Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A moment in the sun  (Read 794 times)

Anonymous

Re: A moment in the sun
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 10:42:06 am »
"I'm not all that surprised. It's not super well known. But it's really good, it's this animal from the planet my people are from. And you fry them alive at the table, then dip them in sauce..." Alaric was aware it sounded a little weird when he said it out loud, but it really was good. And every time he tried to take a human friend there, they freaked out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2011, 07:09:23 pm »
"Fry them alive ... ?" Amaata asked, unsure whether she should be disgusted or intrigued. She was familiar with the idea of cooking food at the table, but live? "That sounds a bit ... odd, y'know? And doesn't fear usually make meat taste worse."

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 05:54:54 pm »
"Well, I don't think they are smart enough to be scared. They're just bugs. Regardless, it's amazing. Melts in your mouth good." Shrugging, Alaric gave a small laugh and dipped his meat into the sauce again, "Most people are pretty freaked out by it, but I grew up on it."

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 03:25:11 pm »
Amaata smiled, pushing a hand back through her hair. "It might be worth trying so long as they don't have little faces to look at you with. I don't think that I could handle something with big eyes looking at me while it was being prepared for my dinner." She laughed lightly, wrinkling up her nose.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2011, 12:06:58 am »
"Well, they do have faces, can't help you on that one. But they kind of have beady little eyes. Not all that cute." Popping the meat into his mouth, Alaric chewed for a moment, the licked his lips clean, "It's not for everyone. But if you feel adventurous, it is amazing."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal