Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Can this bottle have rum in it?  (Read 4232 times)

Anonymous

Can this bottle have rum in it?
« on: May 28, 2011, 08:28:36 pm »
[ooc: Ze link to the OOC thread for this event!]

Bart wasn't sure why he not only had to participate in this stupid event (because Nuriel said so), but he had to host it at his apartment (because Nuriel said so). But he did, so begrudgingly Bart had cleaned up and rearranged his apartment, borrowing some chairs from some other Pilots so not too many people had to use the floor.

His apartment was simple and uncluttered. A few plants and a number of pictures scattered around the living room. And books. A large number of books filled the bookshelves along the walls. A couch, love seat and a few arm chairs had been formed into a rough circle in the middle of his living room.

He wasn't even sure how this game was played. Nuriel apparently saw it on the idiotic teen drama he was obsessed with and now he was ordering all the Pilots and candidates to play the game. Originally the dragon had wanted one giant game, but Bart had lost it at him and Nuriel had compromised with at least separate games.

Bart was not kissing some candidate. They were children! About all Bart knew about the game was that it involved kissing and apparently spinning a bottle. And booze. Bart was going to include a lot of booze in his playing of the game. He had already had a few beers and was working on another one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Can this bottle have rum in it?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 11:14:29 pm »
It was times like these when Keziah was reminded of just how fucking awesome being a Pilot was. Seriously, where else would one find themselves ordered to kiss a bunch of hot, well-built military men and women, and all on the government's credit?

Yeah, that's right. Awesome.

She'd even dressed up a little for the occasion, wearing a low-cut shirt that showed off her cleavage. Yeah, she'd come prepared.

Striding up to Bart's door, Keziah let herself in and gave the man a merry wave, a bag of booze (namely rum and tequila) cradled in her arms. "Whoo, I am so ready for--wow, am I the first one here?" she asked, then made her way into his kitchen to unload the alcohol onto his counter. "Fancy. Guess that means I get a head start! Where's your shot glasses, hon?"

[hr:5qbx9qeo][/hr:5qbx9qeo]

Gabriel did not want to be here.

Did not. Want to be here. Oh gods. He was going to die. Everyone was going to be there. Everyone. Well, not everyone, but it could be anyone. Who knew who would wind up in their group? Sabela, Cross, Raley.

Roman.

Yeah, dead.

But orders were orders, and so he'd teamed up with the equally reluctant Alaric. At least they could suffer together and during the walk there, he'd started coming up with plans to cheat. With a telekinetic nudge, he could make it land on Alaric. That wouldn't be so bad! They were platonic soul-brothers so there was no risk of weirdness.

Marching into Bart's home, he shot the other Pilot a glower. "Your dragon's out of control."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 11:21:27 pm »
"Where they always are. In the cupboard." Bart gestured with his beer and smiled at Keziah, "I bet you are lovin' this aren't ya?" Though, he wouldn't lie, shots sounded really, really good. Heading over, Bart leaned against the doorway to the kitchen, "You better be pouring me some."

And then Gabriel arrived. Looking over his shoulder, Bart shrugged, "Ya know what? Why don't you go change his damn mind? Or maybe ya should thank me for talkin' him out of makin' us do with with the candidates."

[hr:1z8trjmj][/hr:1z8trjmj]

"Candidates? Oh, gross." Alaric wrinkled his nose as they entered the room. He felt sick, his stomach in knots. They were split into groups, so maybe all the really awful people wouldn't be in this group.

He didn't want to kiss anyone. Even Gabe being that close to him made him uncomfortable. Let alone anyone else. He didn't want to see that look in their eyes when they had to kiss him. This was not going to be fun.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 12:58:00 am »
Rummaging in the cupboard, Keziah fished down two shot glasses, then two more when she noticed Alaric and Gabriel arrive. She poured tequila into all four. Even if those two didn't want them, someone would.

"Oh, gimme some credit, will ya?" she said, walking over to him so she could hand him his shot. "I've known you far too long to fall short now."

With a smile and a one-eyed wink, she downed her own shot. "And you're damned right I'm eating this up. Buncha hot young things and seasoned, brawny types? It's like a wet dream come true. Speaking of..." She turned and called to the newcomers, "Hey, boys! Booze is in the kitchen if ya need some liquid courage!"

[hr:391ejovo][/hr:391ejovo]

Gabriel made a face at Bart. Candidates? Dear gods. "Hurray for small miracles then, I guess," he said without sounding enthused at all. He was a little too nervous to be excited and, of course, he hid his nerves behind irritation. The last thing he wanted was to look--and feel--obviously vulnerable.

He looked at Alaric and tried for a reassuring smile, then glanced toward the kitchen. "Uh, guess I'll take a beer if you got any." Just enough alcohol to settle his nerves; not enough to get him shit-faced and doing something he'd regret later. Like getting new tattoos. Or worse.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 01:44:29 am »
Raley let himself into Bart's apartment and draped himself over the back of an armchair.  "What's up losers," he said to the room at large.  Keziah, the two co-dependent tools, and Hamilton.  Whoo yeah.  They were really in for a party now.

He wouldn't mind kissing Keziah he supposed.  Or Sabela.  And Shiloh was kinda cute.  This was a stupid idea, sure, but it was no more a waste of time than anything else he'd be doing. And, with any luck, he'd get to watch Alaric and Gabriel squirm.

A few minutes later, Paris arrived. When the order had come, he's rather expected he would be with the candidates. This...would be quite awkward.

He took a stance out of the way, hands clasped behind his back.  "Sirs," he greeted. "Pilot Llown ordered that I participate in the Pilot's...morale-building exercise.  Is there anything I can do to help?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 12:27:33 pm »
"And that's why I love ya." Bart leaned over, kissed Keziah's cheek then downed his shot, giving a low, pleased hiss at the burn, "Though, a real friend would have lime and salt. I'll forgive ya this time though."

For Gabe, Bart gestured at the fridge, "Got beer in there. Help yerself."

[hr:592zbih7][/hr:592zbih7]

Alaric had brought his own drinks. Alcohol had weird effects on him and if he wasn't careful, he would end up sick. But there were other things he could drink that got him drunk without any of the side effects.

And then Raley entered. Alaric stepped away a little, eyes narrowing. Of course he would be stuck with Raley, his least favorite person...ever.

"Hello! Am I late?" Malachi had been planning on being here a little earlier to offer to help set up, but he had gotten a bunch of work that needed to be done before the mandatory game. Because god knows his damned supervisor couldn't be assed to actually work.

But he was here, dressed to kill in a white shirt, black vest and tight black pants. With a black newsboy cap and his glasses to finish off the look. He took a seat next to Raley, knowing no one else would want too. And he could deal with him well enough, even if Raley wasn't his favorite person.

"Ah, charming as usual Raley. And you wonder why you never get invited to parties."

When the candidate arrived, Bart was about to get mad when he realized it was one of the Stage 5 kids, the one with the creepy stare. What the fuck was his name? But he was at least old enough to be a Pilot.

Waving him in, Bart smiled, "Come on it. It's all set up. Ya want a drink kid?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 11:35:29 pm »
"Well aren't you spoiled," Keziah said with a laugh and a quick, one-armed hug. "Didn't have time for a store run, sorry. Next time, I'll make it up to ya."

She turned when she heard Raley enter to shoot him a mock glare. "Hey now. I'd watch who you're callin' a loser. You may have to kiss one of 'em. Be nice and maybe you'll get a good kiss out of it."

[hr:3d6rgvni][/hr:3d6rgvni]

Gabriel had just grabbed a beer from the 'fridge when a familiar voice made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end and his mouth go dry. Wow. Un-fucking-believable. He'd jinxed himself.

For a moment, he wanted to just stay in the kitchen. Not go out there, not have to deal with his smug-ass face that made him want to punch things--namely said face. But he took a deep breath to compose himself, took a moment to crack open the beer and take a gulp, then slowly meandered out and into the living room.

"S'up, asshole?" he greeted Raley cheerfully, putting on his biggest grin and giving a jaunty salute, and he may as well have flipped him the bird for all the spite he poured into the action. He took his place next to Alaric and gave a friendlier wave and smile to Malachi--ugh, why was he near Raley?--and the new kid, Paris, and took another drink of beer.

[hr:3d6rgvni][/hr:3d6rgvni]

Shiloh wobbled into the apartment, already more than a little buzzed. He'd started early. Like, about as soon as he'd received the order. Only proper way to do this, 'cause shit like macking on other dudes didn't count when you were wasted. He flopped down onto the couch and stretched out onto it, head resting on one of the arms and feet propped against the opposite one.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 12:19:58 am »
Spin the bottle... wasn't this a game that teens were suppose to play and feel all silly in giddy about? Well, whatever. It seemed there wasn't a choice in getting out of it, though that didn't mean that she couldn't prepare for it ahead of time. No doubt, there would be at least a few alcohol poisoning cases that would need tending to. Thankfully Callista had made sure that the infirmary was ready to handle any amount of cases that might arise from this night of revelry.

Seeing that it was a casual get together, she left her usual lab coat back at her place. This would probably one of the rare times that anybody saw her in anything then her working cloths. Her normal heels were traded for a different pair of stiletto shoes that were strappy, and had ribbon that criss crossed around her legs to be tied off just over the rise of her calf. She wore a nice black pair of carpi pants that was tailored to fit perfectly to her curves. Tucked into it was the hem of a black halter top shirt that was low cut enough to not only show off a fair amount of cleavage, but to show glimpses of the leopard print bra beneath should it shift in just the right way. This also allowed anybody to see the dragon tattoo displayed across her shoulders. Oddly enough, it was one that she'd had long before she'd ever become a candidate.

She gave a knock on the door before she entered. "Greetings, I have come barring gifts," she declared as she held up a large bottle of hard liquor. After all, it was impolite to come to a party empty handed.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 10:55:31 am »
"Only cause you like to spoil me." Bart held out his shot glass for another shot. One more and then he would go back to beers for a bit. When Sterling entered, Bart gave a small wave, "Come on it. Booze can go into the kitchen."

He headed into the other room, taking a seat by Shiloh. Looks like he was gonna get to babysit, "Yeah yeah. Let's all play nice here." Not that he could blame Gabriel. Sade even got under his skin and Bart liked to think of himself as a people person.

Reaching over, he smacked Shiloh against the thigh, "Well, ya seem ready ta go. Wouldn't have thought ya would need liquid courage fer this Shy."

[hr:2hqy84di][/hr:2hqy84di]

Unlike Gabe, Alaric had learned over the course of candidacy that it was better to be quiet. It took a lot more than a simple baiting line to get him to react. Bullies did it for the attention and Alaric no longer gave it to them. Or at least really tried hard not too.

Using Bart's counter to open up his drink and took a long swallow before nudging Gabe, "Wanna grab the comfy seats before everyone shows up?"

[hr:2hqy84di][/hr:2hqy84di]

Christian didn't bother to knock, coming in on the heels of Callista, "Well, this is one shitty party. Who did you piss off Gabe?" It had to be Gabe, because no one killed a party faster than his cousin. Well, maybe his weird ass friend could.

Wrapping a shoulder around Paris, Christian studied him, "Hello freshmeat. Who are you?" Kid was cute, but really needed to work on that expression.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 08:34:35 pm »
"Huh? Oh, yeah!" Spotting the love seat, Gabriel tore his attention off of Raley, gave Alaric a nudge back, and headed over to it. He slid into a seat and pat the spot next to him.

That was when Christian entered. Flashing his cousin an innocent look, Gabriel held up his hands, beer can in one. "Hey, I didn't do anything. He started it."

[hr:19mbe0hi][/hr:19mbe0hi]
Shiloh drew his legs up to give Bart room to sit, and when he did, he stretched his legs back out to drape them across the other man's lap. Ever since that mission, he'd started to grow more comfortable with him. He was chill, calm, didn't talk down to him or make him feel stupid. He jolted and cracked his eyes open at the light smack.

"Eh? Oh, naw. Jus' started th' party early, s'all," he said, cracking a grin.

[hr:19mbe0hi][/hr:19mbe0hi]
Keziah poured both Bart and herself another shot, then headed out after him and claimed one of the arm chairs. She beamed a grin at Callista. "More booze. Excellent. We're gonna be good and sloshed by the time this night's through."

Tipping her head back, she downed her shot. "So, we got a bottle yet? Stragglers can catch up! Let's get this baby rollin'!"

Locating the bottle, she snatched it up and gave it a spin. It went several rotations before coming to a stop on...Raley.

She blinked, then barked a laugh and shook her head. "Well, what'd I say? Now c'mere and lay it on me, Echo!" she said, teasing.

Offline Tally

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 11:25:11 pm »
"Paris, sir." He was able to be so much more at ease around the Pilots than he used to be, and had no problem offering Christian a friendly smile.  The emotions fighting for dominance in this room had him entranced.  He was going to love this, especially the more the rest of them didn't.  He wouldn't even mind the kissing either. "Adjutant to Pilot Llown."

[hr:z5m40ygy][/hr:z5m40ygy]

Cross held the door open for Sabela when they arrived.  "Looks like they got started.  Good luck.  Hope you get someone sexy."  He winked at her.  He was talking about himself, of course.

[hr:z5m40ygy][/hr:z5m40ygy]

Raley threw his hands up when the bottle landed on him. First fucking one! "Whoo! I was pulling for you, babe."  He gave Keziah a sweet kiss on the lips.  His turn now!  He got his hand on the bottle but paused when Blaine poked his head in the door.

"Did you guys start already?"  He'd been dragging his feet the whole way here. He did not want to do this.  Christian was here, among certain other people.

"Yep!" Raley beamed.  "Just in time for my spin."

"Fantastic."  Blaine joined the circle, and said a little prayer it didn't land on him.

Raley was having so much fun with this already, he was biting his lip in anticipation.  "Oh!  And before we really get started, I think we can all agree no telekinesis all right?  No cheating.  Respect the integrity of the game."

He gave the bottle a spin and it landed on...Malachi!  Another one he didn't mind.  He was having good luck, not that he would really have minded kissing anyone here. Including the ones who he knew didn't want to kiss him. That would be fun for a whole different reason.

Raley plopped back down in his seat next to Malachi.  "Let's have it, sugar."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011, 12:23:36 am »
Alaric flopped down next to Gabe, wishing that the worst people ever weren't here. Though, he wasn't really sure how he felt about Cross being there. After that mission, things were a little better. Sort of. It was weird.

[hr:2ay56zw7][/hr:2ay56zw7]

"Well, my odds aren't great." Sabela grinned, "I wonder who will be stuck kissing you."

It was a little hard finding a seat, but she managed to grab a spot next to Keziah. Raley was going! How fun.

[hr:2ay56zw7][/hr:2ay56zw7]

It was rather funny watching how excited Raley got over kissing Keziah. It was almost funny. Though, he wouldn't mind kissing her either, she had a...charm about her.

When the bottle landed on him, it took him a moment to realize. Blinking, he stared for a moment, then had a lovely perverse idea. Swinging his leg over, he straddled Raley, wrapping his arms around Raley's neck, "Oh yeah, talk dirty to me baby."

And then he gave Raley a long, deep tongue filled kiss.

Offline Tally

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 12:37:53 am »
This was the best game ever.

Raley got a hand into Malachi's hair, just in case he got any ideas about stopping what he'd started.  He wasn't going anywhere.  He gave Malachi's ass a squeeze with his other hand.

It was at that moment that Roman walked in.  He sighed, watched Raley and Malachi for all of a second, and turned right back around. "I'm out.  Write me up, whatever you have to do."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2011, 01:09:28 am »
Oh. No.

Gabriel stared in unbridled horror as Raley and-- "Malachi!" he yelped. "What the fucking fuck?! Seriously?! You?"

MALACHI! This was proof he had no taste! He expected more from him why did he have to fail him now?! Aaand yep, there they went, eating face and dry-humping. Basically. Right there. He clamped his mouth shut with a little gagging, retching noise, clapped a hand over his mouth, and turned away to face Alaric.

"Oh. Oh gods. I just threw up in my mouth a lot. I think I'm gonna be sick. Yep, throwing up. Here it comes. Nightmare fuel forever."

Keziah, on the other hand, was content to watch. She leaned forward in her chair, staring intently. "Yeah, it's all good, don't mind us."

That was when Roman walked in. Gabriel swiveled in his seat, saw him leaving, and lunged to his feet. "Oh like hell you are!" he snapped, and dodged around the chairs--and the making-out happy couple, barf--to practically tackle Roman from behind, latching onto him and wrestling him back toward the room. "You are not leaving me there."

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 01:16:25 am »
"Oh Gods I never wanted to see that EVER." Alaric jerked his face away, gagging slightly. The very idea of anyone wanting to kiss Raley was uncomfortable and brought back some uncomfortable memories.

"That's disgusting!"

[hr:2gojktrk][/hr:2gojktrk]

Bart jerked to his feet, pointing at Roman, "Ya get yer sweet ass back here. I will tackle you down so help me. I ain't sittin' through this alone!" Roman did not get to get away while he had to sit here and play this stupid game.

"Roman. How could you!" Nuriel's voice was chiding, "If you try and leave, I shall be forced to punish you."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 03:18:28 am »
Callista nodded, and moved into the kitchen to drop off her bottle her bottle and make herself a drink. She chuckled softly to herself as she listened to the others interact, and was pleased that people were behaving themselves for the most part.

It was fairly easy to tell when Roman tried to escape, the poor bastard. He would have been better off waiting outside the door and try to listen through. Either way it was too late now. She collected the drink she had just made, and walked over to where Gabe had captured the other pilot.

Holding the glass out to Roman, she gave him a soft smile. "When in Rome..." she said, allowing the man to fill in the blanks.

[hr:1gl238le][/hr:1gl238le]

Smash Cat had hunted down his twin earlier on in the day so that he could prepare him for the night. After all, he simply couldn't allow the man that shared his looks to go to this event looking all Old Fashioned Conservative. He needed a new look, and Smash was going to give it to him.

So when the time of the party came around, he slung an arm over Dante's shoulder and steered him towards Bart's place. Tonight was going to be fun.

Smash was dressed up in his usual sexy rock star clothes, while Dante was currently wearing a pair of well tailored black pants, and a long sleeved deep red shirt that had swirling patterns on it in black, the shirt clinging in all the right places.

Dante felt more then a little out of place in these clothes, and it showed with how he held himself, one arm crossed over in order to tuck against his torso tightly.

When they entered, Smash guided Dante around the people in order to find him a place. "Damn, looks as though we're already late. Everybody, this is Dante. This is his first time at a real party like this, so try to be gentle with him," he said with a grin. Then he dissappeared into the kitchen to find something to drink.

Offline Tally

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 11:13:17 pm »
"Hey! Let go, I did not sign up for tha!"  Roman twisted around—difficult with Gabriel attached—and pointed at Raley and Malachi sucking on each others' face.  "Bart, I will fight you to the death over this. Not even kidding."  And he'd do it with Gabriel latched onto him like a lamprey, too.

It was Nuriel that finally stopped him attempting to get away whilst dragging Gabriel along with him.  Nuriel had a wondrous imagination for a dragon.  Roman did not want the imagination bent upon disciplinary measures.  "Fine.  Fine!"

Callista had the right idea.  "I'm gonna need way more than this," he said, snatching the glass from her.

[hr:24xf6tuy][/hr:24xf6tuy]

On his way to his seat, Cross punched Dante lightly on the shoulder.  "Loosen up.  It's a game."  He looked so uncomfortable.  Actually, half the people here looked surly and unhappy.  What was wrong with a party?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2011, 11:36:51 pm »
"No one signed up for that," Gabriel muttered, content to remain draped over Roman now that he'd stopped struggling. He was also quite content to remain out here where he didn't have to see what couldn't be unseen. Or hear the kissyface smacking noises. A shudder coursed through him and his stomach twisted again, but he pushed disgust to the forefront of his mind, focusing on that instead of other things.

This game was going to push it. It already was.

"So yeah, no whining. It's only fair. As our superior officer, you gotta be our morale support. Rally the troops. Be a leader. Take one for the team. Feel our pain. Et cetera."

[hr:29lc5jg3][/hr:29lc5jg3]

Adrian stepped past Gabriel, Roman, and Callista then and let himself inside Bart's apartment, stopping short to give Raley and Malachi an appraising look. His eyebrows climbed. They were really going to town there. Huh. Cool. And here he'd been thinking this was going to be a lame party, but he could get down with this.

"Nice. So are we doing seven minutes in heaven, too? Minus the closet?"

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2011, 10:34:36 am »
Bart was ready to take Roman up on that offer. Because he wasn't doing this alone. There was no way Roman was getting out of this awkward hellhole and he was stuck hosting the damn thing.

See Roman! It's better to stay! And now fun will be had! Go! Go! Maybe you will kiss a pretty blond! Nuriel's voice was smug, though it would almost have been worth it to inflict a punishment on Roman. Despite the fact he adored Roman, Nuriel did enjoy pushing his buttons. Because Roman was never fully prepared for the way Nuriel's mind worked.

Though Bart was done watching the two make out, this game would take way too long and just...fuck. Crossing over to where they were, Bart grabbed Malach and hauled him bodily off Raley, "That's enough. Damn kids. It's a kiss, not a damned dry humping session.

Malachi was a little dazed by that. He wasn't sure why he had felt the need to do that, but just watching everyone's reaction to Raley had been too weird. Laughing and adjusting his hat, he gave the new people a small wave, then looked around for the bottle.

Locating it, he gave it a quick spin, watching it come to a stop on Blaine.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2011, 11:12:10 am »
"There's a lot more where that came from if you run out. Though after this one, you have to get the rest yourself until you can no longer walk in a straight line," he said with a soft smile. She also offered a smile to Gabe as well. It might have been odd for her to appear so laid back, and one of the few people actually enjoying themselves, since most of the time people only ever had the chance to see her when they needed to visit the infirmary for something, or their scheduled check ups.

Tonight wasn't about work though, even if it was a mandatory party devised by slightly off kilter dragon. In reality, they could have been made to do something worse then this.

Turning around, she caught Bart pulling Malachi off of Raley, and she couldn't help but chuckle. "Hey Bart! I hoped you locked your bedroom door."

[hr:1cju9vt5][/hr:1cju9vt5]

Dante looked up at Cross and nodded, "Uh yeah... guess it's just that I haven't really been to many parties that are like this," he said softly. Taking a moment, he looked around the room, half of these pilots he couldn't even name... though Aria took pity on him and filled in the blanks as they came into his sight.

He knew Gabe and Alaric though, even if it wasn't very well, and he gave them both a soft smile and a wave.

By now Smash had his drink, and realized that this party was missing something vital. Music. Thankfully he came prepared. "Hey Bart, I don't suppose you have a stereo system in here?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal