Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Captured. (Crono)  (Read 638 times)

Anonymous

Captured. (Crono)
« on: July 21, 2010, 06:46:48 pm »
A shuttle moved in space with a goal: To deliver the newest prisoner to TRIM to have it's abilities identified and it experimented on. A true hell in the realm of the living. However, this prisoner was not your usual. He was far from human, far from animal, but still a tremendous foe. The guards were relaxing now that he was in the cage, a horrible mistake on their end. They figured that once a prisoner was within one of the specially made cages they could not do anything to them from a distance with magic or psychic abilities... however, Creature had neither. He only had physical powers. And that was their mistake.

They got up as they approached the hangar, and soon, the door opened as the air lock closed. The guards seemed even more care free now that they were in this strange area made of metal. Creature would have grinned, but he lacked the facial muscles to do so. He waited, silent, and then as the door opened, he hissed, angrily, and scared the living daylights out of all of the soldiers at once. They sighed, and then dragged his crate outside, to get him prepared. He growled, and suddenly stopped as a dart entered his side.

"God! That thing is damn creepy! What is it?" one man exclaimed, the one who had shot the dart into Creature's side, preventing him from killing more. "Hell if I know. It's not human, and it's not anything we know of. Shit, never seen anything like it." the second man said, probably the leader. "Whatever, let's get him prepped before they get edgy. And before it gets up..." They moved around him, and Creature hissed, his claws hitting the bars. "JESUS! I thought you shot that thing!" the man said, and leapt backwards. "I did! Is it resistant?"

After some struggling and shooting Creature again for extra measure, they got him 'prepped'. Basically it consisted of strapping him down to a metal platform with metal bars, ones that were rather durable. They chained everything down. His neck, his arms, his hands, his tail, his legs, his body. By the time they had finished Creature could barely move his head. He hissed again, angry at these humans. They were all this way. They needed to die! But he couldn't get them. They wheeled him down the halls into a room, where they set the platform down.

What the heck was going to happen to him?!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Captured. (Crono)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 01:19:39 pm »
"Ma'am? We've got a live one for ya."

Cis looked up from her datapad. Another test subject? Good. Some of the others had taken a turn for the dead recently. She would have to pick apart her results to see exactly what had gone wrong. She'd never seen such violent reactions before. It had been a mess but an interesting one. Perhaps that serum could be used for military purposes...?

She snapped her thoughts back to the matter at hand and followed the security guard. Her eyes scanned the preliminary report she had been given. There wasn't much. Physical stuff - height, weight, appearance - was noted, of course, but the extra stuff, the interesting stuff, was left blank. It seemed like she'd been given a wild card for a subject.

Awesome.

That meant she could do pretty much whatever she wanted to it. After all, nobody knew what it was immune and resistant to - besides tranquilizers, apparently. She made a note about it - and so she could easily argue ignorance if a particular concoction happened to kill it. She didn't want that of course, a live test subject provided much more interesting data than a dead one but it was good to know that she shouldn't catch as much crap if she slipped a bit.

"Here we are, Ma'am. The beast is in here." They had stopped in front of one of the holding cells. It was always interesting when a specimen was brought in that little was known about; the paperwork to place them in one of the Wings got tricky, or so she'd heard. That was what these particular holding cells were for. They had wards up to counteract both magical and psychic means of breaking out.

"Would you like guards to be posted inside with you, in case the creature tries something, Ma'am?" Cis thought about it for a minute. She seriously doubted her new [strike:2do84gcw]toy[/strike:2do84gcw] test subject would be able to break free, it most likely would have done so already if it could, but she would need help to hold it if it wanted to get frisky.

"Yes. That will be fine." The guard nodded and called over two others that followed the scientist into the cell.

The sight that greeted her was...interesting. The room was much like all the other testing rooms on the station. Drawers, tables, and cabinets along the walls that held all the things she would require to do most of the routine tests. The difference was what was in the center of the room.

The creature was held in the center of the room. Its feet were encased a metallic substance that she couldn't immediately recognize that was attached to the floor; its arms, up to where the elbow would be, were encased in a similar material in a similar fashion. The only thing that made her slightly nervous was the fact that its tail was pinned to its back by multiple, thick looking straps. It could have been done better, and it left some of the tail to twist and writhe free, but it would have to do.

"So. What are you?" The guards spread out along the edges of the wall, preferring to keep as far away from the creature as possible. She briefly contemplated having one of them go up to the creature to retrieve a blood sample for her but discarded it. Who knew how long it would take them to take a proper sample. Sighing, Cis moved to one of the many drawers, opened it, and retrieved a needle.

"I don't know if you can understand me or now but my name is Doctor Cis Silen." She turned towards her subject. "Please do not squirm too much right now. I'm just going to take a blood sample. I can promise you that the more you cooperate, the less gruesome my  experiments on you will be." Okay, maybe that wasn't completely true. She'd put her subjects through whatever she pleased, no matter how they acted, but the severity of the experiments, and the rest time between them, would be different. She hoped it wouldn't cooperate. It was much more entertaining that way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal