16 pm »
Shiloh was quiet for a long moment, eyes dropping back down to the table. He wasn't sure he wanted to know. Yet somehow it seemed worse not to. What if he interacted with the guy regularly? He could be anyone. But then again...so what if he did? What would it change if he knew or didn't?

But then if he didn't know, the not knowing would drive him crazy.

"Uh...I guess...wha's his name?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal