Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: You want us to what, Sir?  (Read 2871 times)

Anonymous

Re: You want us to what, Sir?
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2011, 10:45:11 am »
"No. But I saved you a seat." The cheek kissing was always a little odd to Nika, but Rachel seemed to like it and Nika's mother had always done it, "I saved you a seat." As Rachel was sitting there already, it seemed pointless to mention that, but he still did.

"And I talked to her." Nika pointed to the blue girl next to Rachel.

[hr:66td50cx][/hr:66td50cx]

"Stop grumbling for a few minutes and you might realize it'll be totally fun. I mean, all the candidates are super hot." Eli pushed Val down the hall, following after some dude with cat bits, trying to cheer the blond up. He was always so pessimistic. Bad juju.

Entering on the heels of Romeo, Eli gave a wave, "Whoo! Let's get this party started! Whoa guys. Tense atmo! It's a game, yeah? So let's have fun!"

There was a break in the circle that was plenty wide enough to stick Val into and Eli snagged a seat next to him, "I'll totally start! Where's the bottle?"

[hr:66td50cx][/hr:66td50cx]

"Arrow!" Finaa squealed and hugged her girlfriend, thrilled she had finally arrived, "Oh!" Flushing, Finaa pulled her arm away and concentrated a moment. It was a little odd watching Finaa shift, there was a slight crunching sound and her features and body altered until there was no longer a rather plain looking brunette with pudgy curves and a huge rack. Instead there was a dark skinned, white blond stunning looking boy.

"I forgot. But hey! You got here! I wanted to come pick you up, but I had to set up."

The arrival of Eli had her checking her list. There were only a few stranglers, but they were late and would just have to deal with the consequences of that later and could just jump in the game.

Leading Arrow to the loveseat she had saved for them and snagged the empty bottle next to it, "Here it is. Go for it."

She tossed the bottle to Eli, who expertly caught it and set it into the middle of the room.

"Thanks! Alright! Let's go!" With a grin, Eli expertly spin the bottle, which came to a stop on Sagittarius. "Hey! Cool! A new person. I'm Eli! What's your name?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2011, 04:17:02 pm »
All the new people around him made him unbelievably jumpy, when Finaa patted on the head leaping out of his skin would have been the least of his worries. But no, he had to be reminded that everyone in this room, including himself albeit he found that debatable, was psychic. Oliver had not gotten used to that bit of information about the ATC. And the fact that the group leader had just happened to announce to the entire room that he had be broadcasting his negative thoughts everywhere did not stop the anxiety from feeling like it was about to crush him. Happy thoughts. He had to think happy thoughts or else he wouldn't get through this. Well, he doubted he would because he was Oliver...

Okay that wasn't the right track there. He tried not to catch the eye of anyone in the room, despite feeling some eyes on him and recognising a few including his newest roommate Sagittarius. It wasn't that he didn't want to. Well, yes he didn't want to. And he realised that there was no other way to explain it. What a big jerk you are Oliver - he could think about his cat! Yes! Now that would keep him off of negative mind track. His cat, the one he didn't have anymore and hadn't seen for weeks. Who knows if his sister is even remembering to feed Hopscotch? Or take her out for walk- That wasn't working. Now he missed his cat.

Oliver hadn't even realised the game started.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 10:39:04 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2011, 04:42:06 pm »
Sag absolutely did not expect to see Atara at the spin the bottle session, though common sense should have informed her otherwise. Thus, when she felt a pair of unfamiliar breasts grazing her head, she was extremely disconcerted—that is, until she heard the owner of the unfamiliar breasts speak. She grinned to herself, amused.

"I suppose I've been good," she responded lightly. Sag sat up and turned around, folding her arms at the head of the couch and resting her chin in the crook of them. "But it's hard to keep puppies out of trouble."

Aria

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2011, 06:08:34 pm »
Anemone looked up from picking at a thread in the stitching of the sky-blue cushion beneath her, to see a blonde smiling happily as she plopped down next to her. Her reply came from instinct, without much thought, "Hello." Her silver eyes flicked sideways as the guy, whom she was starting to conclude was socially inept, relayed what he'd done so far. She wondered if he was looking for praise of some sort. A pat on the head or something?

Anemone glanced up to see a small flood of people enter the room one after the other, the sudden rush of voices jumbling against her eardrums in an off-putting manner. She was only able to pick out a few details here and there between just the general movement of bodies. One guy had cat ears and tail. A nervous looking girl edged in and headed for Finaa. Eli had come in behind the cat boy. Ane's lips upwards pulled into a smile. She nearly raised her hand in a greeting, but he was talking cheerily to other people, or maybe just the room in general, and sat a few seats away. So she kept still.

An odd noise reached her delicate ears, and her head tilted back in interest. Her eyes widened in curiosity at Finaa's body morphing, changing, shrinking in some ways, growing in others, colors shifting. Huh. That was... erm, interesting to see.

Her gaze followed the arc of the bottle sailing through the air, watching Eli catch it, then the flash as it spun. The bottle then slowing, before coming to a halt. On a girl, black hair, who was talking to an older candidate in a obviously flirtatious manner.
Ah, the game had started at last. Anemone leaned back into the loveseats back, folding one leg over another and threading her fingers together over her knee.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2011, 06:26:09 pm »
OoC:// Whoops. Didn't even notice the game started lololololol /dunce. I'm new to group threads. //

After a moment, Sag glanced around to notice several pairs of eyes on her and then noticed the bottle pointing at her. "Oh my. What happened." She stared blankly, then looked at Eli who had offered his name, though Sagittarius missed it. He looked at her expectantly. "I'm Sagittarius. Am I kissing you?" She then looked back at Atara with a sheepish smile. "Apparently I'm not being a good puppy."

The candidate turned her entire body around and perched on the edge of her seat, elbows propped on her knees. "Sorry. I was a bit zoned out, considering the breasts shoved into my face a moment before."

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2011, 07:33:09 pm »
Now that the game had started, Atara moved around the couch to find a seat. It was getting a little crowded, but Atara managed to find a seat next to the blond in a wheelchair. He was a little creepy, but she just ignored him and watched.

[hr:156p6o6a][/hr:156p6o6a]

"Cool name! I'm totally jealous! And yeah, we're kissing." Leaning over, Eli placed a chaste kiss on Sag's lips. He wouldn't have minded a deeper one, but she seemed a little unsure what was going on and he didn't want to ruin her fun.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2011, 07:37:46 pm »
Sag glanced after Atara with a quick wink before devoting her full attention to the boy she was supposed to be kissing. He plopped a quick kiss on her mouth before she even had time to react, but as he pulled away, Sag chastely kissed his cheek in return. "You're cute," she said good-naturedly. He reminded her of an overexcited cat that had just been shaved; he was nothing like an overexcited cat that had just been shaved, but that's irrelevant.

"What's your name again?" Sagittarius asked. "I don't think I've seen you around." She settled back into the couch, relaxed. All the males here seemed okay and not like the type who would jam their tongue into her mouth. She wasn't much for the male gender.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2011, 08:36:11 pm »
"Eli! Ouch, way to hit a low blow. Was the kiss that bad?" Eli grinned, then slid the bottle toward her, "Your turn! You gotta spin now!"

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2011, 08:42:24 pm »
Sag grinned. "Sorry, Eli," she said. "I'm pretty terrible with names." She reached forward and grabbed the bottle, spinning it hard. "But the kiss was mind-blowing," she teased, waiting for the bottle to stop. It slowed to an unsteady halt, pointing right at... Eli. Again. "Well then." she grinned sheepishly at the candidate.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2011, 10:42:44 am »
"Awesome!" Eli gave her a wide, easy smile, "You just can't keep your hands off me. Which I'm cool with." This time, Eli leaned forward and made it a real kiss, hoping he didn't upset her. But the whole point of the game was to have fun and kiss and chaste pecks on the lips just weren't as much fun.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2011, 12:29:17 pm »
It was an effort not to laugh. Nika's earnestness never failed to both amuse her and endear her. "Oh, good! Did you have a nice conversation?" Rachel asked, lightly ruffling the boy's black hair, but paused to watch when Eli spun the bottle. Niiice! Lucky girl, the one that got to kiss him! He was a looker!

"Whoo! You go, girl!" Rachel cheered, then flopped back against the seat and grinned from Aria to Nika. "Sooo...got your eye on anyone, kids?"

[hr:2rjebh18][/hr:2rjebh18]

Val sighed, set the break of his wheelchair, and folded his arms over his chest, rolling his eyes at Eli--but he had to admit, maybe Eli was right. There were a lot of cute girls here...but it still wasn't really his idea of a good time. Getting ordered to kiss people, knowing they were doing it only because they were essentially forced to, kind of took away some of the thrill.

...But there was also that small, optimistic hope that he'd get to lock lips with someone who really wanted to and was maybe kind of into it.

He settled down to watch, and raised an eyebrow when those two got to kiss twice. Snorting, he gave a little smirk. "I think someone here's cheating."

"Whoaaa..." Arrow breathed, watching Finaa transform. She'd seen it before, but it never stopped being both amazing and bizarre to her. Before she knew it, there was the Finaa she'd first met.

With a laugh, Arrow shook her head. "It's okay!" she said, taking a seat in the loveseat and giving Finaa a quick kiss on the cheek.

So far, so good. Safe the first two rounds, at least.

"Aw, fuckballs! Am I late?" Aries blurted, jogging into the room. She gave the area a quick sweep, found Atara, and dodged around the circle to take a seat next to her friend. "Miss anything good?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2011, 01:59:02 pm »
"I can't," Sagittarius agreed. She leaned forward a bit to meet Eli's lips, matching the sincerity of it. She had no qualms about kissing boys — she just didn't like screwing them or when they were egocentric pricks. She bit lightly on Eli's lower lip before pulling away, winking playfully. "Your turn to spin."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2011, 09:57:40 pm »
It seemed that the party was already starting when not everybody had arrived yet. That was alright though, it meant that there wasn't any awkward standing around. Romeo gave a polite smile and moved to find a seat of his own.

Offline Tally

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2011, 10:25:13 pm »
June caught Nika staring at him and squinted back.  What the hell was the kid staring at?  He knew there wasn't nothing on his face.  Weirdo. He stuck his tongue out at Nika and wedged himself into a seat.

Col arrived and strode through the door, neither cringing nor eager.  He just wanted to get this over with was all.  It was pointless and a waste of his time and there was not one of these people he cared to kiss, especially with it made into a spectacle.  He didn't make eye contact with anyone as he found a place to sit.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2011, 01:32:37 am »
When June stuck his tongue out, Nika blinked and turned to Rachel, "What is the correct response when someone sticks their tongue out at you?"

[hr:11v6zd9i][/hr:11v6zd9i]

"Oooh! Feisty! Hot!" Eli laughed and winked at her before spinning the bottle again. And landed onJune, some gracie he didn't know. Didn't seem like he wanted to be there, but a positive attitude would change that.

"Nice to meet you!" He moved closer, leaned over and planted a kiss on June's lips.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2011, 10:12:13 pm »
"Oh, uh. Well, I'd just laugh and stick my tongue out right back! He's being a brat at you, Nika," Rachel explained, trying not to laugh though her lips twitched with the effort. The things the poor kid didn't know...

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2011, 10:54:41 pm »
"Yeah, yeah." June wasn't good with remembering names as it was, and had put even less effort into getting to know any of the other candidates. They couldn't give two shits about him, and he wasn't going to put much effort into getting attached to people he'd be saying goodbye to soon.  He didn't even know the name of this one who just planted a kiss on him.

He gave the bottle a quick spin and retreated back to his seat.  It landed on Oliver.

"Well," he said.  "March your merry ass over here.  I ain't gettin' up again."

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2011, 10:16:46 am »
"Ah. Thank you. I'll remember that next time." Nika had vague ideas on what he was supposed to do with people, but he was starting to learn that what he thought was allowed or okay, was actually not. So he chose to be side with caution.

[hr:4xwep2nf][/hr:4xwep2nf]

Awww. Sad. That kid seemed way less into it and had a really negative vibe. Maybe when things were less crowded, he would try and talk to him. Help him purge some of that negativity. Embrace the positive.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2011, 05:43:34 pm »
Waitaminute. Was it pointing at him? Was it? Oh no. No no no no no. It was.

Oliver stared at the bottle on the floor like an extinct animal caught in the headlights of a vehicle, waiting to get run over. His eyes slowly moved to the person who spun it. He had to admit, he was not paying attention to the game like he should have been, especially when it held onto his current fate like an iron clamp. And the candidate just had to make everything seem like a life or death situation, even if it was simply one of who-was-going-to-get-the-most-embarrassed. They should get it over with and give the award to him already. The spectacle of his face turning a bright embarrassed red when he caught the eyes of June was probably enough to warrant a good few points towards such a thing.

And of course, he didn't get to kiss at least a friendly person. No. June looked and sounded far more standoffish than Oliver could ever accomplished. He might actually bite his face off, and not in a good way. Wait. Was there ever a good way to that? Oliver reluctantly slid off his comfortable seat on one of the couches and towards June, more aware than ever of eyes on him. He couldn't keep thinking like this or it would be certain that he'd faint and that would probably be far more humiliating. He had to think of something else. And quick.

"U-um, hi?" He said, his voice hardly even a mumble. Now that he was there, in front of June, did he lean in? What did he do? Oh gods he couldn't do this. Oliver's mind went for the first image he thought of to distract his anxiety. Bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies.

At least, if any of the psychics caught his thoughts, they might get a laugh.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2011, 09:41:44 pm »
Arrow winced sympathetically as she watched Oliver, secondhand embarrassment in full effect--because she just knew that that would be her if the bottle landed on her. It was hard to watch, so she gave a nervous giggle and pressed her face between Finaa's neck and shoulder. "Oh man, poor thing," she mumbled against her skin.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal