Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Can this bottle have rum in it?  (Read 4233 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Can this bottle have rum in it?
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2011, 07:12:40 pm »
"Yeah, well, guess that just means we better not get caught, huh?" Gabriel said, reaching for his beer and taking another gulp. And as much as he wanted to take Roman up and slap the shit out of Raley, he also didn't want to do anything too overt. "Want some?" he said out loud, holding his can up to Roman. They'd been silent way too long.

"I think between my awesome and Ally's finesse we'll be al--"

Bart spun, and the bottle landed on Raley. Gabriel froze, cold dread gripping him. He felt for Bart, really he did; he felt for anyone that had to lock lips with that. But, more importantly, this meant Raley (who was apparently a black hole sucking everyone to his lips, fed by everyone's intense desire not to get him) would be spinning next. And he didn't care what it took, he was not getting him and he was not taking that chance. "Shit. Okay. Let's make it count."

He tossed a worried look Alaric's way and set the beer down so he could reach over and give a light tug on his pant-leg. "You okay?"

[hr:2308rirb][/hr:2308rirb]

Ahh, this was boring. Adrian had hoped to see more Pilot on Pilot action but everything so far had been pretty PG after the Malachi-on-Raley action. With a sigh, Adrian climbed to his feet to wander back to the kitchen for a refill.

He paused when he saw the centaur, who looked a little put-out. He was practically radiating it. "Drink?" he offered, holding up his own glass and nodding toward the kitchen.

[hr:2308rirb][/hr:2308rirb]
Keziah grinned at Raley's comment. "A lot of 'em could benefit from that," she agreed, glancing around the circle. "This has gotta be the most awkward party ever. And!" she said, raising her voice to carry. "Seems like some people are sure spending an awful long time on the crapper! Potty breaks don't exempt you, y'know!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2011, 11:58:32 pm »
Nephele blinked when Adrian took notice in him, it was a bit of a surprise, but he didn't show it. Instead he nodded with a soft smile. "Please, that would be great."

[hr:111xrdh7][/hr:111xrdh7]

Having found a seat, Callista settled down in order to watch the show. When she'd heard that one of her son's was up in the game, she'd headed to the kitchen in order to get herself a drink. Now that it was over, she was happy to return.

No doubt there would be others figuring out a way to try and rig the game, but she also knew that Bart's dragon would already have thought of some sort of punishment for them for trying to cheat.

[hr:111xrdh7][/hr:111xrdh7]

T'liika had passed on fixing himself a drink for the time being, in favor of a glass of water. Taking a moment to look around, he moved to the empty spot closest to Alaric. "Hello," he said with a soft smile as he took his seat.

Offline Tally

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2011, 11:58:49 pm »
"Did you hear that?"  Blaine said in an urgent whisper.  "Did you hear, they're getting suspicious!  Just save me the time and tell me what you want!"

He didn't care what it was, didn't care what he might be forced to agree to.  Christian still had him, and he couldn't even move his head.  This didn't look any better than the kissing would have.  If anyone came around that corner, he would never be able to explain this away, and he had to come up with a reason they were taking so long.

[hr:1ztivs7p][/hr:1ztivs7p]

Roman took a swallow of Gabriel's beer then passed it back.  For all that he thought this a magnificent waste of time, he didn't care about the kissing.  He could bring himself to kiss anyone here.  Oh he'd complain about it plenty and he wouldn't like it but he'd still do it.  The cheating was more to see how long he could get away with it in a room full of psychics.

[hr:1ztivs7p][/hr:1ztivs7p]

Raley gave a hoot and laughed.  "Yes!  It's my lucky day.  I'm kissing everyone here before this is done!"  That was his new goal.  He wanted to get his lips on every Pilot in the group tonight.

They'd had a few harsh words before, but the game was back on and Raley wasn't going to hold a grudge.  "C'mon over, sexy," he said, grinning at Bart.

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2011, 12:22:20 am »
Christian just griiiiiined at Blaine, the smile slow and wicked, "What do I care if someone finds out. I don't care." He lowered his head, kissing along Blaine's neck, "If you want me to stop, you have to agree to spend the entire night at my place."

[hr:miiim6ce][/hr:miiim6ce]

Alaric shook his head slightly, watching Raley with a sick feeling in his stomach. There were a few people here he could handle kissing, but most of the people here he couldn't even handle touching.

"I can't. Not him."

[hr:miiim6ce][/hr:miiim6ce]

"Fuck." Bart stared at Raley for a while, debating if it was worth the punishment. It almost was, after that Temple comment. Fucking little shit stain.

But Bart never really backed down from anything so he got to his feet, marched over, grabbed Raley by the shirt and hauled him up to smash his lips against Raley before dropping him back down to the couch.

Offline Tally

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2011, 12:46:13 am »
"Yes, fine!"  Blaine's fear reached a feverish pitch and send him spiraling into the future, where he saw Roman manipulating the bottle with telekinesis.  He came back up with vacant, dazed expression that his precognition always left him with.

"Roman's...going to cheat at the game," he muttered, only recalling the promise he'd just made in some far away corner of his mind.  He hadn't entirely caught back up with himself, with the present just yet.

[hr:1398oe8a][/hr:1398oe8a]

For a few moments there Raley thought Bart was going to smack him or something.  He was being such a lousy sport about this.  The kiss was hardly satisfying, but getting physical could be fun, too.  "Damn, Bart.  Like it rough do you?"

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2011, 12:52:12 am »
"Perfect." Christian started to release Blaine when the man suddenly went limp in his arms. He had seen that enough to know he was having a vision. He held the blond, waiting for the moment to pass.

"You okay? Need me to get you anything?" The fact Roman was going to cheat didn't really shock him. He did want to see if he could catch it. A challenge.

[hr:2ofy78hh][/hr:2ofy78hh]

"Yup." Bart turned and raised his beer at Roman in a salute, "As Roman would know."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2011, 01:16:07 am »
"What?" Gabriel had been focused on levitating his almost-empty beer can and trying to ignore the current Raley kiss-a-thon (thank you, Roman, for keeping them safe), but it dropped to the floor then. His head whipped up and he stared at Bart in dawning horror. "What? As he'd know what?" he blurted, and threw a panicked look back at Roman as though waiting for him to deny it.

"Oh, gods, really?! No!"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2011, 08:50:06 pm »
"Why so shocked? We were room mates, all that sexual tension." Bart ran a hand down his chest, winking, "Who can resist this hot bod? Didn't Roman tell you he likes 'um hairy?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2011, 12:18:14 am »
Blaine got his mind back together and remembered who he was with, and what he'd just promised to do.  He wrenched away from Christian walked away, shooting him a look with all the malice and indignation he was capable of behind it.

He didn't even care if Christian stayed behind or followed immediately after.  Didn't care what it made others think.  Anger blinded him.  He avoided eye contact with anyone else and went straight for the kitchen and the alcohol.

[hr:j2kdpjsn][/hr:j2kdpjsn]

Bart got a raised eyebrow from Roman.  Talk about ancient history.  It wasn't exactly a secret, they just never had much occasion to bring it up.  Now he'd gotten Gabriel all freaked out.  Roman shrugged at him in response.  There was no getting around that odd prudish streak of his.

[hr:j2kdpjsn][/hr:j2kdpjsn]

"Okay, okay, let's keep going."  Raley was thrilled he got to spin again.  He knew damn well that a lot of these dicks didn't like him, and he hoped they all had to suck it up and kiss him.  He paused with his hand on the bottle to savor the suspense, grinning, eyes traveling around the room and landing on each person in turn.  He stopped at Alaric and lingered on him, letting a hint of cruelty seep into his smile.

He gave Alaric a wink and spun...

...and it landed on Bart again.  "Haha! We have to use our tongues this time."

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2011, 12:31:27 am »
"God, what is with everyone? It's a game and everyone acts like it is life or death." Sabela rolled her eyes at Cross, reaching down to pull a bottle of wine out of her huge purse as well as the corkscrew, "It's a kiss!"

Holding the bottle between her legs, Sabela quickly and expertly opened it. Fuck glasses and fuck sharing. She was going to get drunk, make out with a bunch of people and have a great time. It was like people were against having a good time!

[hr:37xph1wq][/hr:37xph1wq]

Smirking, Christian trailed after Blaine, looking very, very smug, "If you are gettin' a drink Blaine honey, would you mind getting me one?"

He was just so fun to tease. Christian couldn't help himself.

[hr:37xph1wq][/hr:37xph1wq]

When the bottle spun, Alaric watched it warily, ready to grab the pillow across the room and bring it to him if it looked like it was landing anywhere near him. And then he saw Raley's look and his eyes narrowed, unconsciously pulling his lips back in a snarl, his clawed hand digging into Bart's sofa.

Fuck Raley and fuck him hard. If he didn't get that look off his face, Alaric was going to shove that bottle down his throat.

But luckily the bottle landed on Bart again and Alaric relaxed slightly while Bart swore again, "Fuck. Apparently you like 'um hairy too. And I ain't usin' my tongue. Ya probably got freaky ass diseases."

"Boo!" Christian flopped back onto the couch, "That's breaking the rules. You get someone twice, you have to use tongue. Now let's get some real action in here!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2011, 01:08:05 am »
Gabriel wasn't the only one Bart's announcement had shocked. Shiloh's mouth had dropped open and he was staring at the man, and then at Roman. That was probably the last thing he'd expected, to learn two buff, powerful, high-ranking men (and Shiloh had come to look up to Bart ever since their mission)...fucked. And Bart?

He shot a look Christian's way as he returned, then crossed his arms over his chest and settled back, keeping any comments to himself. He was totally fine staying in the background and so far his luck had been holding up.

[hr:2e4ukewt][/hr:2e4ukewt]

"Jeez, you guys are like teenage girls, gotta go potty together, huh?" Keziah remarked when Christian returned, then laughed when the bottle picked Bart again. Poor guy. "Dayum. You're sure popular tonight." At this rate, he was going to start competing with Raley.

Gabriel thankfully didn't have much time to relish the horror of Bart stroking his chest and...oh gods. There were just some things he could have happily gone on not knowing and--wait. Roman did a guy?

But before that thought could really take hold, Raley was spinning, and Gabriel readied himself, prepared to knock his beer can over and watching the bottle, and Sade, intently. That was when he caught his look. It wasn't directed at him, but a quick glance proved his suspicions right.

He didn't know if there was something going on between them beyond creepy expressions, if Raley was talking to him, too. But it didn't matter. A look was enough, Alaric had been freaked out since coming here, and he fucking hated Raley, and no one did that to Alaric.

"Back the fuck off him, Sade," he 'pathed, and leveled a glare at him. "Leave him alone. Now."

Adrian returned from the kitchen with two mixed drinks and passed one to the centaur. "There you go. Coke and rum. I hope you don't mind. If you'd like something else, I can get you that instead."

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2011, 05:30:38 pm »
"Oh, I'm late," Llyn pouted as he knocked on Bart's door. His hair was wet and his clothes less ostentatious than usual, and he looked a bit tired out, but that wasn't going to stop him from watching his colleagues squirm about maybe having to kiss each other. He carried a fancy liqueur bottle in one hand, as if to make amends to anyone who might have to negotiate his mouth.

He'd brushed his teeth and everything. It was beyond him to imagine why anyone would be opposed to kissing someone who tasted like raw meat, but he'd received his fair share of complaints from people whose opinions mattered less to him than those of his coworkers. So, for the sake of not offending anyone who outranked him, he was minty fresh.

"You left it open, I'm coming in," he announced, stepping inside, face set in the same grin he always wore. "And I brought a drink, so you can't complain that I'm here." He hastily mixed himself a drink in the kitchen before joining the circle, sitting next to Gabriel just to unnerve him. "Hello, everyone."

Offline Tally

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2011, 09:12:20 pm »
"Go fuck yourself," Blaine 'pathed to Christian.  He threw back another shot.

[hr:3cbwytei][/hr:3cbwytei]

Paris had lost interest in the game as soon as Blaine and Christian had walked back in the room.  What was going on there?  Blaine radiated hate.  Not some piddling little anger, but real fury and loathing.  The Pilots' lives were no less tumultuous than the candidates' it seemed.

[hr:3cbwytei][/hr:3cbwytei]

How could Raley behave himself when they instigated him like this.  Here he was, smiling and cracking jokes and not trying to aggravate anyone just like Cross asked him and Gabriel had to go and start something.

He couldn't deny he was glad for it.  He was tired of being nice to these tools.  Still, not his fault.

"Whaaat?" he 'pathed back.  "I didn't do anything.  You're the one harassing me over nothing.  And what's wrong with Al?  Can't speak for himself now?"

He slid over to Bart and pressed himself against the other Pilot, wrapping an arm around his neck.  "Gonna be rough with me again?"

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2011, 11:02:24 pm »
"Aw honey, now that is just hurtful." Christian pouted in the direction of the kitchen, "You don't have any need to be like that."

God, it never got old messing with his toy. And fuck that long haired freak for touching what was his. When Llyn arrived, he gave the guy a small wae. Creepy fuck, but he was bringing good booze, "Hey! You sharing?"

[hr:2ot4zgfm][/hr:2ot4zgfm]

Malachi glanced between Gabe, Raley and Alaric. There seemed to be some weird tension going on there and he didn't get it. Sure, it was easy to dislike Raley, he often disliked the other Pilot. But this seemed to go beyond simple dislike.

[hr:2ot4zgfm][/hr:2ot4zgfm]

Bart raised an eyebrow at Raley, keeping his temper in check and refusing to let the little shit win, "Why? Ya inta that? Sorry but irritatin' bitch boys don't really do it for me." Grabbing Raley around the waist he bent him back and gave him a long, closed mouth kiss.

Offline Tally

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2011, 11:28:23 pm »
"Gods, will you shut up?!  Shut up!"  This was a disaster.  You couldn't say things like that around these people and hint around and not expect them to wonder.  Blaine retreated into an out of sight corner of the kitchen and rested his forehead against the cool stainless steel of the refrigerator and tried to stop the shaking in his hands.

[hr:153j3re6][/hr:153j3re6]

"Well that disqualifies half the people here then," Raley said, taking his seat again.  He glanced briefly at Gabriel when he said it.

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2011, 11:47:34 pm »
"Less talking, more kissing! That was a bitch kiss!" Sabela took a swig of her wine, right out of the bottle. Glasses were for pussies. How did all these people just fail at parties and what was going on with the blonds?

[hr:1xb8yv97][/hr:1xb8yv97]

Alaric flicked Raley a rude gesture when he looked over at Gabe. He was stressed out and not in the mood for this shit. He just wanted to get this night over without a court martial for ripping Raley's face off.

"Only cause you asked so nice baby." Christian grinned, so amused with Blaine's reaction. Bitch wanted it so bad and was terrified people would find out. Delightful. Though with Blaine freaking out in the kitchen, that had his attention wandering.

And it settled on Shiloh. He caught the other Pilot's eye and winked at him.

"Oh yeah. That's real clever Sade. Your mama must be real proud." Bart let the other Pilot go and went back to his seat, lifting Shiloh's legs out of the way. Reaching down, he quickly spun the bottle and watched it spin.

As it slowed, Alaric quickly reached out with his telepathy, snagging a pillow with his telekinesis and managed to get it across the room without exploding it. As the bottle finally finished settling, it landed on Nephele and Bart blinked. Well...that was an odd one.

Anonymous

« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2011, 01:03:39 am »
"Have at it," Llyn invited. "I don't plan on finishing the whole damn thing." He grinned and watched Bart and Raley bicker with each other, delicately sipping his drink. "Men are so bad at this game... not that I'm an expert, but it seems whenever you throw too many boys into a game like this, someone winds up with the bottle smashed over his head."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2011, 06:18:17 pm »
Nephele looked up at Adrian and smiled softly as he accepted the drink. "Oh no, this is just fine, thank you." He took a sip as he looked around the room then back to Adrian. "I certainly hope tonight doesn't end with people needing to be taken to the infirmary."

He was about to say more, but then he noticed that in all the commotion, the bottle had landed on him. Though considering he was a rather large target, it shouldn't have been that surprising.

"I would get up to go over to you, but I'd rather not take the chance of stepping on anybody," he said softly.

[hr:14acs40x][/hr:14acs40x]

Smash Cat noticed that Blaine was taking an extra bit of time in the kitchen, and that something was obviously going on between him and Christian. It was about time to refill his drink anyways, so he got up and headed towards the kitchen with his empty glass.

He moved closer to Blaine as he was getting his drink. "Hey," he murmured softly. "You doing alright?"

[hr:14acs40x][/hr:14acs40x]

The door to Bart's place opened, and Trance walked in. He was yawning as he clutched his little stuffed panda. Normally he wouldn't have brought it with him, but he wasn't entirely awake at the moment. "Sorry I'm late. Euphoric only just woke me from my nap."

The catboy pilot made his way over to the couch and plopped down on an empty spot and snuggled in. He still needed a little more time to awaken before he really took in his surroundings. As it was now, the room was full of people, and that made him happy enough to purr softly.

Anonymous

« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2011, 09:49:57 pm »
"Ah, well, makes sense." Bart hauled himself to his feet and made his way over, bending down to kiss the centaur lightly on the mouth. It was a little weird kissing someone really nonhuman and he hardly knew the guy.

But it was soon over and he made his way back to his seat.

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2011, 10:21:32 pm »
"Well deary, are you looking forward to this evening?"

Nelson gave the elderly Pilot a sidelong glance. Truthfully, he was absolutely not looking forward to this little get together. It made him quite nervous to be stuck in a room full of Pilots of all ranks. Rhosyn patted the Candidate's arm. "It won't be so bad." She lowered her arm. "And you should really put up your shielding."

Nelson immediately complied with the suggestion, muttering a thanks. He kept having problems remembering to do that. He really needed to look into learn how to keep that stuff up while asleep. "So, how long did it take you to make all these cookies?" He glanced down at the tray in his hands and the few trays floating around the Pilot's body. Seeing the floating desserts in the hallway had made him stop and stare, he'd even asked the Royal how she did it. He'd gotten a chuckle and a comment about longevity and control before having a tray floating into his hands.

The rest of their walk was in silence as Nelson was intent on not saying anything stupid to the Pilot and Rhosyn was busy thinking up ways to get out of this or, at least, participate as little as possible.

Their attendance wasn't a question, of course; you don't argue with a dragon. Their participation, however, was a bigger concern. Rhosyn had better things she could do like visiting her granddaughter or her son-in-law - she really needed to do that, it'd been a long while. Baking was always a pleasurable pastime. Heck, sleeping would be better to being here. Nelson had other concerns, namely rank. If he'd been put with the candidates, he would have been comfortable being at the top. With the Pilots, however, he foresaw him being sent to grab most of the Pilots drinks when he wasn't being mouth-raped.

Nelson hadn't solved his problem by the time they had gotten to the door. Rhosyn, on the other hand, was going to cheat. It wouldn't take much airflow to nudge the bottle away from her. With such on their minds, the door fwooshed open to a very full room, very tense room. it set Nelson even more on edge.

"Hello everyone!" Rhosyn called out, the trays of sweets following her in. "I do hope nobody minds that I brought a few things to nibble on." She made her way to the kitchen, depositing her goods and directing Nelson to do the same before heading back where everybody else was. "So, is anybody going to give up their seat or are you younglings going to make an old lady stand all night?" Nelson decided to stay in the kitchen, hopefully nobody would drag him into the...festivities.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal