Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A band! On Edanith!  (Read 299 times)

Anonymous

A band! On Edanith!
« on: March 17, 2011, 11:45:02 pm »
So! Edainth needs some love! And what better way to show that than with music 8D The band's name is Velcro Virgins and they are a punk/metal band with a hard, rough sound mixed with female opera for the chorus. They aren't well known in the mainstream, but have managed to make a name for themselves on the underground scene. Most of the band has a hard, punk image to rebel against the standard Edani look, favoring piercings and tattoos and the like. I haven't really picked with of the megacities they are in, but I am open to opinions xD

I'm not gonna worry about making sure all the positions are filled, if no one claims them, I'm gonna just assign some NPCs there that can leave when/if a PC takes the spot. And if you have a spot you want to add, the positions don't have to be limited to the ones here ^__^

Lead male vocals: Rina
Female vocals/Bass guitar: Rhi
Lead guitar: Open!
Drums: Open!
Manager: Open!

So! Snag some and let's make something awesome 8D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: A band! On Edanith!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 11:24:10 am »
MORE PEOPLE SHOULD JOIN IN ON THIS SHIT. 8D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal