Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Letting Go  (Read 2466 times)

Aria

Re: Letting Go
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2011, 12:09:05 am »
Anemone sat next to him, quite happy to be eating celebration cake with Eli. This whole afternoon, aside from the aching muscles from training, had turned out surprisingly... well.

Ane blinked at the cake held in Eli's fingers, slightly thrown. What, not even a fork? "Oh, um..." Her silver eyes glanced tentatively around, a blush coloring her cheeks. Perhaps she hadn't thought this through all the way. He was right, though- they had a deal. Anemone delicately opened her mouth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2011, 12:15:32 am »
Beaming, Eli slid the cake into her mouth, watching her with his odd yellow eyes. He didn't want to push to far and mess with her boundaries, but he did want to make his feelings at least a little obvious. And hope that she might maybe like him back.

Aria

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2011, 12:36:18 am »
Anemone carefully put just the slightest of pressure on his fingers with her teeth, not wanting to accidentally hurt him. "Mmmm." The cake was, by ATC standards, good.

"Thanks, Eli." She smiled sweetly, unable to deny the way he flirted. Maybe it went just a bit beyond his natural easy going tendencies? Feeling a moment of boldness, she slipped her hand against his to bring it closer, and delicately licked a crumb from his fingers. "It's yummy."

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2011, 12:43:04 am »
Eli shivered a little, his gaze getting a little more intense, his voice a little huskier, "Uh...yeah. Yummy. This is really probably the wrong time to say this, but you are really beautiful. Can I sketch you sometime?"

Aria

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2011, 12:58:49 am »
Her nearly colorless eyes rose from his hand to his face, noting the odd change in his voice with a pleasing sort of thrill. His words brought a deeper blush to her face, and her heart rate kicked up a notch. "Oh, um. Wow, thank you..."

"What, really?" She straightened from her leaned posture, eyes widening in surprise. "Sure! That'd be... that'd be really nice."

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2011, 10:37:30 am »
"Of course. I love getting to draw beautiful things." Eli took a gamble just then, leaning forward and very, very lightly kissed her, tasting the cake on her lips. He was ready to pull back if she didn't want the attention, but she seemed to like his flirting.

Aria

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2011, 02:23:17 pm »
Anemone was a little surprised by the light as a feather kiss, still flustered from his compliments. "That was not one of the conditions to this..." She said softly, a smile unknowingly pulling at her lips. She felt pleasantly light headed.

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2011, 02:34:17 pm »
"Should I not have? I'm sorry." Eli pulled back and gave a small grin, "I wont do it again if ya don't want me too. I just thought that well, I like you and you seemed to like me maybe you wouldn't mind if our energies combined a little."

Aria

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2011, 06:19:34 pm »
"No- I mean yes, no- it's fine. Better than fine, actually, it's-" Anemone caught herself before she started to ramble on, her tone breathy. She blinked in surprise, not trusting her ears- despite their unnatural sensitivity. "Oh... d-do you?"

She blushed further, glancing away shyly. So, it hadn't been just good natured flirting. Or maybe it was, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy it. "No... I don't mind. It's good. Good, um, for the healing process right?"

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2011, 06:31:10 pm »
"Totally good. Spikes of positive energy are great for healing." Leaning forward, Eli kissed her again, longer this time. It was nice to get to take his time without a game going on around them.

Aria

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2011, 06:42:52 pm »
((Well that decides it for me. I hadn't been sure whether this took place before or after the StBT, and had refrained from mentioning it before because I wasn't sure. So, after. xD))

"Yeah, totally good." Anemone whispered as he leaned in to kiss her again, a kiss that she returned more then happily. Her eyes slid shut as a little thrill shivered across her skin- and for once it wasn't electricity. Or rather it was, but an entirely different, much more pleasing kind. Yes, kissing Eli was totally good.

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2011, 06:47:40 pm »
((I figured it would have been mentioned in StB if they had already kissed xD))

Eli's none cake had slid up the back of Ane's neck, cupping her head and deepening the kiss, sliding his tongue into her her mouth. He felt really, really lucky she liked him.

Aria

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2011, 08:21:01 pm »
Her lips had parted softly under his, and when he deepened the kiss Anemone was brought back to the spin the bottle game. Of course, now there weren't tons of on-lookers. Oh, wait. Yeah, there were. They were in the cafeteria.

Anemone had unknowingly leaned into the kiss, letting his tongue explore, half tipped into his seat. Her hands braced themselves against his chest, gripping Eli's uniform shirt gently. Dazed, and starting to run low on oxygen, she realized maybe this was a bit much for a public place.

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2011, 08:26:03 pm »
Being in public had never bothered Eli. He didn't really care if people saw as he wasn't doing anything he was ashamed of and they were in a deserted corner, so it wasn't like he was forcing people to see. He gave a soft moan and pulled her closer, she was so soft against him.

Aria

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2011, 09:04:23 pm »
Anemone made a pleased noise at the moan, pressing herself closer and running a hand up into his hand. She was practically on his lap now. "Eli," she breathed his name against his lips, breaking the kiss for a moments breath. "M-maybe we should slow down."

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2011, 09:13:52 pm »
"What? Oh, sure. If you want." Eli was breathing heavily now, shifting slightly as he tried to adjust his pants a little. He really didn't want to slow down, but he wasn't going to pressure her, "There is, uh, still cake."

Aria

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2011, 04:25:32 pm »
Ane slid back into her own seat, her hand withdrawing from his hair. "S-Sorry. I, ah..." Damn. What was she doing? Giving up the chance to make out with Eli? She liked him, she really did. He was endearingly sweet, such a wonderful guy. And a great kisser to boot.

Her eyes glanced to the cake, which had been abandoned in lieu of kissing. "Oh. Yeah... ah..." She reached over and broke off a small piece, hovering it in front of his mouth. "Can I share with you?" He'd fed her, it was only fair to return the favor. And she wanted to show that just because she'd pulled away, didn't mean she didn't like him.

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2011, 09:38:09 am »
"Don't be sorry." Eli smiled, moving his hand from her hair, fingers lightly tracing along her neck for a moment, "Always listen to what the mood and your energy is telling you."

He didn't mind that she wanted to take a little more time than he did, whatever made her comfortable. Leaning forward, Eli's mouth closed over the cake, tongue sliding along her fingers before pulling back and he happily chewed the cake.

Aria

« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2011, 07:53:43 pm »
Anemone breathed a soft sigh of relief, immensely glad that he was not upset. "Thank you..." She said quietly, her smile gentle, her lips still sensitive from their kiss.

Her already still flushed face took on a deeper hue of blue as she watched his mouth close around the cake, and her fingers. "See...? I, ah, told you it was good."

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2011, 08:36:48 pm »
"For what?" Eli smiled again, finishing the cake and licking his lips, "I haven't done anything."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal