Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: This Is How We Roll  (Read 3441 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: This Is How We Roll
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 01:51:58 pm »
"As opposed to--look, I just don't want you puking on me. It's bad." Val could hardly look at them himself and just wasn't comfortable with anyone else seeing them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 01:56:12 pm »
"Why would I puke?" Eli smiled softly, shaking his head, "Ya have some serious negative energy going on her Val. I don't believe that any part of you can be ugly. We all have scars and character written into our features and bodies. Just because something isn't perfect doesn't make it ugly. It's part of you and part of your strength. How can that make me puke?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2011, 02:59:46 pm »
"Like I said, you say that now. You haven't seen them," Val said, folding his arms over his chest. "So it's easy to say that now."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2011, 03:01:19 pm »
"Well, I don't wanna pressure ya or nothing. We don't have to sleep together if you don't want. But I'm not bothered by stuff like that." Eli grinned, "I like you. And I think you are totally hot."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2011, 03:06:50 pm »
Val raised an eyebrow, expression still skeptical, and then shrugged. "You know what? Alright. You take me to my room, I'll let you be the judge."

Because he was not showing them off here where everyone could see and he just knew it would repulse Eli. Knew it. People always talked a big game, all that love and acceptance shit no one really believed but was nice to say, but when it came down to it, it was fucking gross and Eli just had no idea what he was talking about. So fine.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2011, 03:11:46 pm »
"Sure, but you don't need to force yourself. You should really listen to your heart and do what feels right." Eli downed his drink and set the glass down, feeling the warm, alcohol buzz. He moved behind Val and carefully wheeled him through the crowd, "We can totally stay and hang at the party if you feel uncomfortable."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2011, 03:24:08 pm »
Val finished off most of his drink and set it aside before Eli wheeled him away, then settled back and folded his arms again. "It's fine." At this point, he was just resigned. If this had been a month or so ago, even several weeks ago, he wouldn't have been so open to this. He didn't like people seeing. But now he just wanted to prove Eli wrong.

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2011, 03:43:50 pm »
It didn't take too long to get them back to Eli's room. He hadn't been assigned a new roommate yet, so the room was half full of various art projects, half finished and scattered around the empty half.

Eli moved over to his bed, picking up a wire sculpture and moving it to his desk, "Home sweet home, yeah? Sorry it's a little cluttered. I kinda pulled stuff apart while lookin' for my costume stuff."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2011, 03:57:29 pm »
"Did you make all this?" Val asked as he looked about the room, not seeming too bothered by all the clutter. He was neat and tidy himself, but honestly didn't really care; this wasn't his room.

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2011, 03:59:28 pm »
"Sure. I love making stuff, can't seem to stop really. Ya know, just gotta work out all those complex emotions. Seems easier when I can form it into art first."

Eli flopped down on his bed, now free of rogue art.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2011, 04:58:07 pm »
Val wheeled himself into the center of the room and busied himself with eying the art, a little surprised at its diversity. While he didn't know much about art, he knew enough to know that most artists--especially amateurs--tended to focus on a specific medium and maybe be decent at a couple others. This stuff looked like it had been made by several different people.

"Huh. You're pretty good," he said after a long moment.

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2011, 05:09:43 pm »
"Thanks! I've been doing it for....forever really. My mom and I have always done stuff together, so I just grew up doing it. Do you do any art?" Eli turned and tugged a photo off the wall and handed it to Val, "That's me and my mom in front of our house."

The picture showed Eli at around 13 or 14, with a pretty, slender, dark woman. Both were smiling and relaxed. The yard and the house they stood in front of looked like some crazy Wonderland. Bright colors splashed across the photo, with a huge, overflowing garden of herbs and flowers. The house itself was a mix of vivid colors, with two story pinup girl painted across the front.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2011, 10:36:53 pm »
"Nah. I don't have the talent. No eye for it or anything. Best I can do is stick figures," Val said as he took the photo and examined it. His eyes widened at the sight and he let out a low whistle.

"Did you guys do that? The whole house?"

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2011, 02:26:05 am »
"It isn't about talent, you just have to practice." Eli was naturally talented, but he had worked hard to get as good as he was. His early work had been laughable. Val's impressed surprise warmed Eli and he was practically glowing, "Yeah! Inside and out! It's amazing!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2011, 02:30:26 pm »
"The inside, too?" Val handed the photo back. "Do you have any pictures of that? That must have taken forever."

This was actually pretty alright. Val never would have dreamed of hanging with someone like Eli, eccentric and from a lower caste, but it was...pretty alright. Maybe it was the alcohol talking, but he felt comfortable and at ease--probably more than he'd been the entire time staying in this place, and he even forgot the original reason he'd come up to the kid's room.

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2011, 08:44:39 pm »
Eli still remembered, but he didn't want to pressure anyone into sex. And Val still seemed a little tense, so Eli was content to bide his time and see if Val still felt up for it, "Not hear. Got some on my computer, but I think I'm a little too drunk to try and navigate that."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2011, 12:00:27 am »
"Well, you'll have to show me later. Uh, if I remember to ask," Val added with a laugh, also quite tipsy.

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2011, 12:02:42 am »
"For sure!" Eli flopped back onto his bed and rolled onto his stomach, "So, um, yeah. I would still like to kiss you again and see how far we feel like exploring each other. If ya want."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2011, 12:16:39 am »
That brought Val back to the present and he gave another laugh--slightly flustered--at how Eli phrased that. Mainly because it brought him back to the reality that was...Eli wanted to see his legs. But whatever. He was here to call his bluff. Now he remembered. Get it over with, gross him out, then see how much he actually believed what he was saying.

He leaned back in his chair and gave Eli a look, lips quirked in a smile. "Alright, you coming to me or am I going to you?"

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2011, 12:24:48 am »
"Which would be easier for you? I, uh, have to admit that I don't know much about what's comfortable for you." Eli felt really guilty about that, that he didn't know how to make his guest feel comfortable.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal