Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I say hello!  (Read 358 times)

Anonymous

I say hello!
« on: June 02, 2011, 12:54:40 pm »
Hi!

I'm not sure what to say. I'm looking forward to starting here, and I hope I'll be able to stay for years!

There isn't a lot to say about myself. I'm almost 23, just graduated with a bachelors in Computer Engineering, just got my driver's licence yesterday, and will be starting work on Monday. Clearly I like to push my luck. "Yes I'll just wait until the Wednesday before I start work to get my licence. This isn't a terrible idea at all!"

Uh, what else? I read a lot of webcomics, my favorite show is "Community," I like some video games now and then, and I love rock climbing and sculpting tiny things from clay. And writing. And drawing. And programming. And web design.

That's about it. I'm glad to be here and ready to get rollin'!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: I say hello!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 03:45:55 pm »
You sound awesome 8D And I hope you stick around for years too! This place is awesome! My hobbies are so not as cool as yours o__o

If you ever want to RP, let me know ^__^ I have tons of free characters!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 06:13:09 pm »
Wow, you really do! I hope to bring in one or two more later, but I never could handle lots of characters at once. I'm always amazed by people who do!

Anyway, I'm glad you think I sound awesome, haha. I'm really a lot less awesome then I make myself sound, especially since there's no rock climbing gym near my current house. Luckily I'm moving slightly north on Saturday for work, and there are a few places there. Excited!

I'm going to have to read through all your characters to see if I can get any awesome ideas.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 06:20:42 pm »
I love your name.

I approve of you.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 07:09:17 pm »
I have too many ideas xD I have more on SotE too. I JUST CAN'T SAY NO D8

But yeah 8D And there is the catalog in my sig that gives a little break down to make it easier 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 07:32:55 pm »
Sag: Thanks! :D I like it too. It's been a part of my AIM username for ages, and I've been sick of my "usual" usernames for a while now.

Rina: Hey, I'm jealous. I don't feel like I have enough ideas sometimes! I did find and post in your catalog earlier. Thankfully, I did have lots of ideas after reading it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal