Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: EASTER EGG HUNT!!!  (Read 686 times)

Anonymous

EASTER EGG HUNT!!!
« on: April 12, 2011, 11:42:08 pm »
[center:2kgce701]EASTER EGG HUNT!
[/center:2kgce701]

RotE is having an Easter Egg hunt! 8D

Rhi made some super awesome eggs and I have gone and hidden them in 12 different threads! They all look different and when you find them all, you get a super awesome event badge! 8D

The Guidelines:
  • To win, you must find all 12!
  • When you have found an egg, PM Rina with a link to the thread you have found the egg in. You may do it one at a time, or you may wait until you've found all 12 eggs and then PM it to me all at once.
  • The hunt ends on May 1st!
  • The eggs are only hidden in in-character threads that have gotten a reply since March. If a thread hasn't had a reply since March, there won't be any eggs hidden in it.
  • There will only be one egg per thread.
  • Hint: eggs could be hidden anywhere in a thread. If the thread is 10 pages long, it could be hidden within any of those pages.
  • If you find eggs, please don't give away their location! Keep it a secret so everyone has a shot at finding them on their own.

Rhi put a lot of time and effort into making these eggs and I took the time to hide them. So look for them fairly. Don't cheat, it just makes you really lame.

Have any questions? Feel free to ask!

NOW GO FORTH AND HUNT!

[center:2kgce701][sparkle:2kgce701]WINNERS[/sparkle:2kgce701][/center:2kgce701][/color][/size]

1. Quills!
2. Looshi!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal