Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hi, thanks for having me  (Read 1121 times)

Anonymous

Hi, thanks for having me
« on: March 09, 2011, 05:01:34 pm »
Hello people of this weird universe, pleased to [strike:1jjh69fb]eat, meat,[/strike:1jjh69fb] meet you. This is the first RP site I have been on for a very long time so forgive me if I am a little rusty. With luck the cobwebs will not hang around too long or if they do then maybe I can used them to catch that elusive muse that has a habit of running away at the most inappropriate moments.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Hi, thanks for having me
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 10:37:08 pm »
Hi 8D Welcome! I'm Rina 8D I have oodles of characters if you ever want to play ^__^ And no worries, this place is laid back!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 03:19:24 am »
Sounds like a great place to find my feet. Im always up for a thread so whoever you fancy bringing out Im up for.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 10:51:46 am »
Well, I have Atara, Eli, Nika and Finaa as candidates and Bart, Sabela, Alaric, Malachi and Christian as Pilots xD Gotta help me narrow it down a little!

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 03:25:10 pm »
hmm OK I can see why you might have problems picking which one to use lol.

-Atara i could see maybe pulling some sort of prank on Sota, new girl and all.
-Eli I think as soon as Sota learns he can turn off her telepathy for a while she is bound to seek him out.
-Nika and Sota might end up being a powder keg if he learns how much she loves a good dare as it takes little prompting to get Sota to do something daft.
-Finaa I don't feel would work, while Sota is struggling with a few miner things I dont think there would be anything to draw this sweet girl to feel she needs any care.

-Bart is going to turn Sota's head, she loves the rugged look and older men, though I don't think she is quite confident to go up to any Pilot on her own (unless via a dare) and she is still kind of hung up on her old flame.
-Sabela I think will give Sota the shivers so she is properly going to give her a wide birth even if they are around the same age.
-Alaric I think would cause Sota a headache, seems she is sensitive to some sort of ‘static’ given off by physic’s (especially telepaths), at least until she has got some sort of control.
-Malachi, coming up blank for this guy.
-Christian again I think Sota is going to show some interest in this guy. Don’t worry she is no way the sort of girl to leap at any guy he will just cause her a few sighs and fanciful dreams here and there.

Im thinking maybe Eli or Nika as I don’t think Sota would have come under any of the Pilot’s notice so early in her training. Really though I am up for anything.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 03:42:16 pm »
HIII! I ALSO HAVE OODLES OF CHARACTERS I OFFER FOR THREADS AND FUN. 8D

...And like Rina I have trouble narrowing it down. xD

Characters Sota could run into are:

Candidates:
Rachel
Val
Arrow
Aries

Pilots:
Gabriel
Shiloh
Keziah
Adrian
Raven

Yeah! xDDD

(Sorry for the hasty post, at work. >_>)
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 03:46:11 pm »
Eli will probably work best ^__^ Nika is really awkward around people and isn't likely to be daring anyone xD He's just...creepy and weird xD We could try them, but mostly he'll stare at her and take things literally.

As for the Pilots, most of mine are mentors, so they spend time around the ATC ^__^ So that's totally an option. And Bart and Christian at least are pretty friendly xD And Bart could totally mentor Sota.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 04:07:22 pm »
hehe having Bart mentor Sota would be very funny. Like I said she is not the sort of girl to throw herself at any one (especially a Pilot who are out of everyone’s reach as far as she knows) so I could see her getting it to a really tizzy. I do love tormenting my characters.

Eil should work out well then. I do have a thread open already where she is trying to set up barriers on her own or I/you can start up another thread where Sota specifically goes searching for Eil.

To Rhi-Rhi
No problem at all I know how sneaky one has to be not to get caught hehe

-Rachel and Sota could easily become good friends
-Val, Sota will stare and it can’t be helped so she is likely to piss him off. Could be fun hehe
-Arrow is likely to get Sota to go ‘aww’ and want to take her on a girls night out to get drunk and embrace life by the balls. I think Sota would be reminded of her younger self by Arrow.
-Aries, can’t really say anything yet but if you want to use Sota as a wall to bounce her off I’m up for that.

-Gabriel, another guy that might turn Sota’s head though she might think he is too young for her as well as out of her reach.
-Shiloh, chalk and cheese, I can’t see these two getting along or even getting along badly.
-Keziah, not sure
-Adrian, again not sure
-Raven, ditto

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 05:09:48 pm »
Well, Bart wouldn't likely pick up on it unless he's reading her thoughts xD He's quite clueless in these matters xD

As for the candidates, we could have a group thread? Eli and which ever Rhi picks ^___^ Though Finaa will get jealous if Sota spends too much time with Arrow xD

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 05:24:30 pm »
sounds good to me ;)

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 05:28:10 pm »
So yes on Bart being her mentor? We can start a thread with those two ^__^ He'll want to come say hi 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 05:32:26 pm »
Want me to start or do you want to take the lead?

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 05:36:35 pm »
Yay another sorta precog!

I have Rhys if she ever gets untight lipped about that ability and she wants to talk about it. (:

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 05:37:33 pm »
You start 8D I hate starting threads and avoid it like the plague 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 06:00:03 pm »
NP iv never really had a problem starting threads: Things are looking up and down

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 11:48:48 am »
WHOO! Well man, this is hard. Uh...I could definitely throw in Arrow or Rachel or Val or Gabe! 8D

But for the group thread with candidates, I'll toss iiiiin...*thinks* this is hard. xD Well since it's gonna be Eli, I'll throw in Val. :B
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 11:44:45 pm »
What's the plan with the group thread? Who is starting that one?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal