Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: You want us to what, Sir?  (Read 2869 times)

Anonymous

Re: You want us to what, Sir?
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2011, 09:16:16 pm »
Eli was not about to break the kiss any time soon and he kept Anemone pressed tight against his chest, deepening the kiss.

"Hey! Guys! Let's keep this moving!" Finaa laughed, "Part ways! This isn't 7 minutes in heaven!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Aria

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2011, 10:19:35 am »
Oh, holy hell-

Anemone hadn't kissed someone like this before. Well. Maybe once. She'd been high, though. And it hadn't been nearly as nice as this was. She decided that this one counted, not the other. Um. Wait. So... what was going on again?

Anemone realized she was a little light headed. Oh. She'd forgotten to breathe. Um. She struggled with herself a moment, wondering if it would be okay to just... not breathe for a little while? In exchange for this. And also, why not get rid of all the on-lookers while they were at it? Hm.... It seemed that was not going to happen, as someone in the background said something about parting ways. Damn. She felt a brief spark of irritation. Breathless, Anemone broke the kiss reluctantly, eyes opening. She took a deep breath, and the world righted itself again. He'd been... rather enthusiastic. That left her wondering a moment, but then... Aedolians. Sex crazed and all that, right? Face flushed blue, her silver eyes lingered on Eli's face for a few seconds, then her hands slid off, and she stepped away. "I... ah... have to spin again, don't I?"

Was she grinning like an idiot? Oh. Yes she was. Oh well. That was fine, just fine. Mhmm. Fine. Right, where was that bottle again? Not that she really wanted to spin. Her lips tingled like she'd just electrocuted something, and she didn't want to kiss someone else. But... that was the name of the game, wasn't it? Plus, she didn't need to seem even more like an idiot in front of everyone by acting like a lovesick puppy. Right. She leaned over, and gave the bottle a quick spin. Oh. Huh. It landed on the weird guy she'd end up sitting next to... ah, Nika, was what the blonde girl had called him. Anemone glanced over at Eli once, attempting to keep her embarrassing thoughts under lock and key. Then she found her way back over to her seat, sat down carefully, and turned to Nika. "Right. So... um. I have to kiss you now."

Anonymous

« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2011, 10:40:53 am »
Eli didn't stop grinning as he took his seat. That had been sweet. He flopped onto his seat and just enjoyed the tingling feeling still left over from the kiss. She wasn't bad at it and maybe she wouldn't mind coming back to his room later.

[hr:1pp1e8n5][/hr:1pp1e8n5]

Nika stared at the bottle for a moment, turned to stare at Rachel for another moment then finally stared at Anemone for a long moment. He wasn't quite sure how he was supposed to react, the responses in the room had varied all over the place.

And the idea of touching strangers didn't thrill him. Then his eyes settled over her chest, staring at her heart. His small tongue flicked out across his lips, feeling the girls odd blood pump through her.

Eyes still locked on her chest, Nika leaned forward a little, "Can I have some of your blood first?" He paused, remembering the night he met Rachel, "It wont hurt and I'm told it's erotically pleasing."

Aria

« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2011, 10:54:28 am »
Ane blinked. What was he... Her eyes flicked down to her own chest, following Nika's gaze. Was he staring at her chest? Why? It wasn't like she had a lot to brag about right there. She felt both flustered and slightly annoyed. Was he trying to be funny?

Her eyes widened, and she was blushing again. "Uh..." What? Her blood? Unaware that he was a hemokinetic, to her his question was way off in left field. It seemed this guy was just a bit more of an oddball then she'd originally thought. Clearly confused, she lowered her voice,"There's... a lot of people in the room..." Oh yeah, Andromeda, like that stopped you from almost making out with Eli? Shut up voice in my head, you're not being helpful. Besides. Why would she give her blood to a stranger? Maybe he was a vampire? How was she supposed to react to this? "Um. Sorry..." She leaned over and pecked him on the cheek, face blazing. Life was a bitch like that, throwing her repeated curve balls. "You... you should probably spin now." She averted her eyes, leaning back into her own side of the couch.

Anonymous

« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2011, 10:31:27 pm »
The kiss on his cheek puzzled him and he glanced over at Rachel, "I was under the impression we had to kiss on the mouth. What exactly are the rules to this game then?"

Not that he had really wanted to kiss the blue girl, but he did want to try her blood. Maybe he could ask Rachel for help making that happen later. His gaze went back to the blue girl again, studying her intently until Fin spoke up again, "Hey, uh...Nika, right? You have to spin the bottle now."

"Oh. Yes." Pulling his eye away, Nika turned his attention to the bottle and carefully reached out and spun in. The bottle slowly came to a stop, pointing at the blond in the wheelchair, who was now subject to Nika's intense stare.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2011, 10:48:24 pm »
Rachel gave a nervous laugh and waved her hand. "Well, usually it's lips, but I dunno if the dragon specified or anything. Anyway, uh..." She leaned in close to him so she could speak into his ear. "Let's not be mentioning the blood thing right now, alright?"

The bottle stopped, and Val stared blankly at it until the meaning clicked. Then he looked up at Nika. Oh. Great. The creepy kid.

Crossing his arms over his chest, he leaned back in his chair. "You can come here. I'm not going to bulldoze my way through." He flashed Eli a look as he said it though, a hint of a smile there as he remembered a past conversation. Fun as that would be...
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2011, 10:53:08 pm »
Eli grinned back at Val, though he was a little sad Val still felt the need to be so negative. Still, it was nice to see him joking and smiling! That always suited him better then sullen bitterness.

Nika stood and moved over to stand in front of Val, still staring intently at him. Then he turned to look at Rachel, then back to Val, "I'm unsure how I'm supposed to kiss you." Was he kissing him on the lips? The cheek? Why weren't the rules clearly laid out?

"Ah!" He blinked, then pulled out his phone and started to text. Roman would know.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2011, 12:30:18 pm »
Val arched an eyebrow. "What do you mean 'you're not sure'?" he asked, and stared as the kid started texting.

Jeez. Wonderful to know he was apparently that repulsive that he couldn't figure it out and was going to ignore him!

"Oh, wow. Seriously? It's my fucking legs that are messed up. I assure you my lips work fine."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2011, 12:38:15 pm »
"What?" Nika glanced up, puzzled, "I assume your lips are fine. What do your legs have to do with anything?" He turned to give Rachel another confused look. Was he missing one of these social ques again?

But his phone buzzed then and he read the message, replacing the phone back in his pocket and he stared at Val, "Would you feel comfortable if I kissed you on the mouth? Or should it be on your cheek? And may I have blood first?" There was a pause before Nika recalled manners, "Please."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2011, 10:35:18 pm »
Rachel just barely kept herself from face-palming. Instead, as Val recoiled with an expression of both disgust and horror, she spoke up. "Er, Nika? You might not...wanna ask that during the game. Actually, let's talk about that when we're done, okay?"

Val stared at Rachel like she was insane, then looked back to Nika and made a frustrated noise. He wasn't even going to ask. Instead, he said, "Let's just get this over with," and grabbed Nika's shoulder, pulling him closer so he could give him a quick peck on the lips.

Pushing the kid away when he was done, he took up the bottle and spun. The sooner this was over, the better. Then he could go back to watching everyone make asses of themselves.

The bottle came to a stop on Eli. Again.

Anonymous

« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2011, 11:51:53 pm »
"Oh. I apologize then." Nika didn't have time to say much more before Val had kissed him. He felt slightly puzzled as how brief it was. He took his seat again and looked over at Rachel, waiting for the praise he was sure he deserved.

Eli whooped when the bottle landed on him ad scrambled to his feet. He didn't have to go far, as he had been sitting next to Val and slid a dark hand into Val's pale hair.

Looking into Val's pretty eyes, Eli grinned, "Hi."

Then he kissed Val, deep and long.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2011, 12:58:57 pm »
Val was perfectly happy with this arrangement. He'd been worried he'd get someone crappy like, well...another creepy kid. But Eli? Eli was someone he could look forward to--someone he'd been hoping he'd get.

"Hey," he answered, cracking a small grin before he leaned up into the kiss, reaching up and resting his hands on Eli's shoulders. Huh. Coming into the program, leaving his squishy life, he would have never dreamed that someone like Eli could be one of his 'types'. But apparently he was.

Damned kid was too infectious.

Anonymous

« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2011, 05:27:42 pm »
Eli was happy to get into that kiss, slipping Val quite a bit of tongue before he pulled away, a huge smile on his face. It was hard to not just keep kissing him. Still leaning close, he kept his voice low, "You are so fucking hot."

He straightened and quickly spun the bottle and it landed on Romeo, "Hey! Awesome! This is like, the best game ever!"

Anonymous

« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2011, 06:13:02 pm »
Before Eli got the chance to go for Romeo, a loud beeping sound filled the room. Fin blinked, realized it was his phone and grabbed it. That ring meant it was official and therefore important. Flipping open his phone, he glanced over the message.

"Sweet! Okay, games over. We can all get back to our lives now." He stood, stretched and hurried the candidates out of the room. He wanted to get this place cleaned up and back in order so he could go spend the rest of his free time with Arrow.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2011, 07:17:31 pm »
Romeo had managed to not have the bottle land on him at all that entire night. Then once it finally did, fate stepped in and interrupted allowing him to escape unscathed from this game. He had a new book that he was wanting to read, once the cleaning up was done.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal