Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A superhero and a cop walk into a bar...  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

A superhero and a cop walk into a bar...
« on: December 07, 2010, 01:19:36 pm »
Now that bothering Hibiki was done with, Christian wanted to find a new toy. And another beer. He was not anywhere near drunk enough yet. Weaving his way through the crowd, his eyes drifted along them, trying to decide if he should tease someone or figure out who he was taking home.

And he hadn’t seen much of Gabe yet. Which was just tragic. It wasn’t a party until he had flipped his favorite cousin out. And he knew he would irritate him just being dressed up as one of his favorite superheroes. Because he was tainting the image or something. His geek fits were too fucking funny.

But for now, he reached the bar and got another beer, taking a long swig. And noticed…..what was his name…Shiloh! that was it, ordering a beer as well. A truly awful, cheap beer that was popular in the lower castes.

He might be fun, he was always pissy and Christian loved pissy people. Moving closer, he grinned at him, “You have an entire bar at your disposal and you pick that one? Why?”

“Why not?” Shiloh said, turning so he could shoot the other Pilot a sidelong glare as the bartender passed him a can of the cheap stuff he loved so much. The question had very quickly put him right on the defensive, because he was so sick of being judged. So he drank cheap shit. So what?  He liked it. It tasted like piss, but beer wasn’t supposed to taste fruity. It was beer, manly stuff. Manly stuff didn’t taste like mangoes.

Besides, it reminded him of home.

“Got a problem with it? Ya come here to poke at my choice of drink?”

And he was so not in the mood for bullshit. He never was, but tonight especially, because he didn’t want to be here, around all these people. He’d rather be in the ATC with Finaa, but Imperial’s orders and all—he had to come, so here he was. He hadn’t even wanted to dress up, but Finaa had given him the look, so he’d settled on being a pig. Er, cop. ‘Cause it came with handcuffs and he wanted to use those on Finaa later.

Plus he found it kinda ironic.

“No, just curious about it.” Christian grinned, amused by the reaction he had gotten. So defensive! This would be a fun evening. Plus, he was pretty cute actually, Christian liked the tattoos. And he had that lithe, slim build that Christian was so fond of on men, “I mean, I always assumed people drank that because it was cheap. But it’s an open bar, so…?”

He held out his hand, “I’m Christian by the way. We’ve never really officially met before I don’t think. But I must admit, I am intrigued by the handcuffs. Very kinky.”

“No shit it’s open bar. So I got what I wanted,” Shiloh said with a scowl, holding up his can. So he wasn’t the brightest tool in the shed; he was painfully aware of that fact, because no one ever let him forget it, and it haunted him through his candidacy and well into his Pilot days. But fuck, he was smart enough to know what he liked. “I don’t like fruity shit.”

He took a gulp of beer, then stared down at Christian’s offered hand and eyed it suspiciously. Was this guy really trying to be friendly or something, or was there some catch? After a long moment of considering it, he decided to play it safe and simply took another swallow, leaning his free arm against the bar counter in an obvious ‘I’m-not-shaking-your-hand’ sort of way.

“M’name’s Shiloh,” he said. “An’, uh, handcuffs ain’t fer me. They’re fer later.”

“Ah, well fair enough, though just because a beer is expensive, doesn’t mean it taste fruity.” He wiggled his own beer, which was absolutely delicious in his opinion and tasted like beer.

“Aw, how disappointing. Here I am trying to be friendly, get to know you and you act so cold. Really, it’s heartbreaking.” Christian moved a little closer, grinning, “Oh? The handcuffs aren’t for you? Does that mean I have no chance of taking you home with me tonight?”
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: A superhero and a cop walk into a bar...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 05:56:12 pm »
Shiloh only rolled his eyes. Beer was beer to him and he really didn’t see what the difference was, or why this guy even cared. He wasn’t drinking it, so what was with the interrogation?

He had just ordered another beer and was in the process of finishing up his first, ignoring Christian’s chatter, when what the man said next made him sputter. He jerked upright and wiped his mouth off on the back of his hand, then twisted to scowl at the other Pilot.

“I ain’t gay,” he snarled between coughs, the beer having gone down the wrong pipe.

“Oh, well, don’t worry, neither am I. It doesn’t count when you’re drunk, ya know.” Christian grinned at his own joke. He much preferred girls in his bed, but sometimes it was fun to have a guy. And he just didn’t worry much about his sexuality. A hole was a hole and he liked what he liked. No shame in that. But watching Shiloh sputter was pretty fun. Shame the other Pilot didn’t like guys, he looked like he would be a good fuck.

That made Shiloh pause, beer frozen halfway to his lips and brow furrowing as the metaphorical, outdated computer in his brain tried to process this new information. “It…don’t count?” he repeated, and the anger faded from his expression, replaced by realization as he stared at Christian.

Really? That was how it worked? Huh. Well, that made sense to him. How many girls got drunk and wasted and made out with guys and girls alike and then later said it didn’t count ‘cause they were drunk? ‘Course it wouldn’t count if you weren’t in your right mind, right? So if you were drunk, it couldn’t be gay because it didn’t count…’cause you were drunk.

That beautiful circular logic made everything suddenly crystal clear and he felt his horizons broadening. Setting his beer back on the counter, he swiveled back around to the counter and flagged the bartender down. “Tequila shots. Start ‘em up an’ keep ‘em comin’.”

Whoa…what? Christian stared at the other Pilot as he downed shots. What the fuck was going on? It took Christian a moment to realize the guy was stupid enough to take his joke seriously.

And by the way he was drinking, wanted to get drunk and taken home by Christian. He downed his beer and grinned, “Yeah, it doesn’t count when your drunk. So it’s not gay if you wanted to come home with me.”

It only took two shots before Shiloh was past buzzed, but he downed another two to ensure he was good and drunk. While he didn’t know the Pilot, and while he already didn’t like him in the same default way that he disliked humanity in general…well, he never claimed to be anything but shallow. The guy was good looking—which was not gay to admit, because he was drunk and it didn’t count—and wanted him and there were very few instances where he rejected someone if they fulfilled at least those two things.

He didn’t have to like someone to fuck them. He liked sex and hedonism, not people, and most people didn’t talk through sex. Win-win situation.

Shiloh finished his fourth shot and slammed it down on the table, then shot Christian a challenging look. Or at least, it was meant to be a challenging look, but it came out looking far too cheerful to count. “Yeeeah. Pretty sure I’m drunk,” he announced, and pointed to a fifth shot that he wasn’t going to take. “Want some?”

“I never say no to alcohol.” Christian snagged the shot and downed it fast. It burned wonderfully down his throat. Too bad they hadn’t snagged a lime, he would have liked a chaser. And experience had taught him that beer was a bad, bad chaser.

“Well, if you are good and drunk, why don’t we head back to my room.” Setting his beer down, Christian motioned Shiloh to follow as he wove through the crowds. This was just too easy!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 07:49:32 pm »
Shiloh got up--and regretted moving so abruptly as the world started to move without him. He had to grab onto the counter to wait for everything to calm down, closing his eyes and grinning despite himself. Whoo. Ya never realized how wasted you were until you stood up...

"Yeeeaah. Right after ya," he said, and pushed off the counter to start making his way after the other Pilot, wobbling and stumbling into people as he went, feeling like he was walking across a teeter-totter. One person spilled something on his sleeve when he ran into then, but he couldn't care less about it.

"Yo, wait up!" he called when he got close enough to Christian, and he bumped into the man and threw his arms around his waist to keep himself from going down, laughing like it was the most freakin' hilarious thing in the world. Which, at the moment, it was. Gods, he loved being drunk.

He buried his face against Christian's neck, giggling. "M'sooo wasted. Legs ain't workin'."

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 08:02:46 pm »
"Well, shit. Ya better not be too drunk to get it up!" Christian grabbed the other Pilot, helping steady him. He was pretty drunk, but not as wasted as Shiloh was. Too bad he couldn't just find some dark corner to go at it. Shiloh probably wouldn't appreciate that in the morning.

He helped lead the boy out into the hall, away from the crowd, "My place or yours?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 08:36:04 pm »
"Pah, ain't drunk enough fer tha'," Shiloh said, still grinning stupidly and clinging to blue-haired Pilot. Then he blinked and peered up at him.

"Wha's closest?" Stupid question, since Christian didn't know where he lived, but Shiloh probably wouldn't have realized that even if he was sober.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 08:43:19 pm »
"...My place it is." Christian really wasn't feeling up to trying to get directions from him. It was an interesting walk down the hallway, neither of them walking very straight. He he managed to get Shiloh to his apartment, pressing him up against the door, fumbling with his hand to try and open it.

He leaned in, pressing his lips against Shiloh's in a deep kiss. Ah lip piercings. How he loved kissing people with them. There was something just sexy about them.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 09:34:18 pm »
"Mmph." Back pressed against the door, Shiloh tangled his hands in Christian's hair and kissed him back sloppily, getting more drool on him than anything in his drunken state as he tried to deepen the kiss and add in tongue, but fuck if he cared. Good thing the door was there, too, or he would have toppled right over, but he probably wasn't making it any easier for Christian to get them inside.

Guy was a pretty good kisser, too. Though right now, as far as Shiloh was concerned, he could have been anyone, and this sure as hell beat that awkward-ass party.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 09:46:01 pm »
Boy was kinnda a shit kisser, but Christian was to drunk to really care. He wrapped one arm around his waist, pulling him away from the door as he pressed it open. Stumbling inside and still kissing Shiloh, the door slid closed behind him.

He pulled away enough to start shedding the costume. It was actually not that hard to get in and out of, just required a bit more effort than he really wanted to put into it right then. A few tears later and a bit of grunting, the rubber suit was a pile on the floor.

Brushing his hand through his hair, he licked his lips, watching Shiloh, "Wont lie, I've always wanted to fuck a cop."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 10:15:58 pm »
Once inside, Shiloh flopped down onto the couch the moment Christian released him, legs too noodle-like to support him. He watched Christian idly, room still moving long after he'd sprawled out, and forgot to take off his own clothes. It would have made sense, but his mind was working at slower-than-average right now, and his average wasn't exactly speedy. Hmm...there was something else, too. Some thought niggling at him, some vague reminder, but he couldn't bring it to the front of his brain. It just felt like he was forgetting something, something he was supposed to do, something important.

Couldn't have been that important if he was here. He'd remember! So he pushed the nagging 'I'm forgetting something' thoughts away and instead watched the other Pilot undress, only realizing that he was still dressed when Christian mentioned wanting to fuck a cop. Shiloh blinked and glanced down at himself, the handcuffs too, and cracked a dopey grin, bit back another wave of giggles.

Handcuffs...he'd wanted to use them for something...

This, of course! Duh!

"Uniform on 'er off?" Shiloh slurred, and tried to unbutton his shirt in what was supposed to be a sexy manner, but only popped off some buttons in the process.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 10:25:30 pm »
"Leave the shirt on." Christian gave a small laugh, watching Shiloh struggle to get undressed. He should probably drag him into the bedroom, but that was so much work. The living room worked for him.

Christian dropped down onto the couch, straddling Shiloh's hips. He lowered his head, kissing and licking along the other Pilot's chest. Kid might be a moron, but he was pretty damn hot.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 10:41:47 pm »
Good, because he didn't know if he could get the shirt off if he tried.

Shiloh managed, somehow, to undo his own pants and get them and his boxers half kicked off, cell phone falling out of his pocket and onto the ground in the struggle. He didn't have time to get them off all the way, though, before Christian was on him, and with his tongue and lips on his chest, he completely forgot what he'd been doing, anyway. He gasped and arched up against him, hands grabbing at his shoulders and then sliding down his back; his short nails left small scrapes in the other Pilot's skin.

"I oughta be cuffin' ya," he panted, tangling a hand in Christian's hair. "I'mma cop."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 10:49:26 pm »
"We can do that later." He was sober enough to know that drunk handcuffing would be a bad idea. He kissed Shiloh again, enjoying the feeling of the Pilot underneath him. He was so warm, and while he was all hard edges that boys had, it wasn't to bad.

Besides, Christian loved them pretty and dumb. And...that was Shiloh.

He got the rest of Shiloh's pants and boxers off, his hand wrapping around the other man's cock, stroking it. He was way too drunk to bother with much foreplay. His free hand he pressed his fingers against Shiloh's lips, "Suck, bitch."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 11:06:32 pm »
A hitched gasp escaped Shiloh and he bucked against Christian's hand, demanding more, and clawed at the man's back to try and draw him closer. He may not have cared about him, but he liked his heat and hands and body and gods he better not fuckin' stop.

Then he felt fingers against his lips and glared up at Christian. Or tried to glare. Whether or not he pulled it off in this state was another story. Bitch? What? He opened his mouth to protest, because he was not, but he got a mouthful of fingers instead. Between that and Christian's stroking, well, fuck if he cared enough to try again.  

Closing his eyes and squirming beneath the other Pilot, he ran his tongue along Christian's fingers and sucked lightly, coating them in saliva and tasting salt.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 11:20:37 pm »
"Good boy." Christian grinned, biting his lip at the feeling of Shiloh's tongue on his fingers highly erotic. It would have been more than enough to get him hard if he hadn't been already, "That's it. Nice and wet."

His wrist moved slowly, teasing the Pilot. Couldn't have him getting off to early.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 11:36:25 pm »
Fuckin' bastard, taking his sweet time. Shiloh moaned around his fingers, a sound that was part frustrated groan, and tried to move his hips more to give the guy a hint. He didn't want slow and teasing 'let's take our sweet time'; that was great and all when he was sober enough to enjoy it. But he was wasted and horny as fuck and he wanted him now, wanted instant gratification. He didn't want this bonding crap.

Never mind that it was for his own good, but it wasn't like he was thinking that way right now.

"Shit," Shiloh finally gasped, jerking his head back and releasing Christian's fingers. "C'mon, dammit!" He grabbed at his hair and pulled his mouth against his for another messy kiss, arched his hips up against Christian's urgently.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 11:41:32 pm »
Christian returned the kiss and almost just went with it, not caring that it would hurt the other guy. But he wasn't quite that much of a bastard.

His now wet fingers pressed against Shiloh's ass, clumsily massaging it. He was a little rusty about fucking a guy, but he seemed to be doing okay. He hoped. "Shut up or it wont feel good for you. I gotta....you know...prep and stuff."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 11:56:31 pm »
Shiloh let out another frustrated groan, but Christian's statement rang true in some part of his brain that wasn't all fuzzy with alcohol and lust. It rang true enough that he bit his lip to keep quiet (taking the man a little literally at the moment), though he couldn't hold in the gasps when he felt fingers working against him.

Trying not to writhe too much, he lifted a leg and hooked it around Christian's waist, one hand still gripping the man's hair, the other grasping hard at his shoulder.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 12:03:02 am »
After several minutes of awkward fumbling and wrist movement, Christian had Shiloh's legs around his shoulders and was slamming 4 of his fingers into the Pilot, enjoying the view, "Yeah. Damn. Normally, I'm into the ladies, but you are really cute like this."

He stroked his own bulge through his boxers, panting slightly, "You feel...all stretched and shit?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 12:25:37 am »
Shiloh did not go quietly. He was sprawled backwards with his head thrown back and eyes shut, arms stretched over his head and hands gripping at the couch's arm, clinging on for dear life and practically screaming with pleasure as Christian slammed those fingers into him. And then the guy was talking to him and actually expecting him to answer? Calling him cute and shit? Normally, that would have pissed him off, but at the moment he didn't care. It felt too good and he didn't think he had any words in him.

Well, maybe he had a few left.

"F-fuck! Yeah, jus'--nnh, shit! Jus' fuck me already!" he cried out, desperate and needy--and thank gods he was drunk, because he could use that as an excuse later. He squirmed, gasping for breath and trying to move against the Pilot, trying to hurry him along because gods, he didn't think he was going to last.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 12:31:35 am »
"Thank gods. Flip over!" Christian pulled his hand free and stood up, swaying slightly as he did. It didn't take him long to get his boxers off. A vague sense of something tugged at his mind, but he didn't really care at the moment.

He grabbed a fistful of Shiloh's hair with one hand and guided himself to his ass with the other, "Okay. This might hurt and I don't really care so I'm not stopping."

With that, the blue haired Pilot slammed into the other one, hissing with pleasure.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal