Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: WhatwhereamI!?  (Read 2085 times)

Anonymous

Re: WhatwhereamI!?
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2011, 11:28:03 am »
Sag, on the other hand, didn't care about getting caught after curfew. Breaking one little rule, especially as a gracie, wouldn't make much of a difference. Her marks otherwise were perfect.  She paused and turned to look at Atara, stretching her arms behind her neck. "If you actually want to get back to your room, you should probably just lead the way," she suggested teasingly, "unless you just enjoy staring at my decent ass."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2011, 10:15:16 am »
"Well, it's a much nicer view than anything else around here." Atara smirked, eyes roaming over Sag again. Why were all the new ones so damned skinny? It was totally unfair. She had yet to find one with a decent set of tits.

"Though, I did say strip and you are still wearing clothes." Reaching over, Atara hooked a finger through the top of Sag's underwear and tugged tightly on it.

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2011, 04:56:24 pm »
"You could always look in the mirror for a nice view," Sag suggested.

When Atara tugged on the waistband of Sag's underwear, she stepped closer to the girl with a quirked eyebrow. "Walking around in my unders is one thing. I'd gladly strip for you behind closed doors, or even half-closed doors, but in the middle of the hallway? Not really feelin' it."

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2011, 07:42:15 pm »
"Yes, but it's so much more exiting when it's a new view." Atara gave a small laugh, tugging Sag's panties down slowly, "Oh, but it isn't much of a punishment if you are fine with it. And I am your superior."

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2011, 02:49:07 pm »
"I guess I can't really say no to a superior," Sag said. "But what am I being punished for, again?" Her smile simmered as she rested her hands lightly on Atara's hips.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2011, 10:51:54 pm »
"Oh, I can't recall, but I'm sure you deserve it." Atara leaned forward a little, sliding the girl's underwear down her hips until they were loose enough to let gravity do the work. Oh how she loved the new ones, fresh meat to play with and this one had such potential.

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2011, 06:04:55 pm »
"Oh, I'm sure," Sag agreed. She kicked off her unders, which had fallen to her ankles, with a couple slight movements. Her hands moved from Atara's hips to her rear, resting lightly there. She flashed a mischievous grin. "Now what?"

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2011, 08:51:06 pm »
Oh, this one was very, very much fun. Atara reached around, sliding her hand down Sag's ass, then smacked it, the sound ringing through the silent hallway, "Now you get me back to my room. If you don't take too long, I might just invite you in."

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2011, 05:32:12 pm »
"Then let's go," Sag said with a laugh. She unwound her arms from around Atara's waist and took a moment to regard the corridor they stood in. Now having the added incentive of possibly getting into Atara's room — hot damn, Sag loved Aedolis and it's pleasure-craving people — her sense of direction kicked into overdrive and worked out a vague map in her head. It was definitely that way, Sag decided. Maybe. She heedlessly led the way forward.

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2011, 05:43:56 pm »
Oh, she was even cuter when she was determined. Atara gave her bare ass a light smack and followed after her.

"Now, tell me a story. I already know you can't find your way around a square room. I want to know something else."

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2011, 06:47:50 pm »
A pleased red flush warmed Sag's face at the smack. "Once, I was wandering about a shadier part of Aedolis — a silly move, considering I'm small and I look like the wind could blow me away — and this dick sauntered on up to me. He touched my barely existant breasts. I shocked him hard enough to give him a heart attack. That's how I learned I was a telepath and jazz."

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2011, 07:33:57 pm »
"Oooh. How exciting. Mine isn't that dramatic. I was actually in the program before I manifested anything. They had just found the genes or whatever that said I was one. I didn't discover my powers until I go here."

And some of them were awesome, and some were just...gross. She wasn't real thrilled with her selection of abilities, but she supposed it could be worse.

"Does that mean you're an elctro?"

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2011, 07:42:15 pm »
Sag smiled. "That's kind of boring, but boring can be nice," she remarked playfully.

"I am. And illumo, but just a tiny bit, to the point that I can turn off the lights without getting up. Sometimes." She shrugged. Illumokinesis wasn't her strong suit, but practice makes perfect.

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2011, 07:47:40 pm »
"It can. Some kids find out the hard way. And it was my ticket into this place." Atara loved the ATC and was dying to be a Pilot. All that power, all that glory. It was going to be amazing.

"Ew. Illumo is kinda lame. Though, there is worse out there. I wanted to be a techno. That just seems so...useful."

Anonymous

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2011, 07:50:53 pm »
"Tell me about it," Sag sighed. "What good is illumo? I can give my enemies sunburn. Whoopdidoo."

She slowed her determined pace a bit, enjoying this conversation. "What are you?"

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2011, 07:59:53 pm »
"Well, does that make you a portable tanning salon? Because that is totally useful." Atara was naturally dark skinned and was never going to get the porcelain pale skin that was popular. And she liked to contrast with her hair, so fuck fashion, she would make her own.

"Me? Oh, this and that." Atara laughed, eyes sliding along Sag's naked form.

Anonymous

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2011, 08:05:49 pm »
"Evidently," Sag agreed. "I could fix the whole pale-and-pasty thing I have going on if illumokinesis doubles as a tanning bed, or just give rude bitches' the worst sunburn of their lives. The sun must have a lot of —" she paused, trying to find a synonym for "fun" that didn't rhyme with "sun", but gave up and made a face instead of finishing her thought.

"All right, Lady Mystery," Sag said, catching Atara's eyes as they ran down her frame. "Well, if my calculations are correct, this turn —" and she swung down a corridor to the right — "should lead tot he dormitories. Maybe."

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2011, 08:08:52 pm »
"Getting warmer." They were on the right track at least, if a somewhat odd way of getting there, "Well, maybe I'll let you work your magic on me some time. I do hate tan lines. And because you are doing so well, I'll tell you that one of the many things I am is a glukokinetic."

Anonymous

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2011, 08:11:41 pm »
"Glukokinetic? As in, glucose? Sugar?" Sag thought about this briefly and then grinned. "So you can make killer cookies, I bet."

"You're a stage four candidate, so you're a floor higher than I am. Right?" Sag still wasn't completely sure about the whole layout of the ATC. "Or is it two levels?"

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2011, 08:17:24 pm »
"Oh, and some other things. Did you know how dependent the human body was on sugar?" Atara cocked her head to the side and smiled again, "All kinds of things can happen when you mess with those levels."

Pointing up, Atara smiled, "I'm two floors up. Lucky me! Closer to heaven and all that."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal