Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gut feeling {Rina}  (Read 2184 times)

Aria

Re: Gut feeling {Rina}
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 11:50:11 pm »
"Rachel...? Is that the girl who was at the Spin the bottle meeting?" And she continued to stare back. Until her eyes started to feel dry, and hurt, and she was forced to blink. Wincing, she rubbed at them and said,"There's nothing wrong with taking inspiration from the things that surround you..."

Lowering her hand, her brows pulled closer together. "Broken? Oh, you mean... the sociopathy... Right."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 11:53:02 pm »
"Yes, the blond. We're friends." There was a note of pride in his voice. He had made a friend. She knew what he was and still spoke to him. He was proud of that. He nodded his head again, "Yes. That bothers you?"

Aria

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 12:03:16 am »
"Oh. Well, that's very nice that you're painting pictures of her." She paused for a moment, giving Nika a considering look. Being honest seemed to work the best.

"It doesn't bother me, so much as it... concerns me. Isn't um... sociopathy... what exactly is it, actually?"

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2011, 12:10:14 am »
"I don't feel the way you do. I don't form connections." Nika shrugged, not really sure how to explain it well. He didn't really have a reference base for normal, "There is an empty dark place inside me where I should have feelings."

Aria

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 12:28:19 am »
"Oh." Hmmm. That little voice was now screaming, THIS. WAS A VERY HORRIBLE TERRIBLE IDEA. RUN AWAY. RUN AWAY NOW.

But she was, oddly enough, curious. "What's that like?"

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 12:36:25 am »
"Calming. Terrifying. Frustrating." Nika shrugged again, "It is hard to explain. I was never normal so I'm not sure how to compare it. I just know I am not like other people. I am not really human." He stared at her, studying her again, "It doesn't bother me to hurt people. I enjoy the feeling of control actually."

Aria

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 12:53:08 am »
"You've already explained it pretty decently." Her brow furrowed. Not really human? She wondered if he meant that in a more... mental and emotional way, rather then physically and genetically like herself.

The voice was now screaming at her to GET DA FUCK OUTTA THERE. She supposed she should listen now. "Well. This was an interesting chat." Anemone smiled at Nika. "Friends result from repeated encounters, usually where they enjoy chatting, like we just have. So. We should do this again. And then, maybe after awhile, we'll be friends. Alright?" She rose from the desk, and turned for the door.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 10:35:47 am »
Ane probably didn't realize that she had just given Nika permission to seek her out over and over again. Standing, he nodded, "Yes. I'll do that. Thank you for your time."

He wanted to play with her blood, see what made it so different. He wasn't going to give up so easily.

Aria

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 01:57:43 pm »
"It was my pleasure, Nika. See you around." Anemone smiled, raised her hand in a farewell wave, and left the classroom.

So, that was really... weird, she thought to herself as she walked away.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 02:19:11 pm »
((End?))

Aria

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 07:42:36 pm »
((HELL NO IT AIN'T /brick'd))

It was downtime for the candidates, that little sliver of free time at the end of the day that most were to exhausted, beat up, or behind with homework to enjoy. Anemone was using a portion of her allotted time to place a call home. "Look, mom- just, I know its an odd request... just... could you find the best quality you can? Well, y-yeah I know you shouldn't have to spend your hard earned money on that..."

Anemone became aware of the little hairs on her neck standing up on end. Frowning, she took a look around the small corner of the rec room in which she'd tucked herself into. Was someone watching her...? She sighed, returning to her conversation. "Mom, please? Just think of it as my birthday present. ... Yes, if you do this, you don't have to get me anything else. Uh-huh. Yup. That's right. Okay? Good. Yeah..."

She couldn't shake the feeling. Disconcerted, Ane looked around again.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2011, 07:51:42 pm »
The girl was on the phone, so Nika decided to wait. He had a book to read and he didn't think she would be too long. It was interesting to listen to her half of the conversation. He enjoyed interactions, observing them, picking them apart and trying to understand them.

She had said they needed more encounters, so he figured it would be best to seek her out so that they could be friends and he could examine her blood.

Aria

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 08:32:12 pm »
"Yeah. Great, mom. Yes I realize that it'll cut into your pot money. I really appreciate it. I mean, its not like I'm totally not working hard to become a Pilot here. ... No, no that wasn't sarcasm. Nope. I swear. Yeah. Okay... thanks, really... yeah... I love-" Anemone made a face when her mother then hung up. "-you..."

Right, that went as well as expected. It just so happened their rec time fell when her mother's favorite pop idol TV show aired, and Yvonne had never liked being interrupted while watching her shows. Anemone sighed, just glad she hadn't fried the poor phone during her call. She stretched, trying to keep her muscles from cramping from the days drills, and casually looked around once more to find the source of her earlier disconcerting.

And that was when she spotted Nika.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2011, 08:42:17 pm »
Nika stared up at her before getting to his feet, "Is your call done then? I came to see you. Like you said too."

Aria

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2011, 08:56:41 pm »
"Yeah, it's done." She slipped the phone in her pocket, praying she didn't accidentally short it out. Anemone smiled, and nodded. "Um.... Yeah. I can see that. That'... good." He had listened to what she'd told him, did that mean he was making some sort of progress?

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2011, 09:11:58 pm »
Nika stared up at her, waiting for more. When she didn't give him anything else, he shifted his weight, unsure, "Should I tell you about myself again?"

Aria

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2011, 11:18:25 am »
"Sure! How about elaborating more?" Ane glanced around once, but all the available couches were taken. So she sat on the floor, patting next to her to indicate he could sit next to her. "Lets sit."

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2011, 11:36:43 am »
"Oh. Well, what would you like to know? I'm really not sure what information is going to be interesting or relevant to what you want to know." Nika really didn't care much about the lives of anyone not him, so he felt a little lost as to what she might want to hear.

Aria

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2011, 04:47:23 pm »
Anemone laughed at that, smiling. "No, that's the point. It doesn't really matter whats relevant to what I want to know. Anything, really. Just... talk about whatever you'd like to."

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2011, 09:47:47 am »
Nika blinked at her, then shrugged, "I want your blood. It's different than the other kinds I've encountered. It fascinates me and I want to explore it. All blood is fascinating, perfect and beautiful. Even trapped in your flesh, it is pure art and wonder."

She had asked what he wanted to talk about.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal