Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Blood Crier  (Read 366 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Blood Crier
« on: June 02, 2011, 11:27:27 am »
1. Plant name Blood Crier
2. Characteristics
Large flower with a stem up to twenty feet tall and three feet thick, with three 'heads' at the top.
Black-violet petals with blood-red stem and violet thorns. The seeds are blue and form an eye with the black stamin as the pupil.
Has a sharp scent not unlike strong bleach.
Satin-like smoothness in the petals, with sandpaper-like stem with needllike thorns.
The flowers secrete a blood-red, watery nectar. This, along with the eye-like pattern of the seeds, has earned it its name.
3. Life-cycle
It grows to full height and thickness in less than six hours, but lives for up to three hundred years.
4. Native to
Both polar regions of Draconis.
5. Habitat
Cold, dark areas. Moisture is not an issue.
6. Uses?
The petals are highly toxic, even to Draconians, but can be stewed for three hours to make a healing ointment as potent as the raw petals are toxic. The thorns are a natural anesthetic. The seeds can be replanted in any cold, dark place, regardless of moisture or soil content, and are, in small quantities, a natural stimulant. The root is toxic, but can be stewed with the sap to make a calming salve. The sap is toxic if cooked on its own, but can ward off hunger and fatigue if consumed raw in small amounts. The nectar is highly toxic to anything but the insects which naturally feed on it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal