Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The lame train just came into the station!  (Read 353 times)

Anonymous

The lame train just came into the station!
« on: June 01, 2011, 11:21:51 am »
Helloooo! My name is Kobold (any D&D/Unforgotten Realms here? Xd), though if you'd like you may call me Sandra/Sandy. I'm currently 20 years old, studying film in Chicago while trying to get my life sorted out, haha. I'm a huge fan of science fiction and a recently converted fantasy fan (always liked stuff like LotR but finally got really into it when I started playing D&D). I guess I'll try to get a bit more specific by just listing a few favorites:

Favorite Game: Mass Effect
Favorite Book: 1984 by George Orwell
Favorite Movie: (at the moment) Black Swan
Favorite Camera: Canon 7D
Favorite Browser: Google Chrome
Favorite Website: google.com

That's all I can think of at the moment, so hello I guess! I love the site and the universe that this site is based on! Excited to get started! =]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: The lame train just came into the station!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 11:39:12 am »
Eee, hello there! And I totally recognize kobolds! *played Neverwinter Nights not long ago! xD*

WELCOME TO THE GAME! 8D And I'm glad you like it here and look forward to what you come up with and playing with you and stuff like that! <3

And Black Swan was inteeense. And I wanna play Mass Effect! Dx
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: The lame train just came into the station!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 10:24:36 pm »
Kobalds 8D I do a lot of table top xD I think I might be the only one on RotE that does, but I could be wrong!

Welcome to RotE 8D It's super cool here and if you ever wanna play, let me know! I have tons of characters!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal