Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey there little red riding hood, you sure are lookin' good  (Read 2964 times)

Anonymous

Re: Hey there little red riding hood, you sure are lookin' g
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2011, 09:36:41 pm »
"...point. But it's just so sad watching you cover up." Fin bit lightly on her collarbone, then straightened back up and turned to his closet, "Uh, I got some stuff that might fit." He snagged another uniform and tossed it to Arrow, "I can adjust mine a bit, though I normally try and stay close in side, so it'll still be a bit big on you...sorry."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2011, 10:00:02 pm »
Arrow caught the clothes and tugged them on. "It's okay! I do plan on getting dressed for reals sometime today, so it'll work until then!"

Besides, it was kinda like those girls who wore their boyfriend's jacket. It was kind of nice. She slipped the pants on and found them loose, but they wouldn't be falling down unless she tried to do something crazy and athletic.

"Hey, these work. Thanks!" she said, picking up her own clothes and hastily folding them. "Ready when you are."

She'd worry about prettying up later and hope Sabela didn't catch her.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2011, 10:01:56 pm »
Fin nodded, wrapping an arm around Arrow's shoulders, "Gotta admit, there is something hot about you wearing my clothes." He headed into the hall, ready for breakfast and feel really, really good.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal