Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I vant to suck your blud  (Read 1330 times)

Anonymous

I vant to suck your blud
« on: December 11, 2010, 09:37:40 pm »
Normally, Nika wasn't a very big fan of crowds. Not like this, all packed together and sweaty. But tonight was a little different. Yes, it was still uncomfortable, packed and sweaty, but tonight he was getting to play. He was dressed to the nines as a vampire lord, complete with fake fangs and a cape.

And drunk candidates were surprisingly willing to let him drink some of their blood. It didn't hurt when he drew it up through their pores. The alcohol in their systems ruined some of that flavor, but it was still enjoyable.

His next target was a dark skinned blond in some tiny white nurse looking outfit. Lots of bare skin showing, her blood pumping from the dancing. He moved next to her, giving her a smile that showed off his fangs and held out a hand to her, "Hello pretty maiden, I vant to suck your blud."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: I vant to suck your blud
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 11:43:04 pm »
This night was awesome!

Everywhere she turned, Rachel was met with hot guys and hot girls, and it just reminded her of why she was enjoying the program so much. So many built people! A girl could get used to this, especially when so many of the costumes weren't much of anything at all--much like her own. Any shorter and she'd be flashing cheek and crotch, but if it wasn't short, it wasn't naughty, and she was rocking the naughty nurse outfit, darn it!

She had just finished up dancing with a good looking dark-haired kid and had started to make her way toward the punch for a breather when she felt someone pull up next to her and turned to see a vampire. And a rather pretty, charming one, too. She paused, giving a little laugh as he spoke. This one was really trying! It was kind of adorable, and she never minded getting called pretty.

Taking his hand, Rachel flashed him a smile. "Oh, wow, you're really getting into character and everything!" she said, looking him up and down. "You really got the accent down. I'm Rachel, certified naughty nurse. And who might you be, m'lord?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 11:46:20 pm »
"Nika." Nika gave her a small smile, though he was still intently watching her with his one eye. He pulled her hand to his lips, kissing it as he mimicked the vampire movies he had seen. He wasn't really sure what the point of a naughty nurse was, but it was none of his concern.

He just wanted to taste that blood. So he tilted his head, studying her face, "So, can I drink your blood?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 11:50:35 pm »
"Huh?" Rachel blinked at his question, hand still in his as she peered back at him, more curious than alarmed. Maybe he hadn't been entirely in character after all.

"Oh, wait...do you mean for real? Like, really drink my blood?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 11:52:55 pm »
"Of course." Nika smiled at the girl, still holding her hand. He had been lucky enough tonight and he hoped he could continue to get some blood. He was curious about her's because it felt similar to Gabriel's blood.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 11:56:02 pm »
"Oh." Rachel blinked several more times and gave him another once-over. "Really? How? Like, by biting?"

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 11:56:35 pm »
Nika shook his head, "No. I don't need to break the skin to drink your blood."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 11:59:35 pm »
That piqued Rachel's curiosity. The idea of getting bitten (especially by fake plastic fangs!) or cut was...uh, less than appealing, and she wasn't normally into bloodplay or anything, but now she was intrigued. She tilted her head, lips pursed.

"So...how do you do it?"

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 12:00:43 am »
"I can pull the blood out through your pores." And from there it was a simple matter of licking it from her skin or sucking it down, depending on how much he drew, "So, may I?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 12:02:33 am »
And he was just so polite about it, too.

Rachel paused for a moment, thinking it over, then shrugged. "I don't know...does it hurt?"

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 12:03:13 am »
Nika shook his head again and gave her another smile, "Not at all. I'm even told it feels pleasant."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 12:06:56 am »
"Pleasant, huh?" So, she wouldn't lie and say this whole thing wasn't odd, but if it didn't hurt and apparently felt pleasant...well, Rachel always had been the adventurous sort. And hey, what was the worst that could happen in a crowd full of people? With another shrug, Rachel reached up and pulled her hair back off her neck.

"Then...sure. Not too much, though, okay?"

And, alright, so she'd always found the vampire mythos pretty hot.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2010, 12:09:42 am »
"Of course m'lady." Nika moved behind Rachel, one hand coming up to touch her neck, the other hand reaching around to grab her upper thigh. He pressed his fingers into the pulse on her leg, enjoying the feeling of it.

Then Nika lowered his lips to her neck, his power calling to the blood inside Rachel and it began to seep out of her. True to her request, Nika made sure to only drink a bit, reluctantly letting her go, his lips covered in her still warm, rich blood.

"Thank you. You have good blood."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2010, 12:26:50 am »
Rachel let out a startled gasp that soon turned into a moan when she felt his lips on her neck and his hand gripping her thigh, practically going up her skirt. Whoa! She'd expected a little neck-sucking, but not that, and definitely not the tingling rush that assaulted her body in all the right places and made her shudder. Her face flushed darkly and she bit her lip to keep from making any embarrassing sounds, but before it could become too much he had released her.

Rachel staggered a step before she righted herself, and she hardly registered his 'thank you'. Her heart-beat had quickened along with her breathing, and dear gods she had not expected that to be nearly as hot as it turned out to be. Pressing a hand to her neck, she stared wide-eyed at Nika.

"Whoa...that was...that was pleasant," she breathed. To use his own words. Her words would have been 'near-orgasmic', but she was still too shivery to properly think.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2010, 12:30:24 am »
Her elevated heart rate had Nika staring straight at her chest, slowly licking the blood from his lips, "I'm glad you enjoyed it." If she liked it, she might let him do it again. All the blood in his system and the blood pumping around him was exciting him in a way he wasn't used too.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 12:36:03 am »
"'Enjoyed it' is putting it kinda lightly," Rachel said, noting the way he was staring at her chest. She fanned herself. "If you did that any longer, I'd have to change my panties."

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 12:38:46 am »
"I'm sorry?" Nika tilted his head, not quite understanding the reference. He didn't really have much of an understanding of females and their bodies, "Did I do something to your underwear?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2010, 12:46:16 am »
"What?" Rachel stared at Nika a moment, then laughed when she saw how earnest he looked. "No, no! I just meant that, y'know...if you did that any longer, I'd be orgasming all over the place."

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 12:47:36 am »
"Oh." Nika blinked a few times, watching Rachel. He was actually rather turned on, not so much by the girl as all the blood, but turned on none the less. And this seemed a good chance to try sleeping with someone without it going wrong.

"Would you like to?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2010, 12:54:53 am »
"Yes," came the immediate, unabashed reply and Rachel grabbed him by the arm to try and convey some sense of urgency. Dear gods, yes! What could she say? She'd been looking for a hook-up all freakin' night and if she didn't get something after that, she'd be climbing the walls.

She glanced around the room quickly, decided sneaking off into a corner wouldn't cut it, and looked back to Nika. "My room? Empty classroom? Your room? Broom closet? Got a preference?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal