Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: This Is How We Roll  (Read 3442 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: This Is How We Roll
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 01:24:02 am »
Val raised an eyebrow at that admission, but then just shrugged. Another time, another life, and he would have probably said no. Eli was obviously low-born and he was better than that. Yeah, that would have been his thought before he'd been thrown into this pit and gotten reality hammered into him--before he had to deal with the looks and comments and the slow, dawning realization that no one cared. No one cared who he had been, who his dad was. He was just the fuck-up that had talked back and taught everyone else a lesson.

It didn't matter.

And he hadn't really realized how fucking lonely he'd been until this kid started chatting at him.

"Can't say I'll complain," he said. "Isn't that part of the point of getting drunk?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011, 01:27:49 am »
"Totally!" Eli moved behind Val and grabbed the handles on his chair, pushing him toward the bar, "That and the dancing. As I told my friends, 'The more you drink, the better I dance'."

It was a little awkward pushing Val through the crowd, but he managed it, arrive mostly in one piece at the bar, "What do you want? I'll wiggle my way in and bring something back."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2011, 10:20:22 pm »
Val snorted a laugh. "Yeah. Most things are better when you're wasted," he agreed with a grin, sitting back as he was wheeled through the crowd. That was the one good thing about wheelchairs: people moved.

They moved, or they got their toes run over.

When they pulled up to the bar, Val pursed his lips in thought for a moment, then said, "Long island iced tea. I never last long with those."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2011, 10:58:12 am »
"Sounds good!" Eli made his way up to the bar and quickly returned with Val's drink and a raspberry vodka sour for himself. Handing Val his drink, he quickly lifted his and grinned, "Man, it has been forever since I was drunk!"

He had always been much more partial to drugs, but when you were in the ATC, you took what you got. He took a long pull of his drink, then on impulse, leaned down and kissed Val.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2011, 01:20:30 am »
"Me too. Way too long. I could have used really drunken bliss a couple months a--"

Val cut off with a surprised noise when he suddenly felt lips on his, and it took him a delayed second to realize it was Eli. There was another second, a moment of hesitation, before he decided, fuck it, and just went with it, because Eli was decent and good-looking and he hadn't gotten any action yet. Resting a hand on the back of Eli's neck, he pulled Eli deeper into the kiss and held him there.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2011, 01:27:59 am »
Eli had been keeping the kiss short and light, letting Val pull away if he wanted too. When he deepened the kiss and pulled him close, Eli was happy to comply. It was a little weird kissing someone in a wheelchair, but he was quickly getting the hang of it.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2011, 01:49:57 am »
Finally, Val broke the kiss, though he kept his hand resting on Eli's neck. "Been too long since I got that, too," he said, and took a large gulp of his drink to hurry the drunkenness along.

The night had started out pretty crappy, but it was starting to head in a direction he could get on board with.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2011, 01:51:12 am »
"Well, I'm happy to fix that." Eli grinned again, "I like you. If ya want, I would love to take you back to my room if you want. If ya don't, we can go dance some more."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2011, 02:12:12 am »
Val snorted at that and took another gulp of alcohol. "Yeah, I'd love to take you up on that, but it wouldn't be pretty."

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2011, 02:13:16 am »
Eli blinked, confused, "It wouldn't? How come?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 02:14:17 am »
"You know." Val shrugged, trying to look nonchalant, like it didn't bother him as much as it did. "The legs. It's not a good sight."

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 02:15:06 am »
Eli actually looked downright puzzled for a moment, then it dawned on him, "Oh! Well, I can be real careful so it doesn't hurt you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 02:16:09 am »
Val grimaced. "Uh...no, that's not really what I meant."

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2011, 02:16:37 am »
"...oh. What did you mean then?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2011, 02:26:25 am »
"I mean my legs. They're, uh...messed up."

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2011, 10:53:02 am »
Eli paused, waiting for the rest of the statement, "...And?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2011, 10:57:25 am »
"And they're fucked up!" Val snapped, hurt and frustration building. How could he not get it? He had to be kidding. He'd say he was just fucking with him if the kid hadn't been so damned clueless and nice this entire encounter, but still, there was just no fucking way he couldn't know. "You understand they got smashed, right? And healed in place? They don't fucking look like legs."

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 12:54:51 pm »
"Well, yeah. I know they got smashed and all, but I don't really get what the problem is?" Eli frowned, trying to get on the same wavelink as Val was, "Oh! Oh! I get it! Oh. I don't care man. They are just a part of you, nothing bad."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2011, 01:48:39 pm »
Val gave Eli a flat look. "You say that now."

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2011, 01:49:45 pm »
Eli looked confused again, "As opposed to when?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal