Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I vant to suck your blud  (Read 1329 times)

Anonymous

Re: I vant to suck your blud
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2010, 12:59:34 am »
"No, anywhere is fine by me." Nika followed after Rachel, weaving through the crowd, "I don't have a room mate if that matters." As long as he got to play with her blood more, Nika didn't care where it happened.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2010, 01:02:57 am »
"No room mate? That matters awesomely. We'll use your place, then!" Rachel decided, and hooked her arm in his. He was much shorter than her, but she didn't care, especially if sex with him was anything remotely like that blood thing. Besides, he was pretty and polite and seemed eager to please.

Good qualities, all of them.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2010, 01:08:12 am »
"Alright." Nika curled his arm around hers and started toward his room. He wasn't really sure what was going to happen when they got there, but it couldn't be that different than sex with a male. And for once he really wanted it.

Once he arrived at his room, Nika let Rachel inside before shutting the door behind him. He frowned slightly, his weight shifting, "I have never been with a girl before. So I am not sure what to do."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2011, 09:30:59 pm »
That made Rachel pause and blink down at him. Wait...so was he saying he was a virgin, or saying he'd only been with men? Either way, it didn't matter to her, but it was a curious declaration; she'd flirted with and dated bi guys before, and he wouldn't be the first virgin she'd slept with if that's what he was. Maybe it was just nerves.

No way. He'd propositioned her!

"Oh...well..." She brushed a hand against his cheek, then laughed lightly. "You don't really have to know; it's kinda instinctual," she said, hand moving to play with his hair. It was amusing how much shorter Nika was next to her, how much more petite. She usually preferred taller men, but she was also tall for a girl so it wasn't like it would be the first time.

"And anyway," she continued, leaning down so she could kiss him. "I can always show you."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2011, 10:44:48 pm »
Nika stared up at Rachel, face slightly flushed from all the blood. He was turned on and wanted to feel more of her blood, even through all that meat and skin. Nika returned the kiss, lifting himself slightly so she could reach better. She was quite a bit taller than he was, unlike Vaughan who had been his height.

When the kiss broke, Nika licked his lips, tasting Rachel, "Oh. Also, I am not allowed to have sex. So I can't actually have penetrative sex with you. But I can still get you off." He wanted to make sure that was clear, in case Rachel though he was saying no to everything.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2011, 10:37:38 pm »
Rachel stared back at Nika. And then she stared a little longer, processing his words--and fighting the urge to burst into laughter. Would that be rude? Was she supposed to laugh? But he looked so serious, so earnest, but...okay, she'd slept with a number of people, but that? She'd never heard that line before.

And dare she even ask why he wasn't, er...allowed?

Finally, she couldn't help it and burst into laughter, clamping a hand over her mouth to stifle the sound. She waved a hand at him apologetically, and when she'd finally gotten herself under control and could talk with minimal giggling and wheezing, she finally said, "That's...ehehe, that's fine. Weird, but...fine. Now..." She pulled him in again for another kiss, chuckles muffled against his lips.

"Enough talking. You can tell me all about it later."

[End thread! 8D Go us.]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal