Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gut feeling {Rina}  (Read 2182 times)

Aria

Re: Gut feeling {Rina}
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 08:03:52 pm »
Well. It was kinda her fault, she'd given him totally free reign to talk about whatever he wanted. She should've expected it, even.

Anemone laughed awkwardly, rubbing her neck self consciously as she sat there. "Oh. Well.... that is...." It was indeed odd, but kind of fascinating, in a way. That he saw things that way. To think, that her blood was beautiful, art, and wonder- as he put it.

"That's quite interesting. So, you really like blood, obviously. Have you... always been so fascinated by it?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2011, 08:38:24 pm »
"Yes and no. When I got my psychic abilities, it made it more...real to me. I could finally understand it." Nika shrugged again, "Is that enough?"

Aria

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2011, 10:55:10 pm »
"Oh, that makes sense."

"Enough...? Enough for what?" She blinked at him.

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2011, 11:05:55 pm »
"That you want to know about me." Nika wasn't really one for sharing information, as he didn't care much about what was going on with Anemone, so the ball was all in her court.

Aria

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2011, 10:01:13 am »
"Nope." She smiled at him, laughing. "Not if you really want to be friends its not."

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2011, 10:09:40 pm »
Nika almost blurted out the honest truth, but he paused, brain working things out slowly. Then he carefully nodded, "Alright. I just, um, would you like to tell me about yourself?"

Nika found most people liked to talk about themselves. And it saved him from talking about himself.

Aria

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2011, 05:59:50 pm »
"Well, lets see... I told you I like sweets. How about something I dislike? Hm. I really hate loud noises. They hurt my ears." She gestured to them, then lowered her hand self consciously, wondering why she'd been stupid enough to talk about her ears.

Ane thought briefly. She held up her hand, palm up to display the odd coloration of her skin. With a laugh, she said, "I have no idea why I look the way I do. Or why my blood is different, as you've pointed out." Well, obviously, it was because of whoever her father had been. But, Ane's mother had never shared that particular piece of information. Only the blunt and honest truth that it had been a one night stand, which Ane had learned on her fifth birthday, after unknowingly inquiring after her father.

"What about you, Nika? What do you dislike?"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:11:56 pm by Aria »

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2011, 08:09:21 pm »
"Touching. Crowds. The dark place inside me. I like spicy foods." Nika tilted his head, watching Ane, "Why are you bothered by your ears? And you're blood is not human, that's all. Not all the way. I want to touch it."

Aria

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2011, 11:18:59 pm »
Anemone listened quietly, nodding. She pulled her knee's up, resting her arms on them. "You like spicy food?" She smiled faintly.

The smile then turned into a frown, shoulders shrugging as she tried not to look away. She managed to remain looking at Nika, but self consciously mussed her hair to try and cover more of her ears. "They're... different. Big. Odd. Freaky. I dunno... I just don't like them."

"Mmhmm. I know you do. I'm just not... comfortable with that. ... Er. Yet." She added as an afterthought. Not that I'm sure I ever will be, she thought to herself.

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2011, 11:27:04 pm »
"I don't see the problem. Lots of people have big ears." Nika shrugged again. Physical appearances meant very little to him. He had another small flash of insight, "I think they are beautiful. You are beautiful."

Woman loved to be complimented, he had learned that much.

Aria

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2011, 11:35:50 pm »
"Yeah, but not pointed, blue big ears." She sighed, expression turning sour. Anemone stared for a moment at his next words, her mind briefly recalling another young man who had recently called her "beautiful", but then she cracked up.

Ane couldn't help but laugh, but quickly stifled it, smiling in a mirthful way. "Um, Nika, when you give a girl a compliment... and you want her to actually believe you, try to put a bit more feeling into it. It doesn't really work, otherwise. But... that was a good try."

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2011, 11:42:32 pm »
((She should meet Alaric xD He's got big, pointed blue ears and then some xD))

Nika frowned, puzzled, "What do you mean? You are beautiful. How am I supposed to put more feeling into that?"

Aria

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2011, 11:51:18 pm »
((Does he really? Dude, they totes should, then. 8D))

Anemone stopped laughing, pausing to really look at Nika. Studying his expression, and one eye, closely, she found it hard to determine whether or not he was lying. She had to admit, whether or not it was just a ploy to closer to getting her blood, compliments were often a good way to get someone to like you more. A tactic to become better friends.

It seemed he wasn't as bad at this as previously thought. At a loss as to what to say, Anemone shrugged, smile turning humble. "Well. Either way, thank you for thank you for the compliment."

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2011, 12:03:47 am »
((Yup xD))

"You're welcome." Nika smiled, bright and perfect before going back to staring at her. Waiting for the next move.

Aria

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2011, 03:32:15 pm »
Anemone tapped her chin thoughtfully as she tried to think on how to continue the conversation. It was odd, she'd never had to put quite this much thought into talking with someone before. "Oh! Your paintings, how are they going?"

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2011, 10:31:30 pm »
"Oh. Well. I haven't worked on them much. I like where they are going though. Rachel is a good model. You have good bone structure. You should consider it."

Aria

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2011, 04:22:59 pm »
"Oh. Well, I'm glad you like where they're going, though." Anemone smiled. Nika's words brought to mind Eli's recent words about wanting to draw her. Scrunching her nose, she said,"Oddly enough, you aren't the first to say that."

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2011, 04:16:39 pm »
((OOC: I'm so sorry I took so long. My work was crazy with Labor day, then it was my birthday and then people visiting and AGH D8))

"I'm not surprised. You have a good face." Nika continued to stare up at her, "Does that mean you'll sit for me?"

Aria

« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2011, 09:26:23 am »
"What, really?" Anemone blinked, tilting her head. Huh. What was with people lately? Wanting to draw her and all that.

She smiled, giving a small shrug. "Sure, alright."

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2011, 10:53:46 am »
"Good." Nika nodded, then feel quiet, watching Anemone, not sure if he was required to say anything more. He liked silence better, to have his own thoughts, but other people seemed to like talking more. And he wanted her blood.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal